WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Hey, a question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

I was thinking of having a Left 4 Dead RP. Where should I set it? NYC, Washington D.C, or Seattle?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:52 am

Hey, an answer.

It doesn't really matter if you ask me. You can make up your own plot involving similar structures secretly placed across the world. If you ask me, I think the Antarctic would be a nice twist. It would make sense to be so that if a virus does break out, it's not as likely to contaminate the entire world. Plus the characters would be--

Oh shit, I'm thinking of Resident Evil. Um...

Zombies. Anywhere really. Anywhere that has cities and all kinds of shit, so... yeah. Anywhere, really. On a boat would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Jimjam
Refugee

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:26 am

I'm all for a left 4 dead rp! RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:51 pm

Still, it would have to be an area witha concentrated population, to provide a reasonable excuse for MASS infection.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

A cruise ship, just as a twist. There's lots of people, and for a zombie infect, a cruise ship is a small place. Not to mention there's no escape...

Perfectly evil if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

But it'll get to "Camp one room- win." or just finding a lifeboat.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

Well you can exactly survive in one room without supplies. Also, the life boats could've already been taken.

You're basically one of the unlucky son of bitches that just got anal fucked. Metaphorically of course.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:38 pm

And still, tight space and no "Roaming" room. No spooky abandoned safehouse, no tanks, nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

Tight space makes things more exciting and dangerous. You're on a spooky boat with hundreds of zombies...

If you find a tank, you basically win the game. I personally like the idea of a boat, but it's your RP. You make it however you like.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

No tanks as in the special infected. The tank. Big muscle-ey muthafucka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, a question.   Hey, a question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, a question.
Page 1 of 1