WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

Vicneiros really had no idea what had just happened, but from what he could certainly tell was that he won. Feeling a little excited, he placed down 5 silver coins as a small grin took to his face. "I guess I'll go another round as well..."
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 8:56 pm

The man grimaced as the game unfurled, he'd lost once more, to everyone at the table. He was going to start taking a loss soon, he was going to need to raise the stakes here, somehow. Before paying out, he looked them all in the eyes, and merely said "Double or nothing, who's in, hm?" he grinned a bit, hoping atleast one of them would accept the wager. Reguardless, he began shuffling the deck slowly, working his plan into action.

As he spoke, a great thundering passed the Tavern, hooves meeting the streets, as a carriage out the window rode quickly out the town. It was far, far too loud for someone trying to comfortably get him and his horses somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:21 pm

Ooh, double-or-nothing was a bit too much, certainly for this early on. "I'll take what I've got right now," Tzarreth replied, shaking his head. "Good game in the meantime, though. I'll just take my winnings now, if you don't mind."

Tzarreth made a slightly-belated glance in the direction of the window to look for the passing carriage. Seemed a bit fast to be considered a reasonable speed in a town.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:03 pm

Ghon's eyes drifted from player to player at the card table. He wondered if anyone would take the bet and is not surprised when already someone turns it down. Hearing an urgent sounding noise outside, he simply stands and wanders over to the nearest window, peering through the glass for a look. Perhaps something interesting is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:36 pm

"Double?" The large dragonborn called Vicneiros said, rearing his head backwards slightly. Now he didn't know much on these card games, but judging from the way the others acted, it wasn't something good. At least, not so early. "Why throw in this risky move so soon? Its like you are afraid of something..." His tilted his head slightly to the side and peered at man, only to have his attention drawn off by something loud outside. Now this was far more interesting, that carriage was moving far to fast to have anything good about it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:36 pm

Corthana stood up, just like the others who had just joined the game with her. "I don't think so." she said simply, and then returned to where she had been sitting earlier. The sound of a horse thundering along the street could be heard, the carriage it was pulling following, all of which was quite loud. And annoying. Why couldn't she just, for once, have a quiet drink in some sleazy little tavern that no one visited... Oh, that's right. She'd most likely starve, not to mention a distinct lack of fair fights in a tavern like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure   Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's Dungeons: and some dragons for good measure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2