WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]   Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:15 am

10 years before...

"And now I present my newest project!" shouted the professor, ripping off a sheet, and unveiling a humanoid machine. The professor pulled out a key and began to wind the machine up, and it began to walk around. "Imagine the possibilities that this technology can give! No more wasting electricity! No more burning of fossil fuels! And what's more, imagine if we could apply this to our medicine and health! Prosthetic limbs, artificial hearts... All run on simple clockwork! This will CHANGE THE WORLD!" he shouted.

His speech was met with hysterical laughter. "I think you're a century slow, Professor," shouted a voice in the back.

"What a dope! None of his projects worked before, and he expects this one to be a hit," said another.

"I'm telling you, this may be the answer to all our problems--"

"The only problem we have is you, Professor," said another scientist. "Your ambitions are far too high. And they've had far too little success. We're not going to back you this time. So we'll give you 10 minutes to pack your bags and head out."

Angrily storming off, the Professor grumbled, "Hurr, I'll make them pay! I'll show them all! Never succesful? HAH! I--ACK!"

He had slipped on something. It was a small booklet, instructions for a video game, called "Pokemon."

"What is this?"

Flipping through the pages, the Professor slowly fermented a crazy, mad idea into his mind, seeping into the dark corners like a mad hatter's mercury. "Ah, yes! I know EXACTLY how to make them pay!"

And he set off to work, estimating it will take 9 years to complete a project like this...

A year ago...

“Finally, all my research is complete, and I have finished my project!” said the Mad Professor, unveiling a dustcover off of a large machine. It had a humanoid shape, except for its 4 arms and beak-like mouth. The Mad Professor had created a robotic Machamp!

“And I have found a method of keeping wind-ups wound-up forever!” he said. “All I do is insert this special key...” At this point, he picked up a strange wind-up key with a gear attached to the top. He shoved it into a keyhole in the Machamp’s body, and wound it up. The key just kept turning.

“Haha! Now it works! The world shall pay for mocking me!” The Machamp lumbered out a door. “I shall mass-produce these, and soon, the world will be in fear of what they have mocked!” The Mad Professor let out an evil laugh.

Little did the Mad Professor know about the actual existence of Pokemon.

Now...

“Sawk, use your Karate Chop!” shouted the Trainer to his Pokemon. The blue Pokemon jumped into the air and sliced a Swadloon in the face. The bug Pokemon blew backward into a tree, then fell over, knocked out. “Nice job, Sawk!” The Trainer high-fived his Pokemon.

All of a sudden, a Throh, a stocky red Fighting-type Pokemon, jumped at Sawk and violently tossed him at a rock. “Ack! Sawk, use Counter!”

Sawk got up, just as Throh was about to smash him again, and pounded Throh’s face with his fist. To Sawk’s surprise, its fist crashed straight through Throh’s head. When it retracted the arm, Sawk found it was holding springs and sprockets. Looking up, Sawk saw something very disturbing, and stood rigid.

“What’s wrong, Sawk--- HOLY MOLEY!” cried the Trainer, looking at “Throh.” The Pokemon wasn’t a Pokemon at all; instead, it was a machine. A flickering red searchlight was installed where an eye should be, and part of the Throh-bot’s face was torn completely off, revealing all manner of gears, levers, and pulleys.

Throh-bot lunged at the Trainer, pinning him down. “Sawk, HELP ME!” cried the Trainer. The Throh-bot pulled its fist back, readying a punch. Sawk regained its bearings and saw Throh-bot about to pound his master. Sawk decided to take the rest of the robot out. He clenched his fist, ran at the robot, and brought it down in a powerful Brick Break attack, bashing the robot’s skull in. Now deactivated, Throh-bot fell to the ground, leaking oil. “What was that?” asked the Trainer. Sawk shrugged.

Meanwhile, in an underground lab in Finland...

“I’ve sent many major cities into a panic! New York, Los Angeles, Quebec, Moscow, Berlin, Nagasaki, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Incheon, Pyongyang, London... And many more, yet there are several regions in the world that do not panic in fear!” cried the Mad Professor. “But how? How is this possible?”

He sat down at his computer. “Computer! Give me the video feeds from the clockworks!” he barked. Instantly, a window popped up, showing through one of his robot’s eyes. The Mad Professor watched as his robot threw a creature that looked like a Pokemon. “What? What is this? They actually exist?!” he cried. He kept watching and pondering until the robot’s video feed ended. “Hmmm... I may be able to strike fear into the hearts of the citizens in these regions, but how?” Then he saw a box marked “PROJECT XXX” and “CAUTION.” “Ah! A perfect opportunity to try my creation!” As the Mad Professor opened the box, he cackled evilly, and held up a strange-looking object...

THE MAIN IDEA:

These robots have already razed several major world cities, but Trainers in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova need to figure out where they’re coming from, according to a call from the International Police (Unova Division). You are one of these Trainers. Find out where these clockworks are spawning from, and put a stop to the source.

RULES:

-No Godmodding, Meta Gaming, etc...
-Start out with up to 3 Pokemon only.
-NO starting with Legendary Pokemon (Phione and Rotom are OK, though).
-You can have ONE fully-evolved Pokemon up to Lv. 60.
-Basic and 1st-stage Pokemon are OK, but keep them up to Lv. 60.
-Romance is allowed, but don't take it any further than huggin' and kissin'.
-Anything I missed.

SHEET:

Name:
Hometown: (Real city, or Pokemon city, please.)
Bio:
Pokemon: (Up to 3, only 1 fully-evolved if applicable, list nicknames, species names, and level)
Pokemon's moves: (List them, separate Pokemon with semicolon)
Other: (Anything else?)

So... What is this? For those of you who have participated in this on the Sporum (I highly doubt any of you have), you recognize this. For those of you who didn't... this is basically a roleplay where a mad scientist creates evil Pokémon robots and sends them to wreak havoc on Unova to "teach them a lesson." The players play as trainers, who are there to stop this menace.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]   Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:15 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]   Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:16 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]   Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Sinister Designs [OOC]
Page 1 of 1