WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)

Go down 
+12
marsh
Medusa
Alex
€rim
Balu
Patches
ron
andavocados
TheNarrator
Rachel
Szemetlada
lUN_Cat16
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:06 pm

Dino, a character with ram horns would be so sexy. 8)

Also, that's not Sakky. Sakky is viollyn
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:08 pm

So many username switches..
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:24 pm

Sweeeeeet. I'l put you down for generic reserve, then~

Wooooo. We might be able to get this thing off the ground soon. :3
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:34 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:29 pm

No, no,no sakky is glasgowLights.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:46 pm

An emo monkey?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:48 pm

Good point, patches.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 2:43 pm

Alright fine put me down for the sheep Luna~

I'ma get started on that sheet~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 3:35 pm

Alright, Sheep is now reserved~

One spot left folks. WHO WILL TAKE THE HORSE?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 3:40 pm

If it's not too late to join, this looks fucking awesome.

What two spots are available? Iseem to have missed it in the OP.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 3:42 pm

Sorry, I have been quite busy and thus unable to update things. :P

The Horse is the only one available, actually. So yes, it would not be too late to join.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm

Man, I was hoping the horse was going to be the Blood zodiac. Oh well. I'll get to my sheet in a minute.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

But it's..................fire. :O

Anyways, once your sheet is in I believe I will make the IC since every spot is either reserved or filled~
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:30 pm

YeeeeHaaaa, Giddy Up Rapidash!
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

shade/luna gogogo
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

Name: Tempted to make it Bradbury. Pierre
Sign: (Does not need to correspond to age.) Horse (FIRE)
Weapon of Choice:

Pierre is creative and rather improvisational (if that's an adjective. If it's not, I just made it one). He flip flops around with weapons depending on what's on hand and what isn't-partially out of paranoia, partially out of some really bizarre sense of fun he gets from it.

He does, however, have one weapon that he keeps, regardless of whether or not he uses it. It is a whip which he thoroughly soaks in gasoline , although the fumes have long since been consumed. Essentially, he lights in on fire and wields it rather recklessly. He took precautions in the form of godmodding to keep the whip itself from burning.

Important Information/Summary:

He has several very strange quirks. He collects both glass bottles and full aerosol cans whenever he can. He seems to have a rather bizarre longing for a paintball gun.

Additionally, he's a fucking pyro. I mean, it's to be expected with the Horse Champion, but I mean fucking everything. Houses, cats, lawns, if there's a doubt as to if it will burn, do not voice it around Pierre, because he will take it as a challenge.

Also, paranoid. Tends to make very minor threats considerably lethal in his minds' eye.

And finally, one day hopes to be launched into the sun to see what he can do with it.

Other: Not to be left unsupervised. Ever.

Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:16 pm

Yesssssssssssssssssssss accepted.

IC will be put up soon/tomorrow now. And then we will be able to party~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm

yeeehee :D
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

WOOO Rapidash.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 2:05 pm

I will begin work on my sheet now, seein as I am done with my class work. I might have it done by 3:15 est, if not I got caught up. I refuse to be left without a sheet when the IC goes up. :b
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 6:34 pm

.:Steps to Success:.

1) Dino. MAKE YOUR SHEET.
2) Luna. MAKE YOUR IC.
3) Me. GO HAR HAR HAR.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:58 pm

Name: Luke Wellington
Sign: Snake.
Weapon of Choice: A whip.
Important Information/Summary: He is a quiet, and somewhat cold person, so he doesn't really have any friends.
Other: Woo, finally got a crappy sheet in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 11:28 pm

Everyone is the reclusive type in this RP.

Except for the rooster person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)   Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrament (All spots full. IC is in the works; will be released...soon. Hopefully.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: