WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Farewell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:38 pm

I have decided to leave the forum. Even moreso I think I might even leave the internet itself for a while.

Before I go though I have a message to you all. Or at least to those of you who are still young. The others that are my age need no message. I know it seems like a lot of flaming but bear with me for a few more minutes and I will be gone forever from your internet landscape.

Everyone young today acts so fragile and so weak. You all act so depressed and so anxious. What was wrong in my time is now what is right and popular in this time. Manliness is now looked down on. Morality is looked down on. The truth is now hateful and lies are now what's "right." God is replaced by atheism. You people tolerate everything that is pagan, but have no tolerance for what is christian. What is stupid is cool and trendy. The intellect is replaced by the fool. No one can stand criticism or contrary opinions anymore, they shut down and don't even defend themselves. It's cool to have a mental disease now, even if the mental disease is a made up load of shit to sell pills. You are all kept weak by this horrible culture and with each day that passes the culture grows and becomes more fermented with immorality, weakness, and self-enslavement.

Maybe this belongs in the ranting section, maybe it should just be deleted. However, the purpose of this little farewell speech is NOT to run you down.

What you all have to realize is right now you must cast aside this weakness, this liberal touchy feely culture is designed to crush you all. YOU ALL HAVE TO WAKE UP AND WAKE UP RIGHT NOW. Don't you fools realize that YOU ARE NOT WEAK. You all are the last hope of everyone my age, and many of the people older than me. YOU ALL are meant to be the HEROES that will save our world. The culture though is trying to manipulate you into becoming the defenseless people that always need help. Stop the culture I beg you. You all have intense powers and you do not even realize it. The World needs you, we are crying out for you all to be strong. If you are not strong then it is all ready too late and everything is lost and the world in a few short years will turn upside down on us and crush us like little ants.

I know you might think right now you are weak. I know you might always be sad or anxious or scared. I know you all might think "I am just a kid there's nothing I can do." Well you are wrong. Please wake up and realize how wrong you are. It is unfair that you all have to be the ones that must be strong to save our Earth, to save our culture. Yet this is an endless cycle in history. Look at the WW2 generation they too were children during a Depression. They too confronted great dillemas that the people my age and ages older than that created for them.

What can you do? You can do a lot because you all have several POWERS that others do not. Yet you all do not realize your powers or use them. WAKE UP! Your voice and your words alone are Powers. The actions you will take or not take from now until the day you die are Power. You all, especially you young people are extremely Powerful. Stop listening to musicians they tell tales to sweet tunes, but the musicians are of older generations and their messages are often to suppress and control you. Stop idolizing celebrities, they exist to breed envy and false hope in your heart. The celebrity is the lowest rung in society because they use their power to disempower the youth.

Stop being so sad all the time all of you. It is a great sacrifice I ask for you not to be sad, but you all must WAKE UP and realize your strength and realize that you all are powerful. A lot of media and the internet exists to make you sad. Sadness is a yoke to make you all into slaves. Yet you all must not be slaves, no, for my age we have become slaves, we fell into the trap. It rests on you now to be the ones to break the chains. You all will not be slaves, but shall be the liberators. You msut set free all the people that are being ground down by this terrible system and culture.

Go now that you have read this. Go out into the world and break the chains that bind your friends, your enemies, the complete strangers your meet at school, in church, at the park. It is not hard, even though the culture has programmed you to doubt yourself, oncey ou erase this doubt and realize that YOU ARE THE LAST HOPE FOR THE WORLD then others will wake up when they see you. They too will become free and know that they too are powerful. The movement will grow.

Do not run from those that will argue with you, do not put your tail between your legs when someone tells you you are wrong. Be defiant, feel the fire of the truth that burns in your heart. Let the fire of truth spread to your lips and consume. The truth is sometimes elusive, but those that can feel their own power will always find the truth. Those that do not run from criticism or argument will mine the truth like one mines for diamonds.

PLEASE WAKE UP YOU CHILDREN OF THIS FORUM AND OF THIS WORLD. WE NEED YOU. MY PEOPLE NEED YOU, THE PEOPLE IN THEIR 20s. Your parents generation needs you! Even the great heroic generation of our grandparents and great grandparents need you more than ever. They all try to cradle you and isolate you from the world. Yet this is ironically what is keeping you from saving us. You all have to open your eyes to this huge world because many things are going wrong right now.

Don't be sad, don't be angry. Let that burning inside you blossom, let it clean your eyes of tears, let it melt the evil things wrapped around your hearts. YOU ARE ALL IMPORTANT. Every last one of you is more important than all the people that lived and died before you in history. YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL, but it seems not one of you realizes this power yet. Please wake up, PLEASE REALIZE YOUR POWER. All it takes is for you to think about your great Power. Once you think and know and realize this you can use your Power and use it wisely. Don't use your Power to be "the best" or something vain like that. Vanity is a terrible symptom of envy, which is what the culture wants you to be. You must use your Power to wake up others, to break their chains and liberate them from this terrible malaise that grips our world. The more people you all can awaken to Power the more Powerful you yourself will get.

Ultimately it is about HOPE. You all have an endless amount of Hope, but your Hope is worthless. You all have POWER you do not need Hope. I need Hope because I have no Power. Our forefathers need Hope because the Power they had was misused. You all do not need Hope, so stop hoping. You all have POWER, it is you people that can deliver the HOPE of billions of people on this planet. Only you guys can do it, so I beg you please wake up. Please find your Power. Please fulfill the Hope of so many. It will take years because of the damage this society has done. However, if you all start to realize how POWERFUL all of you are now, then in three years, in five years, in ten years, and beyond when you all become adults then your POWER will have become so intense that no one will be able to stop you. Bullets wil be no use, politicians will cower, even death itself will be afraid to take you.

Sadness is weakness, it is also a luxury. Happiness too is a luxury, and it is a fleeting illusion. What no one teaches you in school is that to "live happy" is impossible. To be sad all the time is to be weak. Forget happiness and sadness, your generation does not have time for happiness or sadness. You all have a third emotion that is gifted usually only to a few people. POWER. Power they say corrupts, and this is true, but when you use POWER to give to other people POWER you will destroy corruption.

FEEL POWERFUL. YOU MUST FEEL POWERFUL, YOU ARE ALL TOO IMPORTANT TO THE WORLD TO LET YOURSELVES FEEL WEAK. WEAKNESS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT'S REAL FOR YOU GUYS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. YOU ALL HAVE MORE POWER THAN I COULD EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE. I BEG YOU PLEASE REALIZE YOUR POWERS. ITS AN UNFAIR REQUEST, BUT THE WORLD NEEDS YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say. Do not be offended at me, do not be angry with me. Do not pity me, do not feel sad for me or for yourself. Just ban me I am not coming back to this forum, and I am through with the internet.
I have said my message and of no more use to you. I am inspired by the POWER each one of you has that I do not. I will use what you all have taught me to try to wake others up. I shall keep the Hope in my prayers that at least one of you will wake up and realize how STRONG you are and that you will save us. Only you kids can save this world, please don't think you're weak, You're the most powerful thing walking the Earth right now.

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:08 pm

Farewell, mate.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:34 am

I just want to say I'm agnostic, and tolerate any kind of religion and glamorize none. But you're right. I'm scared. I don't like to think I'm weak, I'm pushing myself through my troubles. But I am scared, and I'm willing to admit that to anyone that asks.

It was a touching speech, and I'm sad to say goodbye to you. But I will leave you unbanned, because for all I know, you could come back in a week, a month, a year, or even five years from now. But still. I am sad to say goodbye and you've been a great person.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

This sir, this.

*Goes to post around the internet*

I agree with pretty much every point you made except maybe the thing about religion, religion I guess to me is a good way of getting a bunch of people aimed towards a common goal but if you really don't believe then its just sort of a thing. Other than that.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:58 pm

I found it hard to understand the speech... Actually. The same sentences were said over and over endlessly, but you didn't really explain and give proof thoroughly. The statements were a bit... Vague. I mean no harm in saying that, friend.

I have a small idea of what you ate talking about though. I think I get what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 12:07 am

It was pretty clear to me and the message got across just fine. Proof isn't really needed if you just look around.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: