WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Gonna be gone

Go down 
+2
TheNarrator
Alex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:39 pm

Remember that punishment that mom kept putting off? That she kept letting me have breaks? Well now it is strict. After tonight, you will not see me, at all. I am unaware as to when I will come back.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:03 pm

Darn. Sorry to hear that, A. Hopefully your mom will realize that she is being irrational (or someone calls Child Services in case it gets too out of hand) and let you back on at some point. She can't control every aspect of your life forever.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

God forbid! I hope no one calls child services! It is unneeded!

She is not controlling me. She is helping me fall out of bad habits. She is not keeping me away forever, she is having me do something that should've been done already!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

Well, see you... whenever. Habits take two weeks to make and three weeks to break. Or at least they have in my view.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Well, see you, I guess. I hope you can accomplish whatever it is you're doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm

DX

I look forward to when you can come back to us. Until then, good luck with your studies.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm

*Sibling hug*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 11:09 pm

*siblinghug*
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 12:29 am

Aur Revoir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be gone   Gonna be gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna be gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: