WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

So you all know me already and shit but like.

Go down 
+11
Tanadin
Diamondback
brendan
Szemetlada
Snowy
Balu
ron
lUN_Cat16
TheNarrator
Patches
scarydactyl
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:13 pm

Yes, I did. Much to the confusion of my classmates. Teacher called me Drew for the first time, chaos ensued.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

Okay, so then just make sure to keep us all updated on your new names I guess, because I don't want to end up still calling you one name when that was your name three names ago or something.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:37 pm

I want to change it frequently to keep people on their toes, actually. xD
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:39 pm

XD That'd be a good way of doing that.

WAIT, SO ARE YOU OLLIE AGAIN? NO, WAIT DREW, WHAT EVEN.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:43 pm

I AM BUTCH CASSIDY MCEASTWOOD
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 11:45 pm

Ahoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you all know me already and shit but like.    So you all know me already and shit but like.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you all know me already and shit but like.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2