WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

OPERATION: Let's get this party started

Go down 
+2
Krazzulimaii
Snowy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

OPERATION: Let's get this party started Empty
PostSubject: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:51 am

Right, activity has no doubt dwindled. First thing to do, is to address the issue. Lack of activity. Lack of activity means no roleplaying, which is why we're here.

The first question I'd like to ask is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't seem to be capturing the interest in a number of people, I'm assuming it's because I'm not here often enough? Eo's here so I don't see how that will be a problem.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:00 pm

We just need more people. We need to get big roleplay fanatics on here. And, in my opinion, I don't know if I like the dark theme of the pages. I liked how the sporum was bright. Though, that may just be my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:11 pm

Bright background had more people complaining than this dark one, if I recall. At any rate, that particular change has been discussed to death.

I do like the idea of trying to get people like Da_StrongWill or wherever that underscore was in his username here, as improbable/impossible as it would be to get them over here. A few big names actually have accounts here; it's more a matter of getting them back here and posting.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:25 pm

I know in the past a lot of revival efforts have been helped by the fact that no one remembers to disable PM email alerts.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:47 pm

IMO, it's that people aren't spamming new RPs daily like they do in the Sporum and other forums. Experienced people aren't really making anything too often, either. On other places, there are usually like 20+ roleplays going on at one time.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

It's also the sense of responsibility. People ditch the RPs that they have made, or when others make a commitment to one, they ditch that too.

But fear not; For an RP is hopefully coming out hosted by Legs and yours truly. I hope we make you jizz in your pants.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

I feel the need to mention something that Patches may have missed in our prior discussion regarding exactly where it will be... >.>.<.<

Heh. Heh.

DON'T JUDGE ME

But yeah, it should be pretty fucking sweet, excuse my language.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

I... look forward to it? o:
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 9:18 am

Um... oops?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: Let's get this party started   OPERATION: Let's get this party started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION: Let's get this party started
Page 1 of 1