WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 11:56 am

Oy vas, I feel hurt coming in here. Never was a part in this, but that's how I am. I don't know what Hollen explained to you, but he didn't even mention it to me.

But, here I am...and I don't what to say...cause I have no idea what's happened in any part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

What's wrong, Buddy? You seem...depressed.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

I had a crush on a girl and my friend was helping me with that, but since I'm in an emotionally unstable state I went off on my friend for no reason and said I was giving up trying to get with my crush. That and I said to tell that I had a crush on her cause I'd never have the balls to do it, along with a lot of other shit. I'm under the influence word of it might have reached my crush...and I can't bare to sit with her like I have been doing for fear of emberrassment...but I'm just too confused...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 5:10 pm

asdfkgikcfnvmvcbleh That sounds terrible... I wish I could help, but... *waves the 'always has been single' flag* Yeah.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 5:13 pm

Well I've never dated either. Probably why shit melted down, cause I was too busy relying on my friend.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 7:50 pm

Blehrg. *pats on shoulder*
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 8:29 pm

What was that? O.o
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 9:40 pm

Me being a sympathetic weirdo. :3
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 10:04 pm

Well, uhm...thanks? XS
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 7:34 pm

XD I'm a little weird, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 10:22 pm

Not the weirdest.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

Nope. I don't want to be normal- normal's boring- but being *too* weird would be..well..weird.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 5:26 pm

Uhm, yeah. Funny thing is, weird IS normal. At least nowadays, anyway, seeing as everyone calls eachother weird. It's true most of the time, but hey, weird is weird...

The hell was I saying again?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm

I haven't the faintest bloody clue.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 9:06 pm

Mmm...brittish accent...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

I don't actually have any accent except an American one, if you can count it. I just say that because my friend M says it for some reason...? Anyhow it seems to be my thing.
Bloody blood blood. *laughs hysterically at inside joke* Hehe.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 9:38 pm

Well I was just trying to be creepy for no particular reason I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 7:42 pm

CreeeEEEeeepyyy.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

Ugh I'm so bored, I have no drive to do anything though. So I'm stuck like this.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 4:46 pm

Boredstuck?
Laaaame jooooke.
*laughs anyway because she's also bored*
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

Well now I'm a happy-sad and pathetic blob...

I think I've improved...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

Hey buddy!
That sounds bad :-\ I wish I could help somehow.
Sorry to say guys but this is as dead as dead gets. I just can't bare to come to this Roleplay anymore, even the forum. It hurts too much, brings back memories I wish to forget.
Buddy if you want to talk, I'll Pm you my Email...?
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

Okay...

Why not? I could use a good reality check about now.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

I'm sorry, it just hurts to much for me right now. Maybe in time I'll come back more.

And alrighty one sec...
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:30 pm

Okay.

I suppose I'll still be looping around anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next