WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Are you new?

Go down 
+17
Admiral Ji
KING DCT
Szemetlada
GreatSocrates
Balu
Sylvia van Novaya
RCMidas
Rachel
Wanderer
Shade
Oaglor
Diamondback
Ømnivalence
marsh
Patches
scarydactyl
Snowy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Are you new? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 12:02 pm

No, not really. There have only been minor problems and disagreements among the users, but no dedicated trolls. Do you have anything in mind Tierax?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tierax
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 10:36 pm

About being a troll? Nope. But as for adverts I find just attaching a link I'm my sigs in other forums and telling my rp mates about te site work best, had a few join the sporum from that method, slower... Much slower though...
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 12:53 am

I presume there is disinterest in my advice.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplex.forumotion.com/
Tierax
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 1:25 am

I wouldn't say disinterest, I think it just not so dire as to pay for advertising... But I'm new here haha
I don't know the full story of this here role play realm
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 1:13 pm

You don't need to pay for anything. Just sign up on places like Admin Zone and Promotion Forum. It's just a normal forum like this one. You don't pay anything. You sign up there and then you make a post about your website and include and link and description. And I'd be willing to do traffic exchange with Patches, since I know him. It would benefit us both, actually.
Back to top Go down
Tierax
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 9:34 pm

I must have read that wrongly, i really should stop my all nighters.well yeah if free then it is literally win win isn't it?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 10:04 pm

Time is still money. Well, it's a cost, at least. And public advertisement is always for unpredictable benefit.

Either someone will take it on or no-one will. Depends on the economics of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 6:59 pm

It sometimes simple depends on how much tone an work you devote to it. If you make a post that looks unprofessional or otherwise crappy, people will be less willing to join. You need a good layout for each post and you have to spread these posts to not one, but many advertising forums. I did this. It didn't gain me an enormous change, but I gained a fair amount of new members from it, which is better than none.
Back to top Go down
Tierax
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 3:41 am

I suppose it could be worth a shot... Can't expect people to stumble blindly in here too often haha
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:03 am

If it is decided this will become a thing, I have to find someone else to help redesign the forum. This one theme is old, and it being a little brighter wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tierax
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 10:01 am

Ooh ooh use blue! Blue is pretty!
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:13 pm

I could help. I've done two forums so far and can decorate. I can even make banners and buttons, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:19 pm

If I knew any HTML magic I would help but I guess I'll leave you wizards to it :P
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2014, 10:46 am

It actually doesn't require much HTML when it comes to a forumotion site. There's this thing called the admin panel which allows you to operate te forum without having any knowledge at all. Regardless though, I know plenty HTML. I took a class, which came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you new?   Are you new? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you new?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: