WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!

Go down 
+4
YinYangBell
Alex
some dumb bird
ron
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! Empty
PostSubject: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

(( Don't post until Claudia does!))

Quote :
--ascendantArchitect created Memo: The Architecture of SGRUB.--

AA: as a note: The game can only supporT eIghT players
AA: so be sure To joIn In whIle you stIll can
AA: ThaT would be apprecIaTed
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:20 pm

Quote :
--obstinateFury responded to memo "Architecture of SGRUB"--
OF: //-Okay, seems you've gotten this up faster than I thought, Epsilon.-\\
OF: //-Guys, if you've been summoned to this memo, as Ep decided to be blunt, we are playing a game tonight called SGRUB.-\\
OF: //-I found it in the ruins of an old troll's abandoned Hive while I was...running some errands.-\\
OF: //-Ep has fixed it up and transferred it to eight gamegrubs to send to everyone so we can have at it.-\\
OF: //-Any more questions? No?-\\
OF: //-Good, because I'm preoccupied and irritated. but I'll answer questions if I have to.-\\

>Sylph: Introduce yourself.

Who's the Sylph, all you see is your respiteblock.

Your name is DACILE TAREKO. You are a VERY ANGRY PERSON a lot of the time. Because of this, you often retreat to your respiteblock to unleash your INNER RAGE upon the KICKBOXING EQUIPMENT you usually DESTROY quite EASILY. Yes that means you do indeed KICKBOX. You TRY not to show negative emotions around OTHERS, for fear of appearing WEAK and like a CRYBABY, as you do have the urge to CRY more often than you’d ADMIT to ANYONE, even your LUSUS, whom you ADORE. You have not filled any quadrants nor do you think anyone could love you, it is the LAST thing on your mind, and everything else is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT. Therefore you have a bit of a SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEM. You can be rather VIOLENT sometimes, and you SCARE YOURSELF with your rage, frequently thinking you are TOO DANGEROUS to be around, that or you are MENTAL, though these assumptions do not come to you often, only when you’ve done something AWFUL, mostly without meaning to. You often keep to yourself, and do not speak with others on a normal basis. In fact, you do not ever really see others face to face, because you are always in your respiteblock, working out to see if that solves your ANGER ISSUES, or at least CALMS YOU DOWN. You do not usually relax or have fun; you are normally quite serious and irritable about everything. //-You type in a rather civilized way despite your constant rage, and do indeed make fish puns, being a seadweller who hates water. Cod, who’s the glubbing idiot that fished up that idea?-\\

>Attention! Prepare yourself.

For what? To play a little game? Please. You're prepared for much worse than that.

>How wrong you are. Never succumb to pride, young one.

Yeah yeah whatever.

>Be the other troll.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:43 pm

You are now some sort of rustblood. What is your name?

>Draconic Freakoid

HAHAHA no.

>Drache Pentun

Atta.... person... whoever you are.

Your name is DRACHE PENTUN. You spend most of your time FLARPing, in which you act as a tyrant dragon named Pillager Fireclaw. You make your way to villages and destroy all in your path until they give you their valuables, or you get them yourself. You also make sure that your subjects pay tribute, otherwise they shall face your wrath. Then there are times you are merely training at your hive for hours. There are rumors that you may be a bit cannibalistic, but you would assure these trolls that it's only when your desperate.... At least, you would, but you tend to stay quiet about that. Mainly, you collect treasure, read fantasy books, and FLARP as that dragon we have spoke of. Your troll tag is ragingTyrant. Rawr. And you make sure everyone understands what you are. Quite fun! Grahaha!

At least.... That was you when you were alive and not stuck in this void...

What will you do?

>Respond to memo

There isn't much to do inside an empty void except think... Unless of course you have your husktop with you too.

Quote :
--ragingTyrant responded to memo "Architecture of SGRUB"--
RT: Rawr... So I see everything went well? Good to hear...
RT: There isn't much I can do here but... Grrr... As long as I have my computer, I believe I should be able to play this game.

>Weird pains

What? Oh... Those.... Ever since being killed you felt a constant pain within your body.... Strangely though it doesn't bother you much. It's become tricky to feel things.

Last edited by Alex on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:33 pm

You are now the anxious mudblood in the urban area.

>Mudblood: Continue journey to residence

You trudge through rain, smearing the ground and hivestems into a blurred mess before your glasses. You stop and stare at the sky as a thunderous crackle only adds to the sudden surprise as you're get a large amount of simultaneous beeps from your grubcell.
An archaic thing that should belong in a museum, it is one of the few technological items you own that you did not really consider upgrading. You rarely see need to use it, the surrounding Hivestems tend to cause connections to waiver, as evidenced by the lagged messages.
You glare at the screen, trying to make out words in the rain smudged mess, and finally begin to respond.

Quote :
-- obdurateDeadeye began responding to the memo "Architecture of SGRUB" --
OD: Wait
OD: I have a questi*n
OD: Seeing as y*u haven't really b*thered t* explain jack shit t** me
OD: Can I get an idea as t* what the hell this game is ab*ut
OD: If y*u're g*ing t* be s* insistent ab*ut us all playing t*night
OD: It'd be nice t* at least get an idea *f what it entails
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

>Be the troll that likes to make bad stories

Oh look there he is.

Your name is VIRIEL MARKOS and you are PROUD of your PERFECTLY NON-SHIT-REMINISCENT BLOOD COLOR. You are kind of ASS sometimes and you insult people a lot, but hey that's their fault for PROVOKING you with NOTHING. Honestly, you're really WEIRD and have a slight tendency to CREEP THE LIVING FUCKING CREEP out of a person. You absolutely love HORRIFIC LITERATURE and those with HIGHER BLOOD than yours on the hemospectrum and spend a lot of TIME daydreaming about red and black SCENARIOS between you and the aforementioned TROLLS. You spend even more of your time ATTEMPTING TO WRITE THE HORROR and fail miserably while forcing others to READ the JUNK. In fact, the only reason you wear a SCARF is because you think it makes you look more like a WRITER OF THE HORROR. You used to FLARP in the past, but you have since GROWN out of such BEHAVIOR as you try to FOCUS more on your WRITING OF THE HORROR. Your trolltag is noxiousSerpent and you like to 「Isolate your words with brackets because it's fancy.」

>Respond to memo

With no time at all to introduce yourself or describe your present location, you listen to the voices in your brain, and respond to the memo.

Quote :
-- noxiousSerpent began responding to the memo "Architecture of SGRUB" --
NS: 「Wait. What. This sorta just came out of nowhere.」
NS: 「I mean, some of us have important things to do with our nights.」
NS: 「And by some of us, I mean myself only. But that's beside the point.」
NS: 「What is this game you're forcing upon me.」
NS: 「My curiosity is getting the better of me.」

>Viriel: Examine room

You proceed to look around the room as the voices command.

The room is messy, with books you've never read and papers that probably only have one or two words on them. Next to your husktop, which is on the floor, is a tome with a smudged cover. You still don't know what you like about it. It's just cool looking along with containing many powerful spells and runes.

Just kidding. It doesn't have anything of that sort inside. It's just a tome with a lot of empty pages and a dozen or so pages of words you can't decipher.

Your hive is rather nice if you do say so yourself. It's not massive, but is not small either. Just in between. Yellow banners hang down from windows and an underfilled library takes up a small room. Your lusus playfully romps around outside, all the while fending off most if not all marauders, be they your fellow trolls or the local wildlife.

>Captchalogue the tome:

The tome is allocated to your bookkind strife specibus. This shit is totally useful.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:30 pm

>be the scardy troll

Oh... umm... alright then. You are now the scardy troll. What is your name?

>Pipsqueek McWorrynut

Oh come on, that's just mean. Look, she looks like she's going to cry! what kind of a jerk are you?

>Tarruk Timore

That's better. Look, she's even smiling now!

Your name is Tarruk Timore. In your free time you tend to CHOP TREES to keep your house warm. When you don't need wood, however, you do enjoy watching SCARY MOVIES, though afterwords you usually spend the night SHIVERING IN FEAR, or else REPLACING BROKEN GRUBSCREENS. You live in the forest ALL ON YOUR LONESOME, which you definitely DON'T FIND WORRISOME AT ALL. When something SCARES you while wandering through the forest, which happens MORE OFTEN than you care to admit, you usually end up BEATING IT WITH YOUR GAUNTLETS. Your GAUNTLETS are your prized possession, something your LONG DECEASED GUARDIAN found for you. Your trollTag is timidGoliath and you type w-with a-a c-constant st-stutter, a-and n-never g-go a-above a-a m-murmur.

>respond to memo

What memo? You don't see any memos... it must be something the other trolls that Drache talks about... they scare you sometimes, so you don't like talking to them.

>engage in interests

Well okay mister voice. You sit down in front of a large GRUBSCREEN and turn on one of your various HORROR MOVIES. You make it about fifteen minutes in before, in a fit of terror, you pick up your GRUBSCREEN and throw it through a wall.

>procure replacement

You don't need to tell you to do the obvious, mister voice. You wander down a long hallway, and through an open door. You enter a room filled with replacement GRUBSCREENS and HUSKTOPS. You put a Grubscreen in your syladex where it is randomly matched with GORGON. Okay. Now you just need to remember that.

You also grab a HUSKTOP just in case. It's never a bad idea to have a spare computer! Your fetch modus matches it with HEADLESS HORSEMAN, placing it along side it's counterpart, with HARPY.

>return to couch

You return to your general LOUNGING AREA, and go to set down the Grubscreen. Let's see... Gargoyle? You accidentally send a swarm of grubdisks flying in every direction at the unexpected ejection. You think briefly before remembering Gorgon and dropping the Grubscreen into your hands, which you use to fasten it to the wall once more. In the process you accidentally crush a brubdisk. Great, another brilliant piece of horror you would never manage to watch, RUINED.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:46 pm

>Drache: It seems your friend is online

As usual though, she seems to avoid talking on a memo... Well, that doesn't stop you from talking to her.

Quote :
ragingTyrant began trolling timidGoliath
RT: Rawr! It is nice to see you, Tarruk.... There is not much to do in the void....
RT: Grrrr.... Have you even peaked at the memo? We are going to play a game... it seems.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:53 pm

>respond to messages

It seems your moirail is pestering you! you always love talking to her. you just need to dig out your husktop... ummm... ah! Harpy! wow, you got it in one go! though... there are only two H's listed... and both are husktops... so that's not really very impressive. nevertheless, you open it up and start chatting.

Quote :
TG: o-oh... u-um... n-no, i d-didn't l-look a-at i-it. a-and i-i t-think i-i'll j-just s-sit i-it o-out i-if th-that's o-okay...
TG: i-if you l-like i-i c-could h-help y-you, th-though...
TG: u-unless y-you w-want t-to d-do i-it y-yourself...

>go for a walk

While chatting, you decide to head outside. You consider chopping more wood, but considering the pile is currently larger than you are tall, you should be good for a while longer. Instead you turn towards the woods. Maybe today you'll manage to make it further before you get scared and run home. After all, talking with Drache does help calm your nerves...

Last edited by Joural on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:00 pm

>obdurateDeadeye: Keep walking while you wait

No reason to stay in one spot in the rain, just staring at the unchanging screen.

And no urge in your body that doesn't say that you should get the away from this place.

Despite being one of the few of your caste to afford hivestem "residence", you are still very much regarded with contempt by most here. An intruder, gaining privileges not designated for her.

God you wish you could just get home now.

You trip in the mud just as you start walking. Luckily your grubcell is pocketed, but your glasses fall into the muck. Filthy stupid mud, akin to the shit-like blood running through you.

You pick up your glasses and keep walking. Here's hoping for a bit of luck, and a bit fewer undesirables by your hive.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 10:24 pm

>You don't have time for this, Dacile.

You know you don't. But they have to play, or else...well, let's just say 'or else' considering you don't really know what would happen if you all didn't play together.

Quote :
OF: //-Well-\\
OF: //-In all honesty I was hoping you would not ask that question, Iaclea....-\\
OF: //-I have heard whispers of a doomsday effect from a mysterious cause to be unearthed soon from some...
OF: //-More able-minded friends. They...yeah.-\\
OF: //-But who knows what that could be. This could have nothing to do with that, though the Hive I retrieved it from did look rather decrepit.-\\
OF: //-Anyway. It's just a game, I'm sure it's going to be fin, and who knows.-\\
OF: //-Some of us may actually have fun. Best of wishes to those who can be happy over such a stupid thing.-\\
OF: //-I'm only asking you lot to play because what fun is a game when you're not with friends, and all that carpy garbage.-\\
OF: //-Bottom line, it's a game, we need to play it, it's fun, glub.-\\
OF: //-Oh, and did I mention there is a set amount of players there has to be for us to play? There has to be at least eight of us, the number AA and I have invited to this memo. Others can join, but it will mostly just be us I think.-\\
OF: //-So, sticklers, since if you guys don't play the rest of us can't either...-\\
OF: //-Are you in?-\\
OF: //-Or out?-\\

>Forget them.

No. You value your friends, even if they don't value you.

>Fine. Pester them into playing the game.

If they don't take to it now, you'll personally make sure they install the files.

Something tells you that they wouldn't have much of a choice at that point.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 11:14 pm

Quote :
OD: I'm in
OD: N*t much t* really miss, if it's the ap*calypse
OD: Wh* kn*ws, armagedd*n c*uld spruce thing up ar*und here
OD: Get rid *f the pests

It's dark, you suppose, even by your standards, but you are a bit irritated.

You've made it back to the basement of the communal hivestem you call home. This dingy rats' nest is your humble (And it definitely is humble) abode.

Now that you're here, we likely ought to get all that backstory garbage out of the way, shouldn't we?

>Enter Name

Muckstain Shitwipe

You've been called a lot of godawful insults, but that definitely takes the cake as the dumbest.

>Try again

Iaclea Ipsuma

There we go.

==>

Your name is IACLAE IPSUMA, and you are an UBER-L33T-MLG-PRO....You think you've just lost a few brain cells.As you were saying, your name is IACLAE, and you love GAMES, which you play on your fast running ALTERNIANWARE FLEET HUSKTOP, which you purchased through your sweeps of competitive gaming. Naturally, you blow just about all your WINNINGS and 5\/\/337 1007 on devices that enhance your GAMING EXPERIENCE.You also happen to be an excellent MARKSMAN in real life, using your trusty BOW & ARROW in your BOW-KIND SPECIBUS. The floor of your room in a COMMUNAL HIVESTEM is littered with countless varieties of AMMUNITION, even for weapons you own only in your DREAMS. You don't have dreams much, but you're sure if you did that they'd involve lots of guns. You specifically enjoy the FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GENRE, but still can see the fun in various other games, such as the simulators advertised by the ALTERNIAN GOVERNMENT. In all honesty, the non-government-funded games are better, but real money only comes from the simulators, plus they help you not get culled, and got you this hivestem section, usually made for people a bit higher in the hemospectrum.Well, okay, so you get the basement, but the lack of heating means your games don't overheat, so that's nice. If you were in said basement, it would be easy to notice the variety of SPY AND ASSASSIN PHERNALIA, stemming from your love of SPY and HITMAN MOVIES, and ACTION-PACKED CINEMA in general. You would in fact enjoy engaging in being a real life HIRED GUN, but you would rather avoid getting caught and culled, so you'll hold off on that career. Being a brown blood as you are, you of course have psychic powers, but they aren't especially useful. You can fly, and maybe levitate one other thing with you, but that's pretty much the extent of your powers. You usually just move ridiculously sugary sodas over to you while gaming or communicating with friends via Trollian. While on the topic of Trollian, it should be noted that your trolltag is obdurateDeadeye, and expl*si*ns riddle y*ur w*rds in an ACTI*N-filled fashi*n
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

>Drache: Respond to memo

This talk of doom sounds... Doomy. You highly doubt it has anything to do with something as trivial as a game.

Quote :
RT: Grrr.... I... Don't see how an apocalypse could have to do with something as a game...
RT: I mean, rawr, games could be this kinds with zombie apocolypse or alien ones... But to effect real life?
RT: Rawr.... That's a bit far fetched.
RT: And as for your question, rawr. I'm in. It seems not even death can stop me from playing a game... Grahaha...

>Entertain yourself

The only things you can do in the void is check your computer, think, and play with your powers. That's about it. You enjoy playing around with your pyrokinesis, the ability to control fire with your mind. Watching it swirl and twirl around you.... But even that is starting to get dull.

>Reply to Moirail

Quote :
RT: Grrr... Well from the sounds of things, this game depends on teamwork with other players.
RT: Ah, rawr. You know that I would not say no to your offer! It's quite enjoyable to work and hang with you!
RT: So.... Grr... I guess that means you will be playing?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:34 pm

>answer question in an adorable manner

oh... you've never tried being adorable but... since you ask, you guess you'll try.

Quote :

TG: oh... u-umm... i-i r-really m-meant m-more in t-terms of j-just b-being th-there t-to h-help y-you w-when y-you n-need i-it...
TG: n-not th-that i-i'm s-saying y-you c-can't t-take c-care o-of y-yourself...
TG: oh, n-now i-i'm j-just g-geting all m-mudled...
TG: i-i d-don't m-mean t-to b-be r-rude, h-honest...

>what was that?!?!?

you whirl around at a sudden noise, but stop when it reveals itself to be merely an UNAMED HUSKTERROR OF THE FOREST, come to FEAST UPON YOUR FLESH. and to think you were... wait. what? oh god RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

>RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

ALREADY ON IT!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

>DRAMATIC SCENE CHANGE

You are now another troll and oh god why is that floor so colorful

>Ignore Colors and Enter Name:

Gladly. Your name is AMATUS ESTELI, and you are one heck of a SMOOTH GUY. Your interests revolve all around one thing, and that is the ART OF QUADRANTS. You see, after a while you noticed that obtaining troll serendipity is, quite frankly, nearly impossible. Or at least it was for you, until you decided to dedicate your studies to the ART OF SERENDIPITY. You have studied all the tactics, all of them. You know how to woo a troll of ANY BLOOD COLOR or even AGE now, though the latter is a bit of a precaution for when you either leave to join the Imperial Fleet or something else the Empire has in store for you. You have kept your eyes open for any good contenders for your own quadrants, but so far you have found NO ONE. Well, everyone wants you, it's just that you do not want them. They are simply not the RIGHT CANDIDATES for your serendipity. In your desperation you have turned into somewhat of a HOPELESS ROMANTIC among the other trolls, and you have even gone so far as to CHANGE YOUR QUIRK AND TEXT COLOR when flirting with them. By them, you mean EVERYONE. You have a bit of a complex where you think this is perfectly normal for someone like you to do, and totally NOT WEIRD AT ALL. Of course, this makes it all the more disturbing and unsettling.

Of course, you aren't all hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs! You enjoy a WIDE VARIETY of many other things, such as...um...Wow. This romance stuff really kind of TOOK OVER YOUR LIFE, didn't it? If it really takes you that long to think of other preoccupations, them you really must have problems. Well, now that you think of it, you love to READ. You have a small PRIVATE DEN in your hive that consists solely of BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR DECORATING, and many BOOKS. You will use this to woo your next matesprit, of course, and to gross out your next kismesis by saying blood was used to color it. That isn't ENTIRELY FALSE, by the way. You have had a habit of MURDERING unfit hate-suitors, and using their blood for VIVID DESIGNS. However, never on fashion. You DESPISE FASHION that is totally unnecessary. Your shelves of NOVELS and TEXTS have mainly been filled with quadrant advice books, but you still keep old classics, and personal favorites. You also love collecting TROLL DOLLS for some reason. Your LUSUS, a very kind but a bit scary TARANTULIZARD gave you a few when you were little, and now you are just CRAZY about them. You've also taken to making a few of your own, all of them based off of real trolls you've met. Troll dolls are actually very PERSONAL ITEMS, and there are some myths about how once you make a doll of someone, you can CONTROL THEM OR EVEN HURT THEM. The steps to creating one? First you knit the outside of it, and then you take stuffing and put it inside. Then you take the blood of the troll you're making a doll of, and dye the stuffing, add in a piece of skin from that troll, and a chip of the nail or horn. Then you stitch it together. LOVELY.

Oh and by the way, you are a JADE BLOOD, and, as far as you know, the only recorded MALE IN HISTORY. This is naturally because of how Jadebloods used to care for the Mother Grub, and that makes you a bit of an ANOMALY. Having a blood color mostly defined by FEMININE ATTRIBUTES embarasses you quite a bit. Because of this, you have taken to calling yourself "emerald-blooded" instead, though this hardly fools anyone. You also say how you HATE FASHION to shake off the belief that you like girly Jade things, but you hardly even realize that it shows though your INTERIOR DESIGN INSTEAD. You do love the ALTERNIAN SUN, however. Who can NOT love the sun? The undead may be a bit of a DOWNSIDE to it, but that hardly compares to how fun it is to frolic around in the light. This also leads to the nasty conclusion of you NEVER GETTING ANY SLEEP. EVER. You just run in the light, go inside, nap, and then flirt with random trolls online. It's a bit SAD. You do have TEA to keep you awake though, which is just like coffee, but FANCIER. What will you do?

>Examine Surroundings

You are currently sitting in your room and relaxing. Your hive is actually underground, and given the fact that you often go out hunting undead creatures with your lusus, this is probably a very good idea. You wouldn't want them breaking down any of your handiwork, after all! Speaking of handiwork, your entire room is filled with it. Your walls and ceiling and of the same grey color as most hives, but the floor has a very extravagant rug instead. It has a beautiful teal background, and is filled with swirling floral patterns of red, green, and purple! You just love lusi, by the way. Their blood is so rich and plentiful. Anyways...around the whole room are shelves, filled with various knick-knacks, such as books, knitting kits, and Troll Dolls. Actually, most of your shelves are filled with Troll Dolls. Something about it isn't right, however...Ah! You see what's wrong. There's an indigo doll in the seadweller section. You quickly sort it out, carefully placing it in a proper location. You like your collections to be organized by the Hemospectrum, it makes everything so much neater.

Speaking of blood-related subjects, you are currently wearing a yellow tie right not. Also, you are contemplating on painting your walls. However, the only colors that would really go over well are a bit too highblooded for your liking.

>Get Down to Business

Ah, right! There's a memo that needs responding to! You grab your husktop and begin to respond. Your husktop is just awesome, it even has the symbols of the quadrants on the back!

You quickly realize that this memo is not one of your many dating extravaganzas, but instead something between friends. Ugh, boringgggg. you perk up a bit once you see that it's about a game, however.

Quote :
--vividEloquence responded to memo "The Architecture of SBURB" RIGHT NOW--

VE: ooH, a gamE~~??
VE: thiS soundS fuN, reallY fuN!
VE: i'M noT toO gooD aT thiS sorT oF stufF thougH, buT i coulD trY! (:|3
VE: alsO hI everyonE!!!!

You tend to take on a much more casual and silly manner when you're not acting like a complete bulgewhore.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

Quote :
OF: //-Oh cod.-\\
OF: //-Okay guys very finny-\\
OF: //-Glub I mean funny-\\
OF: //-Who invited him. Speak up now and I won't hurt you.-\\
OF: //-Seriously why is he here. Not cool.-\\

>RAEG
Maybe not quite so much rage as it just is 'ughhhh they KNOW I can't tabs him why would they DO that'.

>2x Doubke Facepalm Combo

Glad to oblige. You, Dacile, feel like you need to hit something again.

You are currently in your respiteblock, sitting at your desk underneath your hammock-like recuperacoon. Your surroundings mirror that of a gym: Alternian!brick walls, punching bags, a couple of jump ropes, and various other equipment you use to hone your skills and physical abilities.

You mostly use these things to take out some anger.

>Let it loose.

Once again, glad to oblige. Your trolltag isn't obstinateFury for the heck of it. You stand up and prepare to unleash your frustrations upon the nearest dummy.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:06 pm

>Iaclea: Respond Accordingly

Quote :
OD: Sure as hell was n*t me
OD: Seri*usly wh* in their right mind w*uld want him here

You... dislike Amatus. In a completely platonic manner. I mean, why would you even bother hating him. That'd be playing into his hand. Wouldn't want that.

You've switched to your computer at this point, and levitated a can of MEEK, the top of the line energy drink known for burning a whole in your mind. Not really. But damn, will this keep you awake.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:29 pm

>Drache: It's HIM

That Jade Green text... It disgusts you! It means only one thing.... Amatus, the former matesprit who killed you, has arrived. His presence on this memo makes your dead blood boil.... Might as well say Hello. Can't be silent forever.

Quote :
RT: GRRRrrr...it's you. Hello, Amatus.
RT: Rawr, I want to thank you for my death. You did a fantastic job.
RT: Oh grawr someone PLEASE tell the dead dragon girl that he isn't going to be playing this game.

>Simmer down

Unfortunately your normal tactics of watching fire burn doesn't help you.... It only makes you wish you could REALLY burn things.... Replying to your moirail is a better idea.

Quote :
RT: Grrr.... Perhaps you could help me calm down? A certain snot-blood is online now...
RT: How are you anyway? Growl? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

>IGNORE INCOMING MESSAGE AND RUNNNNN!

But that... that wouldn't be polite!

>fine, answer message WHILE RUNNING!

Shouting "Headless horseman" in the general direction of your sylladex, you quickly grab another Husktop, having dropped the old one when you noticed the HUSKTERROR. You hold it in one hand while typing with the other and frantically looking back and forth between your path and the computer.

Quote :
TG: w-well, i-i'm c-currently b-being ch-chased b-by a m-m-m-monster!
TG: i-it's r-really sc-scary...
TG: b-before th-that i-i w-was w-watching a m-movie... b-but i-i th-threw m-my g-grubscreen th-through a w-wall.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 2:04 pm

Quote :
OF: //-As a memo admin I wonder if I could...-\\
OF: //-/kick user "vividEloquence"-\\
OF: //-Did that work?-\\
OF: http://-Ugh.-\\
OF: //-This is stupid-\\

>Keep your cool, child.

"Who're you calling a child, you basta-"

>Carry out your orders, girl.

"I'm no subordinate, you son of a bi-"

>Prove yourself.

"I don't need to prove my worth, you motherfu-"

>Stop with the vulgarity

"Fin then."

You quickly go back to hitting things, with more vigor and twice as much anger.

This is what happens when you're pissed off a little more than usual.

Cod knows what happens when you are enraged.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:41 pm

>Be Outraged

You aren't outraged! You're just pretty disappointed in them, that's all! You'd expect that they'd at least hold up some semblance of politeness. You are also totally not digging your nails into one of your dolls that looks suspiciously like Dacile.

Quote :
VE: hAhAhAhA, samE tO yoU guyS. <3<
VE: jusT kiddinG~ (:|3
VE: buT reallY i jusT wanteD tO seE whaT waS goinG oN. nO neeD tO geT sO meaN~
VE: i knoW i'lL probablY bE turneD dowN, buT coulD i joiN youR gamE? O:|3

>What About Drache?

What about her? Oh, right! The whole thing about her going on about how you killed her and whatnot. Really, you don't know where that came from. You were in a red relationship and things went downhill, that's that. This is probably one of her weird roleplaying phases, which you were always a bit 'turned off' by anyways. She seems kind of mad though, so you should probably say hi or something.

Quote :
VE: alsO, hI drachE!
VE: yoU stilL goinG oN abouT thaT wholE ''ghosT trolL'' thinG oF yourS~~??
VE: it'S kinD oF funnY! (X|3
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:02 pm

>Respond to your friend

If you could help her, you would. But unfortunately, you can't.... Unless...

Quote :
RT: Grawr! Then what are you doing... actually...
RT: I can't help you...grrr... But perhaps you can find a way to ambush it. Lead it to a natural trap or something.

You hope she will be able to find SOMETHING.

>What is this insolence?

Indeed. What is this trick the Jadeblood plays? No one could murder another and not remember it! Is he playing you for a fool?

>Easy dragon

Right... This needs to be delt with more... calmly.

Quote :
RT: Grrr.... Forgotten already, Amatus? That isn't really like you.
RT: I remember you had a decent memory. Surely you would remember, rawr.
RT: I am glad this ammuses you. I would love to see your reaction if you knew this is true. Rawr, I am very much DEAD.

Last edited by Alex on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

Quote :
OF: //-Ugh, who all did Epsilon and I invite again?-\\
OF: //-To play, I mean.-\\

>You're not a baby anymore, you can count.

"What the glub is a baby? Eh, doesn't matter."

So....

Viriel, Drache, Iaclea, Epsilon, yourself, and an unwanted guest have shown up...

Whereas Xemkal and Kiyalla have not checked in just yet. You feel certain they will, however. You know you invited someone else, DEFINITELY NOT Amatus....

They have not responded to any of your messages. And if they aren't here now, chances are they aren't coming.

But that means....

You groan out loud at your misfortune, and your skin prickles suddenly. Don't know why, but you guess it's from nerves at the thought of him having to join your group for lack of an eighth player.

Quote :
OF: //-Okay guys.-\\
OF: //-Bad news.-\\
OF: //-I don't think our eighth player is going to show up.-\\
OF: //-I assure you, the eighth player never was and never will be Amatus.-\\
OF: //-Not without a lot of bad glubbing luck and unexplained shenanigans.-\\
OF: //-Of which our current situation is ripe.-\\
OF: //-So, as unfortunate as it is, it seems Amatus might have to play.-\\
OF: //-That is, if any of us want to play. And I assure you.-\\
OF: //-At least a couple of us want to. Kudos to them, whoever they are.-\\
OF: //-Why these horrible things happen, is beyond me.-\\
OF: //-Sorry guys, but it looks like we may be stuck with him.-\\

>You really don't like him do you.

It's a platonic hate. You just don't like the things he involves himself in regularly, and how much he enjoys them.

Another things that irks you about the jadeblood is the fact that he has indeed tried to court you. It was horrifying and you began to feel true animosity from then onwards.

Platonically of course.

Then again he's flirted with pretty much every troll on Alternia at least once, by your exaggeration.

Everyone has to have some amount of a grudge against him by now.

In your eyes, it would be unhealthy if they didn't.

You lay your head on your desk and loudly smack the table with your gloved fist.

On another floor, a large Kangaroo-fish-thing perks its head up at the sudden sound, faint, but recognizable. She knows something must be upsetting her child again, she can only dream of guessing what it could possibly be this time. She debates about whether to check on Dacile or not, seeing how angry she can get over certain things.

Poor grub, she'll never outgrow her rage. The lusus doesn't think so at least. It goes back to tidying up the room it's in with it's large front paws, and hops to another room nearby to do the same, her thoughts never leaving her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

>since you insist on responding, inform Moirail of plan

Quote :
TG: m-maybe i-i c-can l-lead h-him i-into o-one o-of m-my t-traps...
TG: u-uh-oh!! ... u-um...
TG: i-i m-may h-have a-accidentally j-just r-run i-into a-a d-dead e-end...

>flee?

no good! you did a good job of boxing yourself in, running straight along this peninsula into the bog!

>swim?

are you INSANE? that bog is filled with monsters FAR worse than this horrorterror!

>quake in fear?

no, that won't do anything... you're terrified but... you need to ATTACK!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:24 pm

>Be the coolest Troll.

Oh, you flatter her. She's not that cool. More completely amazing than cool, to be honest...

What is her... Oh, how can you not know her name?

>Hello Kiyalla Shaodin.

You wave hello.

Your name is KIYALLA SHAODIN, and you are sort of... Well... SELF-CENTERED. You don't really care what other's think of you, because you know that you are AMAZING. You often brag about your (not actually) SUPERIOR INTELLECT, and often apply it to BRAIN-BENDING PUZZLES, which scatter your undersea hive. You are also a YOUNG WITCH-IN-TRAINING, mostly due to your Ancestor having been a witch of some skill and fame, even though you sort of SUCK AT IT. But practice makes perfect, and others often find you practicing with your Ancestor's wand, the DARKSEA WAND. You love to FLARP, strangely enough, but it isn't too strange if you think about it for more than a minute! As is custom among seadwellers, you make fish puns without thinking about it.

>Troll like a Troll who Trolls other Trolls.

Quote :
--oceanicEnchantress [OE] responded to memo "Architecture of SGRUB"--

OE: Whale whale whale, good evening my, ahem, 'friends'.
OE: Sea, that's finny because almost none of you are my friends.
OE: So, what's all the bull shit about a game?

>Be a less annoying Troll.

A young Troll walks the golden moon known as Prospit, taking a small amount of pride in the fact that the inhabitants avoid you like the plague. You hate it here. Several of your sleeping future fellow players sleep away the days in those golden towers... There's nothing to do here, and every single time you pass out and wake up here, you just know you are wasting time you could be using to decapitate litterers.

>Knight: Introduce yourself.

You are too peeved to introduce yourself just yet.

>Find someone to talk to.

Did you miss the thing about the carapace people avoiding you and your fellow Trolls still being asleep?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:26 pm

>Iaclea: Mirror Dacile, note Lusus in loving manner

You have absolutely no idea what mirroring Dacile would entail, nor do you have any intention of noting your Lusus in any matter but disgust or contempt.

He's completely useless. Hell, he's of negative use. He's more problematic than anything. Just eats. And eats. And eats some more. The fact that occasionally he eats your neighbors doesn't help you get accepted here.

>Iaclea: Cease angsting about your familial patron, and get back to the memo

Quote :
OD: What the fuck
OD: Hell n*
OD: N*t standing f*r this
OD: H*w imp*rtant can this *ne fucking game be anyways
OD: Certainly n*t w*rth having t* deal with
OD: Him

>Iaclea: Continue rant. Platonically

Quote :
OD: Seri*usly, n*ne *f us like him
OD: And any detestati*n t*wards him is entirely assexual
OD: S* why the fuck w*uld we use him as a back-up
OD: There has t* be S*ME*NE more
OD: Eligible

>Iaclea: Fondly regard Hatesnogging fantasy with Amatus

You nearly wretch in disgust. You don't hate Amatus. Well, okay, you do hate him, but.

You have absolutely no reason to defend yourself here. You don't want Amatus as your kismesis. Case closed. There is no <3< ing being thrown about here. Hell, that'd just play into his game. Wouldn't want to appeal to him.

And. Certainly.

Would. Not.

Want. To. Hate. Him.

You grit your teeth in frustration on the screen.

God he's maddening. You wish you could drive him as mad with (platonic) rage as he does you.

Then you think of something.

Quote :
obdurateDeadeye began trolling obstinateFury
OD: *n sec*nd th*ught
OD: I have a s*luti*n
OD: Seeing as I kn*w that n*b*dy enj*ys Amatus's c*mpany
OD: S*me *f us even wanting t* kill him
OD: H*w ab*ut I be his client
OD: I mean, h*w much can he fuck up my shitty basement *f a hive
OD: Plus, I c*uld try t* make him regret being the *bn*xi*us prat he is
OD: S*und g**d

Last edited by YinYangBell on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!   Fatesealed IC.  It's time to revive this zombie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed IC. It's time to revive this zombie!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next