WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here

Go down 
+9
Miirik
Alietum
Michangs
Snowy
Lupus
Jalines
Sadie
lUN_Cat16
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 7:29 pm

Hahahah XD
Being nitpicky is the best thing ever :3
Oh, and for the one day passionate romance, you don't have to worry about that when your character is a loner ;) eh, eh

Dude, your username is so much like my state at first I thought you were from Michigan.

So my last post was, get this, when the Police Chief had his shoes barfed on, haha. It was right after Val's "episode" that totally gave away so much about his and Blake's past it isn't even funny. And it even tells what his "secret powers" that I had to get permission for is. :3
I didn't understand subtlety then XD
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 8:45 pm

Maybe Blake had some kind of "episode" and Val had to take him off to the side for a minute or something like that. I don't really know if that would work or not, just a suggestion.

Aressa might have some issues with Blake when he and Val rejoin the group, it might not be a full-on explosion like earlier, but she definitely won't be pleased in the slightest. Her character sheet is on the first page of the OOC I think, along with Aelirsa and Agate, although you might already know about them.

Kaldra's actually the first character I've had that's fallen in love with anyone, so yeah, a bit unexperienced with that here too.

Also, there was another post dealing with Kaldra made before Jokie's most recent one. She was helping lift Agate. Just in case anyone was frozen or unsure of what to post.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 9:53 pm

Well, Blake's "episodes" are more of just forgetfulness... for now .. Mwuhahahahahahahahhh
0-0

I did say though.. hold on, let me find the post..
Narrator wrote:
He was up on the roof of a building, only a few away from the police station where the others were gathered. He had no idea where Blake was, and for the moment, he didn't care.

That was the last reference I made to Blake. So it's entirely possible Val excused himself to go find him. Now that he knows Blake is out of the hospital he'll want to keep an eye on him, even though he can't stand the guy.
Yay for conflict! :D
Yeah, I'll have to go and see all the new characters.

I've actually had so much romance in past RPs, I don't want any in this one for my guys. Mix it up a little, ya know? You get the hang of it real quick though. You're doin' a great job :3
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 9:58 pm

Well, thank you. Mostly I just focus on the protection/protecting aspect, as well as the desire to be at Tem's side. Don't have a ton of personal experience, but with all her time in the wilderness and her past I figured that's what she would focus on. Aressa's past is even worse than Kaldra's, I wasn't very nice to her... at all.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 10:14 pm

Yeah, I seem to have a habit of giving my female characters obsessions over mating and children. For Aelirsa I wanted her to be the complete opposite, no interest in any form of romantic relationship and such.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 1:33 am

Thanks, jtc/Alietum! Er - assuming you meant to say we're both doing a great job....

I didn't really set out planning for Tem to be a romantic type, but I did think of him as being awkward around females, and somehow or other the latter turned into the former. I think it was a combination of reacting well to Kaldra's caring when his completely unnecessary panic made him start crying, as well as his compassion for Kaldra now that he's learned about her tragic past. And since I realized in October that Eo's age scale means he's mature, but not by very much, I can safely say there are some other instincts pulling him in as well. ;) (Puberty at 10 years old for dragons, for those of you who might not have seen his comment a couple pages into the Sporum's OOC.) But even if Tem didn't have a realistic number of reasons to start liking Kaldra quite as soon as he did, she's proven to him time and time again since then that she cares deeply for him, and he's all too happy to return the favor when he appreciates her personality traits so much. :) I'm very happy with how Tem's developed, by the way. Not sure if I already said that recently....

Tem's just crazy about Kaldra in general, which leads him to also be protective of Kaldra and like being at her side, though there are a few other things he's interested in as well - I'm sure it's not hard to guess by now. I'm pretty short on personal experience myself, but I think that adoring the person Kaldra is, being hugely appreciated in return by her, feeling the mating instinct, and fearing how little time the group might have left among so much danger, all combined, add up to plenty of reasons for him to be so passionate and to be willing to move forward with the relationship so quickly. (Funnily enough, I just had a similar discussion with Lyric/TheLegendofEevee on deviantART....)

Hmm, I wonder if Aressa's past leaves any room for romantic interest at some point. Not necessarily with any of the player characters, especially since we're actually kind of short on males, but someone, possibly well after the RP's timeframe if that time helps her become more stable.
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:15 am

Funny, I did toy with the idea of someone who knew Aelirsa as Rayne crossing paths at one point, more or less to solidify how separated she feels from her old life, considering an off-page relationship for Aressa reminded me of it.

Speaking of which I'm open to any ideas about how to get moving again, I mean recent events have me quite rattled and I'd prefer to be RPing than sitting here idle in panic.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:21 am

Well, give me some time to come up with a convincing first post. Maybe Val and Blake coming back can get stuff going again! :D

Also, I need to think... If I say Val left to find Blake for [enter side-plot reason here], then how do I get them back to the group convincingly? Last time they got lost I was able to get pretty creative on how to find you guys, but I've been gone for so long I don't really even know what all went on in my leave. So... :T

Oh, and Mich, yeah I meant you both XD
Tem and Kaldra are so cute togeths <3
Omg OTP
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:36 am

I'd say that noticing pictures of the dragons being uploaded to the web, or perhaps catching news of the incident itself would be reason enough to bring them running. Simple but elegant, and realistic of course.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:49 am

Yeah, but how exactly do they find them. Val wanted to regroup with them when he went off to find Blake.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:57 am

I was going to suggest that the group could perhaps stop by the hospital, given Aelirsa's injury and Agate's severe weakness, and that would line up, but if it is so that Blake has already left, then maybe they would relocate the group as they pass through the area perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 8:03 am

I could bs a reason for them to pass by the hospital pretty well~ Thankee :D
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:23 pm

Awwwww, you think Tem and Kaldra are cute together? Thank you! :D I agree completely!

I think there's only a chance we'll go to the hospital - Tem, for one, is extremely nervous about how public the group is going, and wouldn't want any more chances for people to recognize them and possibly stop them somehow. Since he's not seriously wounded, he might not feel as motivated as the one who's limping everywhere, not to mention everyone with sand in their lungs, so, the group might be able to convince him IC.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

Yes, have the group convince him, it is the best idea we have for getting me back in IC.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 3:25 pm

Hm. Well, it'll probably take some work to convince him, especially given how everyone resolved to not get detained by the police - if they want to not get delayed, they'll probably try not to wait hours or days for the hospital to fix everyone up, right? I guess they could reassess once they're in an alleyway or something and change their minds there, but still, I'm not sure a hospital delay is a great idea for keeping the plot going.

But then those members still need help...grr! Being able to analyze both sides of an argument doesn't always make things easier. :( If it's just a dislocation, they can probably figure that out and set Aelirsa's shoulder back in the right place, and that should help her a lot. Agate can then simply rest for a while in their secluded spot, if we take the non-hospital route.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 3:36 pm

Welcome back JTC!

If we don't want to go to the hospital, we can always BS something between Leaf's herbalism and Tem's water-healing. The hospital can always be hand-waved/timeskipped so that getting that arm fixed takes about as long as the conversation where JTC's characters jump back in.

Also, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Haven't been doing too much by way of RP'ing in general lately.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

Hey, jtc! :D

Perhaps Val and Blake's reasons for being away from the group for a while is that they found a lead on the mystery of Aurnia's murder or something. It could possibly relate to the phone message Ev saw. That way, they could have a good excuse for being gone and we could possibly advance in the plot.

If we do go to the hospital, I agree that time-skipping most of or the whole experience is the best way to go about it. Whether we go to the hospital or not, however, depends on how serious Aelirsa's injury is. Like Michangs mentioned, most of the group doesn't seem too fond of busy places like hospitals, so going to the hospital would be a last resort if say, Leaf and Tem weren't able to heal Aelirsa.

Aressa's going to have a cow when she meets Blake o.o

Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't posted recently, either. I've been working on my audition for OCT "Lost and Found". However, I will try to post soon!
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:39 pm

Wait, are they somewhat near the area where the sandstorm went on? If so, my two can go there (because people totes tweeted about it yo) and then they can hunt them down. Blake's pretty good at dragon hunting.
*cough cough*
You could call it a Forgotten skill of sorts.
Am I being transparent enough yet??? Guys??

And thanks Eo :3

Hmm... Lyric, magnify that idea, 1250%!
Alright, now enchance .... Sharpen ...

You can see the killer in the reflection of a witnesses eye reflecting from the victims eye
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:53 pm

Yeah, that would work nicely.

Aressa definitely won't be pleased with the idea of a human member in their group, especially not a male. If it does turn out that Blake was once a dragon hunter... well, it might be a bit worse of a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 6:02 pm

Alright ... You guys are just going to have to spoon feed me information for Val to say if we decide he was chasing a lead. Cause I know jack.

Hahahah, Blake the Dragon Hunter?
Or Blake the Victem of unfortunate accident?
Who knows? Certainly not anyone here~~~~~~ *hysterical laughing*
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:33 pm

I forgot in my earlier thinking that Aelirsa would never go into the hospital of her own free will, coinciding with her distrust for authorities in particular. Most likely she'd rely on what Tem can do and keep going. >.>
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:44 pm

I was also thinking we could timeskip through the hospital healing process; I was just concerned with how annoyed our characters might get at having to wait that long, and how big an opportunity it is for some kind of authority to feel like asking some questions, since human facilities like keeping records of names and such. Sounds like Aelirsa won't go for that choice anyway.

And Tem might be able to water-heal a little, if it's necessary, though I'm unsure how easy it'll be to do his thing with Kaldra and everyone else watching....I've already decided that he got more experienced after his first attempt and won't need to go quite as strong, but I'm still not sure he has it in him. If Leaf can manage it, that would probably be preferable. If it's just a dislocation instead of a broken bone, then...I might be remembering completely wrong, but doesn't it get most of the way better just by putting everything back in place? Maybe with a short rest thrown in?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 7:48 pm

I'm running more with it being a break, perhaps just bringing her into proximity of a decent sized water source, and with some help from Tem, would allow her to ice-cast her arm. At the very least it'll provide her with a small restoration of her powers, and improve her speed.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 9:21 pm

Okay guys there are characters you're talking about that aren't on the front page and I'm confused and saddened deeply by it ):
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 9:45 pm

Aelirsa and Aressa are near the bottom of the post of character sheets and I'm posting Agate's below as it is on a page on the Sporum only. Just click on Spoiler, I didn't want the post to take up too much room.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next