WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:08 pm

Feel the object behind your ear

Feels like... a hypodermic needle or something? No. More like a dart. You deem it safe to remove and drop it into the Pillowrock of Smashing +2 out of habit. It becomes +3 again. You puzzle briefly over why it went down in power level only to recall stabbing Silas with your screwdriver.

Now you feel bad.

Follow it, but be careful, it could be a tarp.

There isn't much to follow anyway. The trail leads to those double doors you ran into earlier. There's blood on the lock, leading to believe that it has probably been opened recently. It's not anymore, though. Bummer.

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m4syp9FKeM1r0naato1_500

All of this blood is making you feel ill....
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:45 pm

Put your ear to the door. Can you hear anything?

Erg, blood. Yuck. Cautiously avoiding the stains on the floor, you pick your way down the hall to the double doors and press your ear to one of them. Surprisingly, you can hear everything going on in the room as if you were standing on the other side of the door.

Not that there's much going on.

Just fluttering wings that make you feel even sicker and very soft footsteps.

You're a little perturbed by how good your hearing is.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:51 pm

>Pull on the lock.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:31 pm

Have a sudden flashback!

BEARS! OH GOD THE BEARS ARE EVERYWHERE WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BEARS IN H--

Hahahaha, you didn't actually think there were bears. Heh.

Heh.

Bears.

It's the large reptilian eyes that you need to really watch out for.

Well, we’re not getting in and who knows what’s on the other side… *irony*

What irony?

How dramatic.

Can we take the pillowcase off of our beloved Pillowrock of Smashing and tie it around the lower part of our face? Not tightly, just firmly enough to maybe slow Leland down in case he gets the munchies again.

You think about it for a moment and decide against that. It would just make you look like a horse with a bag of oats strapped to its face and the Pillowrock of Smashing +3 would be naked again.

You don’t like making it feel uncomfortable.

Maybe we should explore down the hall some more.

Seems like a good idea. It’s not like you have anything better to do, right? Maybe you’ll find out what lock your key opens or something.

we should avoid Lucy’s room-she put us in the weird, hand-losing trance thing last time.

Yea, no, you’re never touching that door again.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m4urs7L0Ez1r0naato1_500

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m4urvkwgPP1r0naato1_500

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m4us2un02r1r0naato1_500

You were planning on walking right through this hallway because of Lucy, but something stops you: Four’s door is open slightly.

Beyond gladness that it’s his and not Lucy’s, you aren’t entirely sure what to feel about this.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:34 pm

Slowly peer into the room and listen for the birds.

You don't quite make it to the door before a nervous looking, messy-haired youth pokes his head out and shoots you an imploring look.

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m4v8ftyN2P1r0naato1_500

"You haven't seen Raven by any chance, have you?" he asks, "Or maybe Rook? They weren't here when I woke up."

There's a hint of caution behind the words, like he's half-expecting you to attack him.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:35 pm

“Um… The raven and crow?.. last I saw they were in your room. I heard some fluttering behind the double doors down the hall though.”

Four looks vaguely concerned.

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m59qogXYmg1r0naato1_500

“No. Raven and Rook.”
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:47 pm

“Wait, why did you name one and let the other remain nameless?”

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m59r90RHrW1r0naato1_500

“Leland, I’m afraid the gay has spread completely to your brain. Congratulations on your stupidity.”
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 11:38 pm

Verbally put this adolescent prick in his place.

You assert your dominance by shouting random insults at Four. He very clearly does not take kindly to this and shoves the door open wider, stepping partially out into the hallway.

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m5a4ovLiBO1r0naato1_500

“Val, back off, I got this,” he growls. Somehow, you get the feeling that he isn’t talking to you. He’s most definitely addressing you when he next speaks, though: “Could’ve sworn you learned your lesson last time. Guess Magpie and I have to teach it to you again.”

Aw crap, it’s the crow again.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:57 pm

Apologize profusely, and curl up into a ball and cry. Pride isn’t getting us anywhere here.

There are so many courses of action going through your head right now and all you really want to do is not get your eyes pecked out by that crow. Is that too much to ask? So you lay on the “I’m sorry”s real thick.

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_m5ds5q4e6d1r0naato1_500

Four doesn’t relax, but he does start to look a little uncertain. The crow, mercifully, stays right where it is.

“…Leland?” he says slowly. His voice sounds oddly different, somehow. “What are you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul 2013, 1:46 am

bump because I want to bring this back so yeah
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jul 2013, 3:54 am

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_mqdpte88Hv1r0naato1_500

Cut to a mysterious figure in a dark room.

why hello there, friend, this is your good friend pardon broadcasting live from the lower levels
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jul 2013, 4:19 am

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 Tumblr_mqdr1hzxvQ1r0naato1_500

i can see what you’re up to and, quite frankly, your idiocy amuses me to no end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)   Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hemophobia (Feel free to participate.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next