WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Trolls? In my Craigslist?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Trolls? In my Craigslist? Empty
PostSubject: Trolls? In my Craigslist?   Trolls? In my Craigslist? I_icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 8:33 pm

MY REPLY TO THE AD:
Sir, I have a very interesting cockatiel you may be interested in. He is a tamed bird names "Tippy" who likes humans and will sit on your shoulder through most activities.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bar/2985921567.html

Back to top Go down

Trolls? In my Craigslist?
Page 1 of 1