WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this) Empty
PostSubject: IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)   IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this) I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

I realized that every RP I'm willing to acknowledge that I made has pretty much failed. I can't think of one that made it past forty or fifty pages or really had significant advancements in the plot.

Pleas don't try and tell me that I have good ideas or anything, because obviously I'm doing something wrong.

So, fellow RP'ers, I'd be very grateful if you could post something you've noticed me do wrong in the past. I was going to find the OPs of the RPs I think I did the best on (Misere, Maelstrom, Darksol, Sunset, and Damnit I can't remember its name), but the Sporum was being all screwy and annoying. Moreso than usual.

I'm not going to be offended by brutal honesty or traumatizing criticisms. SERIOUSLY. I'm not going to improve until I can figure out what I'm doing wrong, so whatever caused you to not join my RP's before (and I'm NOT trying to guilt trip anyone here, this is my fault), let me know. Was it boring? Cliched? Did the plotline suck? DId it not grab your attention?

I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)   IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this) I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

Darksol kept having problems because players had to queue up to get interaction, and then they just got bored and left. I liked the idea, but people presumably left because there was nothing to do. Then on a couple, I think you might have disappeared, and the RP went dormant because of that.

Then there's the fact that remakes and sequels rarely do better than the originals. As for the others, I don't know? I don't remember being in Damnit I Can't Remember Its Name, though.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)   IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this) I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

AlaskanWyvern wrote:
Darksol kept having problems because players had to queue up to get interaction, and then they just got bored and left. I liked the idea, but people presumably left because there was nothing to do. Then on a couple, I think you might have disappeared, and the RP went dormant because of that.

Then there's the fact that remakes and sequels rarely do better than the originals. As for the others, I don't know? I don't remember being in Damnit I Can't Remember Its Name, though.

Haha, it was Ultimatum. I made it a long time ago, and the RP itself wasn't very good but I liked the concept of it.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)   IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IN NEED OF CRITIQUING (Seriously. Come troll the hell out of this)
Page 1 of 1