WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 12:22 pm

Does it keep complaining about DeviceUri?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 1:11 pm

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrng

If necessary I think we should bring Break Over here to the RPP because honestly the Sperum just exploded all over itself.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 1:21 pm

I can't log in, either. I agree with Lone on the Break thing.
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 2:51 pm

I am having similar login difficulties.

Shame, because I found the perfect song for Eliot.

Metallica's Enter Sandman
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:47 pm

Dear Gods, I can't log in either. D:

Can it be? Is the Sporum...

Finally shutting down for good?

In which case, I'll have to bring Break over here, but then, where does that leave this RP? I suppose, since it was slow as hell anyways, we can just put it on hold...
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:48 pm

I guess the could have closed off the Sporum.

That or something else...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

I suppose they did. No way that all of us having these issues can be a coinkeedink.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

it would be work to start a new topic... if we do switch break over here, could we just move the characters?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:57 pm

That's the idea. And we start off the IC from the exact same place.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 7:14 pm

Good, bringing Break over here might get it some new guys. I think.
And the best part is... no freaking censors so we can swear out hearts out without it turning in SPORE
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 7:23 pm

I've been meaning to use a few cluster F-bombs...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 7:28 pm

Anyways, we should have one big OP for both versions to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 12:09 am

Huh. I sure hope the Sporum isn't closed for good. It's nowhere near as good as it was in 2010, but damn if I still don't have a soft spot for the place. A lot of good times there.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 1:06 am

Same here. It's what got me into rping. Sure, I'm not good at rping, but still, I like it. Great, now I sound all dramatic or emotional or whatever :P
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 1:26 am

The Sporum was where some of my best memories happened, what with all the stress of real life. I just needed a get-away, and that forum was my ticket.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 5:48 am

THe Sporum was a great place. We should let it rest in peace. *bows head in respect*
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 8:38 am

The Illusive Badger wrote:
THe Sporum was a great place. We should let it rest in pieces. *bows head in respect*

Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 10:07 am

Glad that most of the friends I care about are here.

But not all...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 11:54 am

Some others have flocked to Deviantart, Tumbler, various social media.

We could only rest it in pieces if we took a baseball bat to the place, but we cannot log in to spam a bunch off threads with massive baseball bat pictures.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 12:43 pm

According to ashy-k at the emoticones forum, it is not permanently down but instead there was a problem when they were doing maintenance on the site and it made the login impossible. Normally I'd be reluctant nto believe stuff, but ashkelon's probably one of the smartest people on the Sporum so I take her word for it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm

baaw I was looking forward to the end of the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 2:47 pm

Ahsy's pretty reliable.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm

So I guess we wait then.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 4:32 pm

Yeah, I guess we do.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 6:19 pm

... I feel like wwe're waiting for the world to end with how depressing this conversation has been
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next