WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Share | 

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:47 pm

yeah it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celo The Impossible
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:51 pm

Awz, got to go :(

P.S. Asdf movies have changed the way I look at things 0-0

_______________________________________________________________________________________
[My DeviantArt]---[Jubyphonic! ]---[IA is epic. listen to her!]sig and icon both by me :3

All those people dying with all the greediness in their hearts- all the people buying just to throw away every part. All the people truly thing love is a thing you give and take- we really don't understand anything, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Celo99.deviantart.com
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

Aww bye...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Sun 01 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

I forgot there was a RP over here... should I make a post?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Where you can find me: Deviantart l Steam l Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Sun 01 Jul 2012, 5:13 pm

I dunno should you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celo The Impossible
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:50 pm

I has an hour at the local college ^.^

[My DeviantArt]---[Jubyphonic! ]---[IA is epic. listen to her!]sig and icon both by me :3

All those people dying with all the greediness in their hearts- all the people buying just to throw away every part. All the people truly thing love is a thing you give and take- we really don't understand anything, huh?
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:33 pm

*reads new topic by MT* Whaaaaaat? He's given up on Crack? *throws tempter tantrum then grudgingly sits in corner*

Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

Calm down, calm down.

It's okay...it's gonna all be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:17 pm

celo wrote:
*reads new topic by MT* Whaaaaaat? He's given up on Crack? *throws tempter tantrum then grudgingly sits in corner*

Eh, honestly it hasn't gone anywhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

Because of someone who's being a dude....gawd...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:24 pm

Terraniux wrote:
Because of someone who's being a dude....gawd...

There's much more on Break, tbh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:26 pm

Yep...so I guess I can't partake in that with you guys anymore...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:28 pm

Terraniux wrote:
Yep...so I guess I can't partake in that with you guys anymore...

Have you tried to login? Some of the guys who couldn't login, started to login again after the big down time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:44 pm

I haven't recently. But I tried several times back in april.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Tue 03 Jul 2012, 7:19 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:02 am

D'aww shiiiiiiit man...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Illusive Badger
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

Meh, other RP failed.

Maybe I'll just get this going again. New IC, maybe?...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
Meh, other RP failed.

Maybe I'll just get this going again. New IC, maybe?...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Illusive Badger
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:15 am

Wellyup. I've decided to merely start a new IC. It's up to you guys wether we should just recycle this OOC or make a new one of that, too.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:42 am

The Illusive Badger wrote:
Wellyup. I've decided to merely start a new IC. It's up to you guys wether we should just recycle this OOC or make a new one of that, too.

Hm, is it going to be the same setting?
If so, then I say we keep this OOC. If not, then new one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostofTerra
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Thu 05 Jul 2012, 12:22 pm

What're we doing, just rebooting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celo The Impossible
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Thu 05 Jul 2012, 12:37 pm

Hmmmm... Sounds good to me :D Imma dragon, roar!!! dragon ... and I'm bored XD

Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

Yeah, we're rebooting. Same setting, but I'll do something slightly more believable.

Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

Sounds good to me- as long as I don't have to make a new character- I'm too lazy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next