WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:45 am

Yikes- I bet you're tired. For the first time all week I was able to sleep more then a few hours. At camp, we could stay up all night if we wanted to, so... yah. Well, thinking about being tired made me think of coffee which makes me want a McDonald's mocha frappe. Those things are so good P:
XD
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:48 am

I don't like coffee.

But I killed a scorpion in my house, which it was sitting just about six inches from me, at 1:00 this morning...I was scared sleepless.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:53 am

Awwwwwww, scorpions are so cute :3 At my aunt's house, there was one outside. They told me to kill it, but I couldn't- they're just so cutes >.< Yeah, I'm weird enough to think snakes and slugs are cute XD To bad I'm no longer in Texas, I would have loved to catch one.

... I am so weird :P
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:58 am

Not if they caught you!

Slugs are cool, and so are scorpions.

I'm just scared crapless of them and spiders when they're crawling at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:59 am

I guess that is kinda creepy :O

I just don't like wasps :P
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:06 am

Huh...I'm reading that scorpions females are attentive and caring mothers, but when mother and young part, if they meet again they'll try to kill eachother...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

Cool, yet creepy. Poor kid scorpion thing. I can imagine it now: "Mother, I'm home!" "Die!" "Aaaaaaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18