WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:35 pm

Time to start working on that other charrie sheet.... >8D
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:45 pm

Name: Alex

Sex: There is a wang between Alex's legs!

Appearance:

The first thing about Alex that you'll notice is the...weird...bandage thingy, over the upper part of his face. Specifically, his eyes. There's a thick white, cloth bandage wrapped aroud his head, which makes his messy brown hair tuft out a bit over it. He judges when he needs haircuts but when he feels the hair touch his skin beneath the bandage.

Alex is white, with somewhat tan skin. His hair is a dark brown, as previously mentioned, and rather messy. He can't exactly see to fix it, ya ken. He normally wears average clothes, a t-shirt and shorts, but occasionally gets classy and moves up to a collared shirt. FANCY.

Alex walks slowly, carefully, sweeping his staff from side to side as he checks the ground. Of course, his blindness isn't of the sort that he truly needs the cane, but it makes things much easier for him. Doubles as a club in a bar fight, too. Alex is in decent shape, but obviously isn't in Olympian condition-it's hard to run long distances when one's blind.

Have I mentioned he's blind?

Power:

Alex has your stereotypical Aura Vision. He is a clairvoyant and has a wide variety of super special awesome psychic powers. The most crucial of which is his clairvoyant vision: Alex does not see as we do, with light hitting his eyes and his brain unscrambling it into a nice picture. Alex senses thoughts, emotions, quintessence: thus, he can sense and "see" people.

His clairvoyance can prove quite useful, despite the fact that he's blind. He perceives pepole's auras and can sense their intentions and emotions, as well as details concerning their spirit. Things like fear, pain, wounds, Alex can pick up on. He's helped out quite a few people by asking them how their battle with cancer is going-they were unaware they had tumors.

In addition, Alex can see in more metaphorical senses. He frequently gives readings and has hazy inclinations of the future: these mostly manifest through cartomancy. He cannot read minds, but is capable of telepathy (speaking back and forth) and, with his abilities to pick up on people's emotions, is quite good at talking people down when they're angry or helping assuage the hurt.

Now, what is the offensive side of this particular gift? Alex can channel his psychic gifts through his eyes, instead of merely using them. While this may begin to sound like an even more blatant ripoff of Cyclops, I'm afraid Alex won't be firing lasers from his eyes anytime soon. Instead, he can focus his psychic power at someone and cause something akin to a migraine. This coupled with painful catharsis, violent flashbacks and occasionally hallucinations. Essentially, he scrambles their minds for a moment, making their emotions and thoughts whirl around. This drains his other abilities, however, so he goes COMPLETELY blind when he does this?

The down side? He's a blind fucker. Go ahead and do something cruel to him, like sell him a dead parrot or draw something on his face when he's asleep. He'll NEVER know about it.

Personality:

Calm and withdrawn. He's a bit nervous and timid, and a little antisocial. He'd prefer to keep to himself rather than interact a lot with others, but unfortunately school and social situations have him interacting with others more frequently than he'd like. He's also terribly shy around girls: particularly pretty girls (of course, his definition of pretty is a little different).

He's also quite loyal: given his gift, he sometimes picks up on details about people that other would rather not know. He keeps what he knows to himself and is quite honest, although he's usually too afraid to do anything dishonest anyways.

He's kind, if shy, and dislikes being used for his powers. He usually turns down requests for readings or someone asking him to use his powers.

Other:

The local psychic, although he dislikes having the position. Rather susceptible to women, he gets terribly nervous.

Also, blind.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:48 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
Although the last name Creed might cause some issues when Agent gets here...

Nah, I'm fine with it. It's actually makes things interesting, with my character. |D

And kewl charrie, Silent. I had actually been toying with the idea of a blind character. Well, not really toying, but wondering why there weren't any blind characters. c:
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:51 pm

I think I'll just BLINDLY accept that new sheet!

*class groans*

*Russian Studies in a nutshell*
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:57 pm

I'm assuming I can use the same power from the last RP right?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:59 pm

Habsolutely.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Woot Woot~
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 8:41 pm

Wooooorrddd. So when will an OP be up?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 8:43 pm

I guess once DB gets a sheet in, cause that'll make five players. Which would be perfecto.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 8:50 pm

I'll type as fast as possible :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 8:59 pm

Please do. ;3
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Go, DB, go!

Still workin' on dat other sheet.

GAH THIS SONG IS EATING AWAY AT MY BRAAIINNN.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:09 pm

Why do I have so much trouble thinking of names?
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:11 pm

I recommend random internet name generators. 8D
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:13 pm

I thought of a name :3 Yay for suddenly deciding things~

Woop finsihed~

Name: Erika Ross

Sex: She's a chick.

Appearance: Erika is not too short and not too tall at around 5’2 and isn’t thin, but also isn’t fat. Her skin is on the pale side with a few freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Due to her thorough cleansing habits her face is clear of any acne or blemishes.

Erika's hair is very short a dirty blonde. Her boy-cut hair often gets her mistaken for a man. It also doesn't help that she is very undeveloped in the hip and chest department. Erika's face however is very feminine. Her eyes are large and blue with very long lashes. She tries to wear loose fitting clothing, to accommodate with her powers. She is often seen in a graphic T-shirt and shorts no matter the season.

Power: (WOO COPY AND PASTE ALL THE POWERS!)

Her body is very stretchy and rubbery.
Erika can stretch any part of her body to extremely unnatural lengths. But she can stretch some parts of her body, like her arms, legs and neck, better then others, like the skin on her knuckles. Her stretchy powers also make her highly resistant to electrical attacks and blunt forces

How far Erika can stretch depends on a few things. Her mood is one thing, if she is felling lazy she won’t be able to stretch as far as when she was full of energy. Also if she is hungry or tired she won’t be able to stretch very far because it takes a lot of energy.

So the absolute farthest she could stretch her arms or legs is twenty feet.

Personality: Erika is either at one extreme or the other. She can either be very tired and lazy, constantly yawning, or bursting with energy and bouncing (Literally) off the walls. These personality changes can be very sudden or a gradual change from one to the other. But no matter her mood Erika tries to keep herself levelheaded, optimistic and tires not to jump to conclusions.

Erika is a natural born follower. She is good at following directions but can't get others to understand her own ideas. That is why she would rather be second in command then the leader of the pack.

Other: Erika is attracted to girls then boys but refuses to tell many people due to her fear of disappointing her parents.

Short sheet is short but I rushed a bit~ Sorry for all the copy/paste :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:38 pm

So wait, she's exactly like Finn from the other RP?

Which you should get back into, it's getting pretty exciting.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:39 pm

She's mostly like Finn but I didn't like Finn's personality~ She was a stick in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:40 pm

She reminds me....OF MR. FANTASTIC FROM THE FANTASTIC FOUR. |D
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:41 pm

YEAH STRETCHY PEOPLE~
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:21 pm

Ms. Fantastic?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:34 am

Okay, DB is accepted. Good copy-pasting times we has here. :3

We'll kick stuff off IC tommorrow! I'll provide a link, and the OP provides some context.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Agent 9 wrote:
I recommend random internet name generators. 8D

I'm more of a thinly veiled reference/metaphor guy, myself.

That, and I use the same names for all my characters. Felix, Selena, Leila...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 8:30 pm

I soggy, guys. I keep losing my OPs because of derp. I'll just write it in Word so that I can get it done then copy-paste this time.

But the IC will be up tonight. Pinkie promise.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:25 pm

(Pinkie Pie promise~)

Oh sorry I'll stop :3

I can't wait for the IC~
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:33 pm

She brought her party cannon, I hope?

I brought the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next