WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 1:14 am

Internet usage ran out, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 7:36 am

It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 5:43 pm

... Squa, Mata's character is Winter... no one in the rp is named Mata.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 5:44 pm

BBBBUUUUUUUURRRNNNN
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 9:05 pm

Could we please get a reserve of all of the character sheets? Because I'm trying to sniff out Jokie's sheet, and I have no freaking clue where it is.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:42 pm

I may be trying to get back in more; I may not; seems like there's no-one around to do anything with ATM.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:59 pm

I'm okay with anything you do within the rules.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:04 pm

Well, no-one's free to do anything, or if they are, I go out to paint the deck, and I've been abandoned when I come back in, so.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:20 pm

Hey Eo, I'm really sorry about what happened there. Seriously, I didn't realise how much pain it was causing.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:24 pm

Spoiler alert:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:27 pm

I guess Patches is busy with otherstuffs. If you like though, Eo, you can have Rodney investigate the news station so he can meet up with Winter and we can go from there...? It would give us both a chance to post.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:28 pm

That's okay. You had other things to do, and you and Squamate have your own subplot. That's cool. I just need to wait until Rodney can find someone to get some inside answers from, otherwise just stick him somewhere and have him draw some more.

EDIT: Where's the news station? I have literally no idea what's going on in the grand scheme of things other than the pregnancy and Nox being in DC.

I can work on a post working my way there after dinner, which is pretty much starting now.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:30 pm

Well they're planning to move to a hotel, so once the move is over I think there'll be more time to chat and the like. I kinda wanted to get to it myself so it's a bit easier to describe at least, I'm worried about the station because I haven't seen many subways myself.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:39 pm

First Amnio tank inbound.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Not sure where the news station is, but Lieo (the bee guy) is inside setting up some sort of maze. You'll have to circumnavigate a police barricade and a wall of fire, but you can just sneak round the back I imagine and creep up on Winter, who's hiding behind a dumpster in an adjacent alley.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:47 pm

Imma ask patches o lock the IC soon.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:48 pm

Hmm... You feel it's run its course? o:
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:50 pm

No 60 page limit, rememburr?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:51 pm

Oooooooooh I see!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

Why would I abandone my baby?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

Or I can do it. I'm the other admin, remember? :)

I'm in the old city at the moment, so it could take me a while, but I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:06 am

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:06 am

Thankies sir. <3
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:29 am

I'm home kids.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next