WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!

Go down 
+3
Sadie
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:32 pm

Her head rocked. "No, I just mean that... I don't know." She rolled onto her other side in frustration. The more she tried to cope, the harder it became. Reasoning was breaking down for her. "Please, do whatever you like. Take over the world in whatever way to want to."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

"I'm not taking over the world. I'm not a leader. I've done a fuckall job thus far." He kissed the top of her head and shook his head. "Let's ignore all that and just enjoy whatever time we have together as though it was our last embrace. I've got something to do later. It's only natural."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:40 pm

She did her best to relax fully. Stress attacks were frightening, given how much control she lost over her body during them. Everything from shallow breathing to cringing muscles, she waited desperately for the release that only Ragnarok could give her.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:55 pm

He laid a hand upon her inner thigh and whispered in her ear. "Shh my dear. There's always a way to keep you calm, or unstressed, and I will gladly help you if that is what you so desire. Do not worry." He trailed his hand further up, his touch loving and his breath quickening rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:01 pm

She felt her muscles relax under his contact. Her breathing slowed down to a normal pace again, to her immense relief. "Just do it. You wouldn't want me falling asleep, now would you..." Despite that, she felt sleep taking hold. No matter, she could breathe again, that was the important thing.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:03 pm

Nox woke up in the lobby and checked his pocketwatch. 3 PM. He had dozed off. He felt something else in his pocket. He pulled out a scrap of paper. It was a note.
Nox,
Thank you for adding me to the catalysts. I have taken residence in the hotel, and will be glad to assist the movement.
-Emily
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

"If you're tired you can fall asleep dear. I'm not going to force you into something like this, because I'm not a fucking rapist." He smiled at her and kissed her lips softly, shivering at the pleasurable feel. "I'm just glad to know that I have you with me, even if it's just this minimum contact that we share my dear."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:10 pm

[Meanwhile at the timeskip league...]
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

Her chest rose and fell softly with each breath. Staying awake for days on end, coupled with a tired mind and the traumatising event before her, all came together to cause distress. So long as Ragnarok was happy though. She continued to sleep deeply.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:22 pm

He slept and woke around the time Nox had gotten up because time skip. He had the oddest dream in which Nox was about to finally lay with a woman but then a giant cockatiel would block the bits he so craved, thusly ruining his sexual romantic moment.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 4:46 am

She opened her eyes once more, still a bit apprehensive after her panic. Taking it slowly to get up, she went back to her more comfortable form and wandered into the loungeroom. A never ending series of problems to be overcome. She was really sick of them.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 4:56 am

He stood and walked out of the entirety of the hotel, going to New Suffolk and heading into a warehouse. He sat down at a chair that appeared to be there before a gruff voice called out. "Kto ty? (who are you?)" . He responded calmly, "Dymitryi Verduhnen" and began to explain his plans for conquer to the Russian mafioso. If anyone could understand, it was Mazieur.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 5:04 am

At least he wasn't being overprotective of her, that she appreciated quite a lot. But what could she do to keep herself occupied? Feeding the twins didn't leave many options open, and she was out of new DVD's to watch. Then again...

Heading from her room down to the lobby, she wandered through the games room and located the mini rentals she was after. Perfect. Sliding over the desk to save time hacking the door keypad, she signed out a large number of titles, taking them back to her room. Comfortably placed with the twins on her chest, she smiled as the familiar feel of home entertainment returned once more.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

He had no idea what to do now that he was awake. It was still a long way from dusk, and the weather was clear and bright. He went up to his room and tried to track down the small rattlesnake. Unsuccessful, he decided to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 2:43 am

MataRahi wrote:
A quick look at the map had revealed that this building housed three main broadcasting stations - all, unfortunately, on the same floor, making it more difficult to pin down which one the bee-man had taken up residence in.

"Alright... Let's think here," Winter muttered, more to herself than to Dali, as she tapped the map with a finger. "When the bee-man took out that chopper, he was on this side of the building" - she indicated an area with her hand - "so that rules out studio 1. Unless your memory has anything more accurate to add, I say we find some stairs that this guy hasn't blocked off and march our way up."

She did not want to mention the crack flamethrower they had on them - doubtless the bee-man guessed how they intended to use the spray can, but she did not want to give him any further reason to believe that they weren't going to be playing by his game's rules for much longer.

Several minutes and two staircases later, the pair found themselves on the appropriate floor of the station, approaching the door of Studio 3. It was relatively quiet; this was most likely the incorrect door. Still, it was worth opening, and when Winter put her hand to the knob, the actual act of opening the door was near superfluous - the room was barren, and the only thing that was moving was a few papers, gently pushed off of a nearby desk from the breath of air that followed the door's opening.

Winter closed the door and leaned back against it, staring down the hall at where the door to Studio 2 would undoubtedly be. "You ready?" She asked, not turning to look at Dali.

Dali stayed a little bit back, along the wall on the other side of the door. He de-summoned his bee suit, putting it on the wall next to him, then put his hand to the small of his back. He wouldn't have his flamethrower ready for a moment yet; he had something bigger coming first.
"Ready when you are. Just watch out for Yogi."

He hoped that Bloom would understand the Hanna-Barbera reference, and that the bee guy would have no idea that he was talking about releasing a PO'ed grizzly bear into the room.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:17 pm

Clearly not understanding the reference, but knowing that Dali was up to something and could not at the moment reveal what, Winter hid her confusion and nodded. She quickly zipped herself out of the beekeeper suit and laid a hand on the knob.

After a moment of eye contact with Dali, she gave a second nod - meaning, of course, "ready" - and opened the door, stepping back as far as possible in case whatever Dali had up his sleeve would turn out to be explosive, noxious, or just very cranky.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 3:33 pm

As soon as the two barged into the room, they were met with a swarm of bees swiveling every which way. These bees had an off-set, robotic like movement and paid no heed to the two. If the two were to look straight ahead, there was a large mound of bees on the floor and standing either in or on top (the difference was hard to tell) was what seemed to be the shape of a man, yet his form consisting of these insects. His mouth did not move, yet the air itself seems to vibrate as he speaks.

“Really? Raid? I must say, you could have been a tad quainter than that.” He groaned. His voice dripped with a sarcastic sophistication of sorts. “But I SUPPOOSSE I must commend you for coming this far…” Lieo paused. “…I commend you for not making my family angry on your way up. Not for coming so far fairly! Dirty cheaters!”

As he finished his sentence, bees swarmed from almost all directions, however, not at either of the two. The bees swarmed the map that Winter was carrying. They seemed to be… eating it.

“Now would you care to tell me why two Catalysts such of yourselves would come so far to see me?”

There were sounds of footsteps rushing back and forth below them, the sounds of a SWAT team most likely. A couple of them seemed to be getting louder, and it was likely that the SWAT was ordered to eliminate any Catalysts. It was probable that the neither of you would be wanting to run into the law enforcement while Winter and Dali are here.

A radio far off buzzed madness, reporting disasters from different corners of the town. On one side, a Catalyst of insects, and on the other; appeared to be even more Catalysts who claimed to be revolutionaries. Oscar leaned back on his couch and groaned. All sorts of things were simply just going wrong at the same time. He had previously made a vow to not harm his fellow Catalysts, but he feared he may have to break that vow, as the madness they wrought ceased to stop. He was tornbetween which one he would have to put an end to, who to stop. This Lieo he called himself, if one could even call him a he anymore, appeared to be the epitome of madness, one man, one Catalyst, and a police force couldn’t even stop him. His motives were unclear besides the conquering of New Suffolk.

He was however, sealed inside a single building for now and won’t be harming anybody if the area was quarantined. The “revolutionaries” on the other hand, were mobile threats. They appeared to be systematically targeting military bases, giving Oscar the educated assumption that they were trying to cripple the law enforcement for whatever next big plan they might have. The police force was already distracted by Lieo giving the revolutionaries some time to move and plan. Oscar’s plan soon became clear: he had to stop the Catalyst minors announcing themselves as Nox and Ragnarok, as well as others in their cause. They call the government corrupt, and whether they are or not, what they are doing isn’t anarchy; it’s terrorism. Oscar got himself ready and dressed, and warmed himself up as he spat a glob at the sink, and froze it mid-air. The ice rattled as it slid about in the sink. Now he was off. He walked over to his laptop before exiting the door, and a page was up. It appeared to be a blog with big bold letters at the top saying, “The Officer”. Oscar quickly typed in some information, and left through the door.

Oscar walked among the crowd, getting some odd looks not just because of his appearance on such a hot day, but as he walked by, people were previously drenched in sweat, their skin prickled with goose bumps and hair standing on end. He looked over, and saw someone who appeared to be a thug in a brown leather jacket and faded jeans leaning against a brick wall that led deeper into an alleyway behind a restaurant. Each of their eyes met and with a nod, Oscar followed him through. As soon as they found a safe spot to talk, Oscar spoke.

“The Catalysts that call themselves revolutionaries.”

“Right, down to business,” Oscar’s contact said, “what do you need to know about them kids?”

“Do you know where to find them?” Oscar asked.

The contact sadly nodded his head. “Afraid not. I heard a lot about them having the most activity in the abandoned distract. There was supposedly a lot of gunfire down there some time ago – and a helicopter.”

Oscar sighed.

“What did you plan on doing to ‘em?” The contact asked. “Child abuse is still illegal you know, Catalyst or not.”

“You know I don’t kill, Geoffrey.”

“I never said anything about killing, though.” His contact winked.

“How would you suppose I find them then?”

“Try getting their attention,” the contact suggested, “if they truly are out for the good of—“

“There’s a bee man freaking out over in southern Suffolk, and that’s not getting their attention. What would you have me do?”

“Touché, Oscar. I’m afraid I can’t lead you directly to them, but I know a guy that might.”

“Who is he?” Oscar asked eagerly.

“Officer Cooper,” he replied, “the head Sherriff in the county – he doesn’t like Catalysts, especially Nox and friends. Hopefully I can grant you a safe audience with him without you getting arrested or dissected.”
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

Nox looked up into the quickly darkening sky and geared up. Tonight would be be busy, but nothing important. Tonight was night of pure terror, a time to announce just how much power he had. A night of the hunt. He bare his catlike teeth in a cruel smile, and began to walk. About a half mile into the forest, he heard a single voice. "What the hell are you doing on my land!"
Great. Some redneck, most likely with a gun.
He didn't turn. "Sir, I would advise you leave. Now."
The redneck cut back, "Why should I? You're on my land!"
Nox narrowly avoided laughing at him, then spoke, "Because I mean no harm. Yet."
The man said nothing, and cocked a gun. Ten feet away, easily in range. With a quick movement, Nox threw a kunai at where his ears perceived the man to be. A second later, a thud. Then silence. He turned, walking to the corpse. He removed the knife from the corpse, and began sawing at the neck with the serrated part of his sword. Wrapping a scrap of cloth around the neck, he put it in a backpack he had brought. He moved on to the city and began to run along the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18