WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:15 pm

Then I'm for it. :3
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:24 pm

MataRahi wrote:
Then I'm for it. :3
Well then I'll get to it, just give me a while to write some stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Finished.

https://rpproject.rpg-board.net/t418-in-the-palm-of-my-hand-ic-don-t-cross-over-yet#19058

Now all we have to do is wait for a few sheets, decide on a few more things like judges, and write up some new OOC OP stuffs and we'll be all set!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:40 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog-
Universe: SONIC
Appearance:
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 Sonic_SSBB-3
Personality: Sonic is brash, often insulting, and has incredible self confidence. He rarely speaks, and when he does he taunts his foes, hoping to cause them to make mistakes.(note- I'm not counting the TV shows to get info on his personality because FUCK THE TV SHOWS.)
Superpower: Super speed, capability to roll into a ball increasing his defence and allowing him to hurt enemies more, but also reducing his maneuverability, especially at high speeds.
Weapons: Bounce Bracelet(allow him to gain air by bouncing off floors, walls, enemies, etc. Flame Ring- allows him to coat himself in a layer of flame when moving at high speeds
Bio: Sonic fights against eggman basically constantly, having started fighting at an unknown age and continued battling the world domination obsessed megalomaniac throughout most of his life. The first "recorded" battle with Eggman took place on an island rumored to hold mythical "Chaos Emeralds" that would allow whoever possesed them great power. Sonic went to the island to stop eggman, and was shocked to find that the fiend had used robots to control a number of the islands innocent residents and force them to fight against him. Sonic used his speed to clear the island of said robots in record time, then use the chaos emeralds to force Eggman into retreat. This would prove to be the template for their battles for years to come. As of today Eggman has only once succeeded in gathering the chaos emeralds, or any other group of exceptionally powerful artifacts, and that was with the help of Rogue and Shadow, who did most of the actual gathering for him. He has an adoring fan in Tails, and an adoring hanger on in Amy. We don't know anything about Sonic's past.
Other: Is incapable of swimming, but can usually jump far enough to get over bodies of water, and when running at full speed can actually run across it.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 10:54 am

OK, that's much better than before. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 3:46 pm

Oh crap. We're all gonna die. XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 5:57 pm

Note: Copy pasting is helpful

Name: Tarruk Timore
Universe: Homestuck OCs
Appearance: She wears bright colours, most commonly yellow and orange. Her favorite shirt(the one she will wear at game start) has a black sword shape interposed on a splash of neon orange. her eyes are dark brown, speckled with flecks light enough to almost be called orange. Her hair is black with white stripes dyed into it. She almost always wears jeans, and boots are a must. Her horns are very flat and wide, and run down the sides of her face, appearing almost like small shields.
Personality: your name is Tarruk Timore. In your free time you tend to CHOP TREES to keep your house warm. When you don't need wood, however, you do enjoy watching SCARY MOVIES, though afterwords you usually spend the night SHIVERING IN FEAR, or else REPLACING BROKEN GRUBSCREENS. You live in the forest ALL ON YOUR LONESOME, which you definitely DON'T FIND WORRISOME AT ALL. When something SCARES you while wandering through the forest, which happens MORE OFTEN than you care to admit, you usually end up BEATING IT WITH YOUR GAUNTLETS. Your GAUNTLETS are your prized possession, something your LONG DECEASED GUARDIAN found for you. You type w-with a-a c-constant st-stutter, a-and n-never g-go a-above a-a m-murmur.
Superpower: The ability to grow stronger with intense emotion.
Weapons: Gauntlets 
Bio: Basically, Tarruk's job is pretty much to keep those monstrosities that run around the swamp in line. Drache is her moirail, thus they share the troll relationship of acting as guardians to balance out each other. If Tarruk is in trouble, Drache will come to her aid. If Drache is causing too much trouble, Tarruk will come to calm her.
Other: derp

Name: Raenana Waladramos
Universe: Alex's OCs
Appearance: Reegwallos are an alien species. Raenana stands at 5'7" at her age of 13. I was going to make a pic... I may edit this sheet once I do... But anyway. Raenana has blue skin and gold eyes. Her hair is long and white, in a braid, with just a few mini braids along the sides of her head. Little fangs poke out of her lips, coming from the upper row of teeth. Her ears are like that of a big cat, and her tail like a tiger... A blue tiger. Her feet, like the rest of her kind, are long and claw like. Like very slender long claws, with webbing between the toes. The bird-like wings on her back begin dark brown, brown, and then white. Her clothes consist of tribal wrappings and shaman charms worn for things like warding off evil spirits and inviting the knowledge of good  ones. She has some armor too, which seems to be made of a kind of leathery-scaly material. 
Personality: Raenana is a very curious Reegwallos, but she may act shyly around others who are not her species, until she is familiar with them. She is loyal to her tribe, and is confidant in her abilities as a shaman. She takes her work seriously, jumping to the aid of the tribe when needed. Like the rest of the tribe, water is a thing to appreciate and worship. Fire is a thing to fear and be wary of.
Superpower: Raenana is an apprentice Shaman. She can use some abilities with Electricity, an Attack/defense element, Earth, a Defense element, Water, a healing element, and very little fire, an attack element.
Weapons: Raenana knows how to use her staff for more than just spell casting. Also, the kick of a Reegwallos can knock a human unconscious, and possibly have the claws puncture a lung.
Bio: Attacked by the Nathrax, a kind of humanoid fire fish race, the village that Raenana was born in was sent into flames, leaving a mere group of survivors. In the fear that her child would be killed, Raenana's mother sent her child down a river, after praying to the Reegwallian god to watch over her daughter. For several years of her life, Raenana lived in the wetlands alone. However, she could here the voices of the nature spirits guide her. They taught her how to survive, and began to show her how to harness the elements. Soon she met a young warrior apprentice named Geirwarous, who guided her to the village she now belongs to, reunited with her true family.
Other: derp. Just know that Raenana will speak in the language known by her race. She can try learning other words, but she will pronounce them in a very broken manner. Most of the time, she will go by another's actions, rather than knowing what the crap they are saying.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 7:13 pm

Ooh, very nice. Accepted. Next time I get on my computer I will add them.

Congrats on being the 6th person to fill out a full team!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 7:45 pm

I was never one to be first... Even when I was Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, I was Dorothy number 4
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:04 pm

Alex wrote:
I was never one to be first... Even when I was Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, I was Dorothy number 4
But hey, you're not nothing. :D

Also, about Raenana. Technically in the RP if the character has a language, then other characters can understand them. But if they speak in blips and bloops or something similar then they cannot. I don't know if you want to change her for this, considering you said no one can understand her, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

DAMMIT ALEX! Tarruk lives in a FOREST. there is a swamp, but it's within the borders of the forest, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:39 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
DAMMIT ALEX! Tarruk lives in a FOREST. there is a swamp, but it's within the borders of the forest, not the other way around.
Should I edit her sheet then?

Also, do you remember your third character?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:43 pm

no! alex, sonic, spyro, and who? do you remember?

oh, and I have a question- Spyro is tied, at a fundamental level, to the dragonfly sparx. Is there a problem with Sparx coming along as a support?

Last edited by Cursive Writ on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

DANG IT! Terribly sorry!

And yes. I will change this. Being of some weird arena magix, it seems they can understand each other right? So she could still speak her language but everyone understands each other. I could simply write she is speaking Reegwallian, but write her messages in english

Umm..... I think.... I think it was a Mario character? I CAN'T REMEMBER- OH HOLD ON

LINK! THE BLONDE GREEN DRESSED HERO
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 8:53 pm

ah, yes. That was it!

... so, I basically won't be talking, huh? Link is actually mute, I think, atleast in some of the games, Spyro only talks through sparx, and Sonic likes to keep up a "cool and quiet" appearance.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

Alex wrote:
And yes. I will change this. Being of some weird arena magix, it seems they can understand each other right? So she could still speak her language but everyone understands each other. I could simply write she is speaking Reegwallian, but write her messages in english
Yes. I'm not totally sure why they can understand each other, but they can. I'll probably blame it on magic.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:52 pm

Hey that's what I do when little kids ask me where babies come from. "Where do babies come from?" "MAGIC!"

That and Magix is Reegwallian for Magic
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:54 pm

I have a question- Spyro is tied, at a fundamental level, to the dragonfly sparx. Is there a problem with Sparx coming along as a support?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:12 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
I have a question- Spyro is tied, at a fundamental level, to the dragonfly sparx. Is there a problem with Sparx coming along as a support?
Nope, I'm cool with it. Another character in the fray.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:15 pm

not really in the fray, just sort of hovering near Spyro's head. He's a dragonfly, after all. Not exactly "tough".

... though, in some games he can use a cannon-like attack, and has magical abilities...
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:44 am

Is Viz still going to join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

Tex wrote:
Is Viz still going to join?
I don't know, I haven't seen him for days. How about if he doesn't tell me by tomorrow, you can have his space?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 5:40 pm

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

Alright, I finally got a hold of Viz and he says he's too busy to do anything. So go ahead, make your team. I'll just change the reserve from his name to yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next