WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:19 pm

Well if I reduce the number of players to 4, and make the teams only one person each, then we could totally start with me, Mata, Joural, and Archy.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:30 pm

Ready when you all are!~
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:51 pm

yup. I like this because it lets us have more complex character interactions, something I enjoy.

Who are we doing as the judges? And do the judges serve a purpose other than, you know, commenting on things?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:53 pm

A-hem.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:55 pm

B-hem
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 7:57 pm

C-hem.

(OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 8:02 pm

D-hem

(I DON'T KNOW! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS MINION #2???)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 8:10 pm

E-hem

(JUST LOOP BACK AROUND TO A SO WE CAN CUT IT OFF!)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

F-hem

(OH GOD I CAN'T EVEN STOP ANYMORE!)
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 8:24 pm

Ga-hem.

(WHAT HATH I WROUGHT oh look it's different.)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:04 pm

Hb-hem

(you made it worse you son of a bitch!)
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:06 pm

Only because it was continued. Now if somebody had actually stopped to think about how incredibly stupid this is, then maybe we would have

THIS IS STUPID.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:10 pm

the curse is broken! We're saved!
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

And that's how many movies that feature curses go. The guy who starts it by accident is usually the guy who ends it.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:20 pm

Well now I have a predicament since I have 5 interested people. I could always sideline from the action, but that's no fun. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

give everyone multiple characters. I know I'd love to pick out 2 or 3 characters specifically to play them against one another, based on personality and what-not.

and you never answered my questions about the judges!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:34 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
give everyone multiple characters. I know I'd love to pick out 2 or 3 characters specifically to play them against one another, based on personality and what-not.

and you never answered my questions about the judges!
Ok, maybe that could work. There would still have to be Either 8 or 16 teams though.

What was the judge question?

Also, sheets that are already filled out may be grandfathered over. Characters that are being used already by other people are not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

Who are we doing as the judges? And do the judges serve a purpose other than, you know, commenting on things?

"characters other people are using are not allowed"

nooooo really?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:39 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:

"characters other people are using are not allowed"

nooooo really?
Well we were supposed to have at least GLaDOS, Splash Drop, and Vakama, but jokie was supposed to do GLaDOS and no one said they would be Vakama. They are sort of hybrid judge commentators.

I mean the characters being used by the "obsolete" people.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

why were there ever options noone wanted to act out?(also, I thought the third was supposed to be silly, my memories of Vakama mark him as serious...) I can always do GladOS if we need, and... I don't know Vakama even near well enough to offer to do him, but if we remove him the next best option was pinkie, so... :D
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:46 pm

We couldn't think of anyone.

I may just end up scrapping those ideas for other people, or maybe Splash could be the lone commentator. But that seems hoggish of me.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

I could do Vakama. I was a huge Bionicle guy when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

EropsToad wrote:
I could do Vakama. I was a huge Bionicle guy when I was younger.
Well if you want him you can fill out a sheet for him. Cuz he needs one.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

using an OC for the lone commenter seems rather silly.

I'm not sure Glados is a good idea, actually... She's honestly not very clever, her insults aren't very effective and half the time the punchline to her jokes is death. We can probably come up with someone better.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 10:16 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
using an OC for the lone commenter seems rather silly.

I'm not sure Glados is a good idea, actually... She's honestly not very clever, her insults aren't very effective and half the time the punchline to her jokes is death. We can probably come up with someone better.
True, true.

Uhh, are you still up for Pinkie Pie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next