WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Share | 

Colony (flash game by Krin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster

PostSubject: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 11:58 pm

Click here for Colony at Armor Games

Fun game by Krin, one of my favorite creators. It's essentially an MMORTS, you can play as Fascists, Monarchists, Commie Bast-Communists, or Capitalists. It's pretty fun although there are a few idiots that hack (sending off about seventy ICBMs within the first ten seconds).

Pretty fun, although quite addictive. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ron
User

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:16 am

I used to play that game all the time. I pretty much loved that game back when I played flash games a lot.

It's pretty awesome.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
hi im a dumbass

Quote :
[15:54:42] Crim : goddammit why do people have to be so complicated WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST HAVE PRESET DIALOGUE.

[15:55:01] Crim : SO THAT I CAN LOAD AN AUTOSAVE AND GET THE MOST FAVORABLE OUTCOME FOR EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com/
Shade
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Thu 21 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

Yeah, I've found I'm pretty bad at it, haha. I'm too impatient to learn all the nuances of which units counter other units so I get destroyed by the veterans that know how to counter everything, haha.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Quote :
Shade, don't make fun of him, it's not his fault. We both know your swag is so great even straight men want a piece of you.

This signature WASN'T made by me. Thanks to MGS True Fans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ron
User

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Thu 21 Jun 2012, 4:56 pm

I'm not very good at it either, perhaps we could practice against each other some time.

They have a tourney, and also, while this isn't relevant to Colony, did you see this other cool strategy game called 1066 on there?

hi im a dumbass

Quote :
[15:54:42] Crim : goddammit why do people have to be so complicated WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST HAVE PRESET DIALOGUE.

[15:55:01] Crim : SO THAT I CAN LOAD AN AUTOSAVE AND GET THE MOST FAVORABLE OUTCOME FOR EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:22 am

I did not. I normally play Krin's games, haha. I've probably played Sonny 2 a hundred times and never touched anything else.

I start playing Sonny, then I think about how badass the other classes would be right now, so I play as them, try and play through with all three at once, get frustrated, and give up.

This has happened more times than i want to admit.

Quote :
Shade, don't make fun of him, it's not his fault. We both know your swag is so great even straight men want a piece of you.

This signature WASN'T made by me. Thanks to MGS True Fans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ron
User

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:30 am

Ouch, man.

I think might've played that once, though I think it was the second one. I don't remember it very much.

Oh, and if you're interested: http://armorgames.com/play/4594/1066

hi im a dumbass

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colony (flash game by Krin)   

Back to top Go down

Colony (flash game by Krin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1