WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)

Go down 
+2
Patches
Wanderer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

I have guests coming today, so that post will be delayed a liiiittle bit longer.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 7:01 pm

Eo wrote:
I have guests coming today, so that post will be delayed a liiiittle bit longer.

It's all good Eo. If you want an easy way to meet with the Party I had them finally land in the Resistance port city of Almaday. I figure you could use that opportunity to meet up with the Party in a tavern or something.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:05 am

(censors self) (repeatedly)

Jeez, can you give a guy some time?

I was in the middle of writing a really long post and was going to finish tonight. You knew I was working on posting and had my own thing that I wanted to do, because I told you. I know you want to get moving, but seriously...

Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm

Eo wrote:
(censors self) (repeatedly)

Jeez, can you give a guy some time?

I was in the middle of writing a really long post and was going to finish tonight. You knew I was working on posting and had my own thing that I wanted to do, because I told you. I know you want to get moving, but seriously...

Yea, I am kinda disappointed in the post too, its not really matching up so well. I was thinking since you planned on meeting up with some peeps that you might still be able to do it, jsut Tisias got captured on his way to do it, but is now free to continue. At the same time I am considerring maybe just wiping that part out all together and replacing it with a post from Set Apollyon since you are disatisified with it and I am disatisfied with it.

At any rate, yes I am kinda trying to rush past the Necropolis. I just feel like we have taken forever on that part and I am really itching to get to the first real battle with Moribidus.

At any rate unless you post otherwise that you are going to work around my last post I am probably going to edit it out before bed.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 11:59 pm

Sounds good. I'll post a bit later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:11 am

Well I finished editting out Tisias Twilight Zone adventure lol. Instead we have a much better post in my opinion showing some of the motivation for people to serve the Emperor through Set Apollyon's two captives. One serves the Emperor because he has seen Moribidus himself first hand and is fearful. The other serves because he has never met Moribidus and his life has been affected positively by the Emperor's power, and because he has a large family and is aware that not only would he lose prosperity by not serving Moribidus, but would also now make his family's lives forfeit by them losing their provider or by being killed by the Black Hoods.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:28 pm

(nods) That's cool. Good thing to get straight there.

I had some art of my characters come in:

Euxodus: http://alaskanwyvern.deviantart.com/#/d57zftx

Tisias: http://alaskanwyvern.deviantart.com/#/d57zgkc
http://alaskanwyvern.deviantart.com/#/d57zh3v

He's missing the leg-wraps in all of the pics, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:32 pm

So, I'll work on a Set post as soon as I can; sorry for the wait. I've been pretty busy recently, and, although I'm not sure it'll end soon, I've been putting this off for too long.

Wanderer, you can kick my ass when I don't get a post in during the next seven days. XD
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

Nice pics Eo. Euxodus looks pretty much just as I imagined him, right down to the hat. I gotta say though, I imagined Tisias to be more reptilian in the face myself. Either way, some great artwork right there. Make me want to figure out a way to get some artwork up there myself.

To Arch--- I editted my last post to include Set having a convo with his prisoners, nothing really major happened besides him knocking the orc out with an oar. I personally was planning on having Set hijack Gaunt's ship, maroon Gaunt with most of his pirates on a small island, and free whatever slaves were on board to take the ship to Timber. Anything can happen though just some thoughts I had. I think it might be too late for Set to join in the Necropolis, but that's okay, I am sure if Set shows up with a fresh ship and freed slaves the Resistance be more than happy to assign him another duty, which would mostl ikely be to help gather an army.

EDIT: Test Wanderer picture.

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Wander11

DOUBT EDIT: Woohoo I figured out how to get Paint pics up here so I guess I will make some crappy drawing for ya'll lol. Apologies that this one turned out so poorly, but there ya have it. You are probably wondering why his skin is grey. It's because I want the reader to imagine the Wanderer as whatever race they want to imagine him as (white, black, asian, mexican, idc.)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:32 pm

I always imagined the Wanderer with a sombrero and a pair of maracas.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:39 pm

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Moribi12

Lol Eo, that's funny, but no sombrero, its always been a hood to hide his face. Anyways, despite my 4th grader level drawing skills I think Moribidus turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:34 am

I think I saw a picture of a bronze-age sword that looked exactly like that.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:37 am

Eo wrote:
I think I saw a picture of a bronze-age sword that looked exactly like that.

Yea I was actually going for a roman type design for the Sword of Medea. I'll bet we have seen the same type of sword. Lol if my drawing skills were better it look better. If you look closely you can see the Wanderer in the center diamond of the sword. The two elves I figure are just two of Moribidus' first unfortunate victims when he destroyed his own race and island. The poorly draw golden elf woman is crying but you can't see it well or her multi-colored eyes. The final interesting detail I put in there is in the background the righthand hill nearest us is being struck by a lightning bolt and some dirt is flying up.

Lol I will probably make some more drawings if you all don't mind me butchering your mental images of characters with my mediocre art skills lol. I don't mind if you all do your own interpretations either. Throw em in your IC posts if you want.

EDIT: Oh and even though I imagine Moribidus to be a tall son of a gun I didn't intend for him to be so disproportionately tall, I just suck at drawing people lol.

Last edited by Wanderer on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 4:16 am

I was thinking of a Mycaenean sword: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mycenaean_swords_recostruction.jpg

The concave blade and the backwards-curving crossguard is more indicative of a bronze-age sword, rather than a Roman sword, which tended to lack crossguards and have straighter blades (with the exception of the pugio, which is a dagger anyway).

Sure, draw some more, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 4:19 am

Eo wrote:
I was thinking of a Mycaenean sword: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mycenaean_swords_recostruction.jpg

The concave blade and the backwards-curving crossguard is more indicative of a bronze-age sword, rather than a Roman sword, which tended to lack crossguards and have straighter blades (with the exception of the pugio, which is a dagger anyway).

Sure, draw some more, definitely.

EhI imagine that's what the blade looks like, but the hilt i imagine to be more intricate than even I can draw.

Lol anyways speak of the devil I did draw some more. I all ready added this to a post one the First page, but here it is incase you don't want to go through the trouble of going to the IC clickign tPage 1 and scrolling down.

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Maxand10" border="0" alt=""/>

Awww, those two are so nice together. It's such a shame it won't last...
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:05 pm

And some more pictures for you.

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Kathae10

And here is a picture of Lythe right after having half his body burnt off by Tisias' trap. I added this Lythe picture to the 2ndp age of the story. The Kathael pic is just kinda a concept drawing so I didn't put it in the RP...yet.

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 Lythe10
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:33 pm

Okay, so what needs to happen to get this back on its feet?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 11:39 pm

I need to get off my ass, for one.

I'll get started tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 12:09 am

Eo wrote:
Okay, so what needs to happen to get this back on its feet?

Well I was kind of hoping one of you guys would introduce us to the Necropolis.I was hoping that both of you would make a necropolis post since you both plan on retrieving stuff for your characters there.

The various plots and sub-plots most recently:

Mainplot: Party of Abasi, Tisias, The 4 Knights, Adonis, Kathael, and the Cetans have been riding through the desert for at least two days towards the Necropolis.

Set Appolyon: Recently commandeered Admiral Gaunt's personal corsair. Liberated a sizeable crew of female captives and gained allegiance of the pirate minotaur Ngombo. Should arrive in Typhoon anyday

Admiral Gaunt: Adrift at see in lifeboats after having his flagship hijacked by Set Apollyon. The Emperor has noticed Gaunt's absence.

Moribidus: Now aware that his brother Kel'Arboreal is alive. Still chillin' like a villain in his palace. Subtle insight to what really happened in Moribidus and The Fox's past.

The Resistance: The Resistance HQ of Timber has been razed to the ground by General Skar but The Fox, Kel'Arboreal managed to escape and relocate to Typhoon. Reorganizing the Resistance

Rhythian: Rhythian is in the process of being recalled to the Central Continent. His apprentice Spiros was recently killed in a duel for promotion to Black Hand. He has been given orders to track Kel'Arboreal down.

Tybalt: Newly appointed Black Hand assassin after killing Spiros in a duel.

General Beatrice: Newly introduced as the General of the East. Has consolidated her power on the East Continent with her apprentice Tybalt beating Rhythian's apprentice Spiros and Rhythian's recent recall to the Central Continent.

Shaqaa, Lythe, and Locke: Secretly pursuing the Main Party to the Necropolis

King Belisarius: Hiding in the Southern Continent countryside trying to avoid capture

General Trollus: Pursuing King Belisarius

General Skar: Has returned to his base at concentration Camp 4. Realizing he has convinced the Emperor that the Resistance is real he will soon begin to expand his army and prepare them for an inevitable clash with the Resistance.

The Wanderer: Still trapped inside the Sword of Medea. Has revealed that Kel'Arboreal has all ready set in motion the end of Moribidus and the fulfillment of the Wanderer's Prophecy from the Prologue.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 12:52 am

Well I went ahead and opened the Necropolis (Finally)

However I only opened it, I ll let one of you take the first steps inside. If you need help, just follow the owl.

Also the Wanderer got his own post, yay. Time travel completed! along with a little more fluffing out of Abagael and the acknowledgement that she is indeed Kathl's sister.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 11:26 am

Hey guys. I know we haven't moved much in the RP. I am still determined to tell this story to its end though. I got the Party to the Necropolis. Now I need you all. I am not a fan of deadlines because I think they stifle creativity, but at the same time we need to put a lil pep in our step. So basically this is what I'm going to do. I am going to ask specifically of Eo and Patches that either they post by tomorrow, or at least tell me either in the OOC or in PM what artifacts they wanted to gain for their characters from the Necropolis and I will NPC their characters and get the artifacts for them. Archie your character is assumed to be in Typhoon joining the Resistance, so you pretty much have enough freedom to decide on your next course of action. I would suggest either pursuing the Party to give Kathael her sword, or just sticking around Typhoon until the Party can return.

I'm not trying to be too mean or pushy, but we been waiting for the Necropolis too long I feel, and the exciting stuff happens after the Necropolis and I am excited to get moving along. So to recap, Eo and Patches I need you guys to either post by tomorrow or to at least tell me what you plan on gaining from the Necropolis. If neither one of you posts or tells me what you want then I will just give your characters some random treasure.

Well I have decided to compile some stats for the sheer sake of fun and maybe to subtley perk your interest back in the story.

Microsoft Word Page Length: 64 Pages

Days Passed In RP 24 Days

Time Wanderer has spent on the Moon: 7 Days and 6 hours

Number of Prophecies made by Wanderer: 6

Times Abasi has caught Maximus and Jasmine being intimate: 2

Non-lethal fights won by Set Apollyon: 8

Cities Destroyed: 2
Basque: Population relocated by Rhythian
Timber: Burnt to the ground by General Skar and Moribidus' Army

Total Deaths: 148 Unnamed 6 Named (Murdin, Grayborn, Krokus, Bartok, Brutus, and Spiros)

Emperor Moribidus Kills: 51 Unnamed 1 Named (Bartok)
Moribidus' Army Kills: 34 Unnamed
Resistance Army Kills: 30 Unnamed
General Skar Kills: 1 Unnamed
Black Hand Tybalt Kills: 1 Named (Spiros)
General Trollus Kills: 4 Unnamed
Set Appolyon Kills: 9 Unnamed
Black Robe Lythe Kills: 4 Unnamed
Tisias Kills: 1 Named (Brutus)
Black Robe Krokus Kills: 3 Named (Murdin, Grayborn, and himself Krokus)
Princess Kathael Kills: 1 Unnamed
Maximus Caesarius Kills: 10 Unnamed
Black Hand Rhythian Kills: 1 Unnamed
Abasi Kills: 1 Unnamed
Sir Telador Kills: 1 Unnamed
Lady Jasmine Kills: 1 Unnamed
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 1:06 pm

I'm sorry, but this NPC'ing everyone relevant business has me hesitant to post because I don't want to fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 6:32 pm

Eo wrote:
I'm sorry, but this NPC'ing everyone relevant business has me hesitant to post because I don't want to fuck up.

Ah I gotcha. Well in regards to Tisias, he is going to get captured immediately after the Necropolis. So really it doesn't matter too much what happens while we are actually in the Necropolis. Also you are goign to hate me Eo. I know you want Euxodus' Staff, a great artifact of tremendous power. You will get the staff too, but it will not be yours for long. Yes, I know you're mouth just went dry as the anger builds. I guess this will enrage you, but your rival Lythe will take possession of the powerful Staff of Euxodus. I have decided it is much more poetic and epic for Tisias this way. It adds a whole new dimension to his story. Tisias only real positive male figure in his family was Euxodus. Tisias will have to fight against even his grandfather's magic in this tale, thus symbollically fighting Euxodus and in my mind, overcoming his grandfather's power to become one of the most powerful mortal wizards to ever live.

So yes I guess it is kinda pointless for me to ask you specifically for what you want from the Necropolis since just about everything is about to be taken away from Tisias, the Knife, the Staff, the torc, everything. Tisias will however be the only person to escape Kruel, plus you will gain the friendship and use of the only dragon in the world. To make up for the theft of your artifacts, if we make it past the first battle I plan on having the Wanderer instruct Tisias in the creation of his own staff, the Staff of Tisias.

As for Patches' character Abasi.

Unless you specify other items I planend on just giving Abasi some magic armor. Abasi will pretty much go back to Typhoon after the Necropolis. He and the Cetans will want to pursue and save Tisias, but they will believe that it is hopeless to try to save him at the moment because you know, he's only going to the most horrible place in the whole World. The Party will be split up and the characters will go on brief side adventures to gain troops for the First Battle. Abasi and the 4 Knights will go to the East and meet up with Redeye and some fighters. Adonis and Kathael will go to Dalarov to enlist their help. The Cetans will go to their partially underwater city to enlist their help. Set Apollyon I am not too sure, either he will join the Cetans or he will join Adonis and Kathael. These side adventures will be brief, maybe one or two posts. Then we gather and prepare for the first climatic battle, the end of Part 2, and a very dramatic change in the world and cast of characters.

So the above is pretty much what's left on the Part 1 agenda.

I only vaguely have some idea for Part 2. Part 2 will centrally be about ressurecting the human, but the Party will also be divided. So the other major plot of Part 2 will be reuniting the scattered Party. Part 2 will be the best time for some Side Storylines I don't know how to fit it in yet, either in Part 2 or Part 3 but we will certainly visit the Mountain of Fate, which is the tallest mountain of the World, the Mountain was created at the end of Medea.

Either way, even if you don't post, I would like to know that you all are reading. If you're at least reading along I feel like I want to tell this story to ya'll.

EDIT: Oh and don't feel too trepid about NPCing the characters. Pretty much the only way you could fuck this RP up is if you kill the Wanderer or Moribidus, which is impossible for any of the characters to do anyways. You can NPC Moribidus if you like. It's not hard to fuck Moribidus' character up, lol just do everything that is morally evil. Also for you specifically Eo I been kinda expecting you to NPC Locke and even Lythe a lil bit since they're both interwoven with Tisias' Fate. You really can't go too wrong with this RP. Most of the characters are going to die anyways.

EDIT2: I should also add that the story is very fluid too, things can still change. For instance I rethought Tisias Epilogue, to obviously consider him to become the most powerful mage of his day. I can also pretty easily improvise as well. For instance I didn't plan on Tisias blowing up a building, but lol once I saw that was what you were going for I was able to adapt to it. I quite enjoyed that moment too, gave us a good way to make Lythe hate Tisias, and also to make Lythe cooler looking and batman reference him to Two-Face. By all means have at it, just expect the reaction lol. This is a sad story, your characters I would like to survive it. The same cannot be said for most the characters, they must die for various reasons of great dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:08 pm

Cool. I get to design more stuff. And drag a character through the dirt.

I'll be going to town this afternoon, but I'll try to post in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:19 pm

Eo wrote:
Cool. I get to design more stuff. And drag a character through the dirt.

I'll be going to town this afternoon, but I'll try to post in the evening.

Lol dragging the characters through the dirt is basically a huge part of the story lol. None are immune. You have all created characters that are living in one of the worst times. Of course, all this hardship will just make their end more glorious.

Especially when you're fighting Lythe armed with Euxodus' Staff in a crazy climatic battle ofr the fate of all the World. Abasi will be fighting Skar. Set and Rhythian the strongest martial artists in the world will square off. General Beatrice and Kathael will catfight it out. As for Adonis, I'm not too sure who to make his rival, perhaps Tybalt or a yet to be named General. Adonis is kinda the lame character that I really don't like lol, but because of this he will survive the story. Trollus I don't think we can give him an enemy, he'll just be running around the Final Battle fuckign trolling the entire battle, I think he'll survive the battle too because hell, that shit is just funny.

The Human, she will be there and she will face off against Moribidus and fulfill the Wanderer's prophecy.

The road to getting to this last battle is tough though. Fighting Moribidus will not be easy, especially after the First Battle when he becomes more angry and active. Plus there is always the Secret Wesapon, that is coming very soon, I can wait to unveil it. Also if posible stock up on water lol, there is a heatwave expected starting in Part 2.

EDIT: Tisias will get some of the worst of it now that I think of it. That's why I rethought his Epilogue, because for going through all that shit I think he deserves a grander aftermath. Lol, as if being coerced and having to bomb your own shop and going on the run wasn't terrible enough. Tisias will be sterilized and tortured soon (don't worry though, if you free the Wanderer that son of a bitch can cure anything.) The secret nazi state is evil and all, but things can get a lot worse. And they will. Either way, just be glad you're not the Fox/Kel'Arboreal cause Moribidus has committed every sin except for incest and cannibalism, and the Fox is gonna die a fucked up death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next