WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:21 am

Do we really have one these?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

Yes, you know him as Legs.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia van Novaya
Refugee
Sylvia van Novaya

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

No. I know him has Archie.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

*dark clouds form up, lightning can be seen within the cloud*

*thunder*

WHO AWAKENS ME FROM MY---

*checks post dates*

Oh shit. Umm. What did you need from me a couple days ago?
Back to top Go down
Sylvia van Novaya
Refugee
Sylvia van Novaya

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

I'm guessing they wanted you to do some ArchDemon stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:51 pm

Well, that's what I'm best at, so... That's a relief.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:31 pm

There you are.

It appears you and I will be working together now. They want us at "The Gates".

We check people, ask their name and how they died, and either they go through my gate or yours depending on how they acted in life.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 6:51 am

Umm.

You know I'm not in charge of Hell, right. Never have been. Not even when I'm, ahem, 'in character'. I just blow shit up.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 9:51 am

Yeah.... Different job. Even if you don't run the place. I guess the council doesn't give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 3:05 pm

I find that most people don't once they're dead.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

And now something very random

Watch...discuss

North Korea documentary

This is what Kim Jong Il will let your see.

Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:24 pm

I guess we're all getting 'ill' over Il.

*Tomato'd*

Anyways, Patches, if you're around, I have a question: can you change around which sections are visible to guests? If so, can you make the 'Other' section visible? There are those times when I wake up in the morning, hop on the internet via DSi, and I, being too tired and lazy to sign in, look around the forum as a guest. However, DC is going into the Other section, and seeing that I would like to check up on it during those times... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:38 pm

*cough*

*points at Suggestions and Feedback section*

*cough*
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

I was suspecting that. I'll see if I can move my question over there.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 1:44 am

Okay, I'm getting a little pissed off about how people are changing their names and not making it obvious who they are. No signature or avatar to provide any hints or anything.

First of all, I want to know who Tex is, and second of all, I want to find a way to overcome this problem.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 2:12 am

Check around in the permissions box or the Forumotion FAQ. I'm pretty sure there's something about it there.
You might also be able to add a field somewhere in the user profiles for original/sporum username.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:52 pm

can't you just disable name changing? And I would guess that tex is texan eagle, or whatever his username was before.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

You can but what purpose would that serve? It would just freeze their names where they currently are. And I don't know about you, but I like the Idea of changing my Username everytime I feel like it.

If I may make a suggestion, it would be best to set limits to the name changing. Or a controlled system of sorts. Then again... what do I know I am an undead Unisus (UnicornxPegasus)...
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:48 pm

that's an alicorn. Nice try though.

Seriously, just pick a name and stick with it. it's just annoying how 5 of you swap your names every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MIEN CREATIVITY!

Also Alicorn is the stuff a Unicorn is made out of. Not the Undead variant of a Pegasus and Unicorn Hybrid, in which the Unicorn is the Father. Because if the Pegasus is the Father it is called a Pegacorn.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:07 pm

Got a 12k word long RP OP. Poised to make it a bit longer before releasing it on the MCF.

It's like the reverse process of what the Sporum is suffering there. It's such a blank slate there it's got no where to go but up.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:13 pm

I would love to read a book Aarion, lol. Yeah, the Sporum has pretty much died and little vermin took over and established a colony. It kind of makes me sad though, with them thinking how tough shit they are and how "good they are at roleplaying".
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

Well there's either partial abandonment, or total committed return.

But I don't Precipice will be returning there, at least not with a key-player or two from it being perma'd. It has its chance on the MCF forum where I can (and mostly have) gotten everyone to look at returning. AND with the chance of raising new bars there as well as attracting potentially new players to the RP and genre itself.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:26 pm

Nice to hear!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 5:36 pm

I'd love to just link some of those noobs here and watch how fast they get bullied right back out...

Yeah, the RP Section is basically dead in quality. A few quality RPs still survive, but if you take a ratio of how many crap RPs there are to the quality ones... yeah...

You know, a few of the latest common names in the RP Section I'm seeing are also common names in the GD Section. Knowing GD's popularity on hating us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next