WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] Empty
PostSubject: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

YES THIS IS PLANE-ING, I am smoothing out the edges.

The starship Neiflheim a colony ship heading to a distant planet called "Midgard". 50,030 passengers, 50,000 of those in cryostasis, the remaining 30 are the active crew team, which cycles every couple years. It is one of the many colony ships leaving Earth, toward the several inhabitable planets discovered. This is the story of the only one that survives the 243 year voyage.

"SSI, the ultimate in space travel. Willing to discover distant planets? Wish to sail among the stars? Want to explore space like the astronauts of old? Or do you just want to be part of something larger than yourself? Well, join the SSI Colony Fleet and spread the Human Race, and do all of that! Just take your personal documents to your local SSI Recruiter and you will be tested if you are eligible to go! Yes it's that easy!"
[low fast voice]"You must be 16 to 32 years old at the time of departure, we do not guarantee you are eligible to go if you or your family has a history of any mental, physical, emotional, social, or spiritual problems. Eligibility is at the sole discretion of the selection team. This announcement was paid for by the Free people of Earth."[/end footnote voice]

That was the announcement he heard. That was the announcement he followed. He had no Idea it would become what it did, no one knew. A one way trip off this rock, was all he thought about as he punched a few numbers into his WHO (Wrist-held Holographic Organizer), and his "papers" were pulled from a folder. He looked at the holographic Billboard, 562 days 12 hours and 37 minutes till departure. He came up to the Automated Interface Machine, and input the information with the wireless down/upload... The rest was just normal until six months before departure...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok yes, I have made another RP, and the forth in this Forum... YAY!

This is a Space Horror RP, no zombies or Aliens. Just good ole fashion scary shit and original ideas of diabolical planning and conspiracy.

Rules:
1: My RP, My Rules, not my Forum.
2: Obey.
3: Realism Bro/sis
4: Have fun.
5: Don't do anything stupid.

That about sums it up.

Char Sheet:
THere is no actual sheet, other than the basic.
Name, age, gender, description, personality, and bio. We are the best of the best here in this forum. That means you do good, you get accepted, and we RP. I say no, you fix it.

Other Stuff:
-Working on it-

Perhaps a basic map of the ship... some drawings of the things... And maybe some weapons. I will finally put something on my dA!

Last edited by Amon-Ra on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I needed rules...)
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Do I need to Reserve? I don't know the Character count on this Forum...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:29 pm

Hi. So will it be like dead space? Cause you said no zombies. Or aliens. So what type of horror? VAMPIRES? :face:
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:35 pm

They won't be Zombies or Aliens by Definition, as they are from Earth and are not dead. There will be things that are more or less Zombies, but living ones, and aliens, as in not entirely human. Vampires may be present, but not in the usual way you ould expect. As nothing on the ship is dead... or Un-dead. Overall I think the main enemy is going to be the ship. Do not expect GLaDos, but you can expect a malfunction in one or more of the Ships AI's. I am not sure exactly how many antagonists I will have, or how big the ship will be. But you can easily expect the ship to be massive, and have atleast three Main antagonists. The ship, each other and of course, what ever is lurking on the ship, prepared to eviscerate you where you stand.

I am still coming up with a decent plot that shares as few similarities to copyrighted works as possible. And I am trying to make this as Original as possible in everything except the unavoidable tropes.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

So they are kinda like necromorphs?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

Let's just say they have hideous mutations, necrosis, and perhaps insanity. All of which may be caused by a virus or something much worse.

You can't be one of the Eviscerators, which is what I am going to call them OOC.

And just so you know I have not played Dead Space... So I doubt there will be any similarities.

I think I will actually get started on working on this RP, instead of messing with my new Android... First up... RULES BIZNITCHES!

Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:32 pm

Ok yeah. Plot is nearly finished, I have now played a bit into the Experia PLAY version of DeadSpace. And it may be a bit like it, but only a certain part in the beginning.

The character sheet is pretty much non-existent, so if you want to join just give me a basic description in a paragraph or two, hitting the points in the OP.

I will now be working on the basic description of the time era, and the ship, which may take some time.

Flee... Are you seriously 12?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 4:43 pm

Si.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]   Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far from Home; Well it is in space... [Planeing]
Page 1 of 1