WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

No one's made a thread for this?

Go down 
+2
Alex
Dinh_AaronMk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

No one's made a thread for this? Empty
PostSubject: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:09 am

Seriously?

I guess you all don't believe in magic then.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:24 am

No one's made a thread for this? PYRO_by_ChemicalAlia
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:33 am

Now SFM can be released! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:35 am

I BELIEVE IN MAGIC.

Already got the new sniper rifle from my Ash Pile. Haven't tried it out though.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:39 am

Ash pile? o:

also, I officially declare the Pyromania update to be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:48 am

I don't actually play TF2, but I saw it. And I was all, wtf.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:48 am

No one's made a thread for this? Pyro__s_vision_by_catkelli-d5592sj
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:54 am

I haven't tried any of the new shit out today on account of it having just finished and it being late. But I shall tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:55 am

And because:

No one's made a thread for this? Mmmph_by_hybrid_masakari-d5570uc
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 12:58 am

No one's made a thread for this? Tf2__meet_the_pyrogon_by_flygonpirate-d559iw2
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:44 am

So having indulged in the new content I can say it's worth while.

I have at least one good sniping spot on the new map.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:52 am

I wish I got crates less often and weapons more often from those ash piles. x3

But yeah, new map looks awesome, if a bit fast-paced. Already got my achievement milestone and free hat.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:24 am

Ash piles?

Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:49 am

Tex wrote:
Ash piles?

Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:28 pm

I also haven't got any burnt items either..
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:35 pm

You get them by crafting 4 burnt items, but you have to be premium to find those.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:44 pm

MataRahi wrote:
I wish I got crates less often and weapons more often from those ash piles. x3

But yeah, new map looks awesome, if a bit fast-paced. Already got my achievement milestone and free hat.

Yeah.

Though, as a sniper you could easily and effectively drag the game out longer by camping outside of spawn and sniping out onto the elevator as it rises. I've got so many double kills and defenses (culminating in Not a Crazed Gunman Dad and Be Effecient) just be camping that spot and killing people as they go up.

It's also it the right spot that as soon as it goes down they can get back on it...

I've made whole games last ten times longer just by camping outside that door.

I'm also hunting for a good spot to support my team when they got the Australium. Think I might have it just outside your team's Australium door. It gives you a good view of the launch pad, if not being really wide open. Now, if people also learned to stand still...

And I got my items from my ashes. Got a crate (two, I think, one from ashes and the other I found) and the new scout pistol.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:10 pm

Good stuff, good stuff. I'm hoping we see more maps for Special Delivery. Don't want it to be another Hydro or Degroot. x3
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 9:45 pm

Lol. So am I.

hopefully if they don't deliver the community at least will, or something. I don't know how map-making works.

Until then, I will praise that awesome sniping spot for all time. A good place to go when the other team has the Australium. Until the other team picks it up and does it... Was playing a game earlier and going up the elevator and soon found the other team had two sniper's in their entrance.

Can't blame them, has a clear view of the elevator and people are generally too distracted to look when they start going up those rocks. And anyone on the ground is likely to not notice. I think I only had a few cases of a pyro or spy jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one's made a thread for this?   No one's made a thread for this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one's made a thread for this?
Page 1 of 1