WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Experiences   Experiences I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

A heavily wrapped up and bandaged person lays upon a bed in a hospital, struggling to sleep as a small amount of light seeps through the blinds this early morning. The rest of the room is vacant, barring a small table and a small lamp and half empty glass of water on said table.

You think you should just give up on sleep, albeit, you are very tired, but all these aches and pains have proven to be too much to deal with. You proceed to prop yourself up on a pillow and try to remember what happened that put you in this state. You can't remember any thing other than the sound of an explosion and sudden death. You dare say it's miracle you made it out alive.

You proceed to try to sleep again as the day time comes ever closer.

But first, before we continue, what exactly does our hero look like?

What is this person's name and gender?

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiences   Experiences I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:19 pm

Max Drinkwater, male.

As for appearance, covered in bandages. Of course. dark-skinned (but not dark enough to be called "black"), brown eyes, slightly taller than average, a bit chubby, not-short-but-not-long hair, and taht's it.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiences   Experiences I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 6:22 pm

You can't forget his hair, witch will be a Medium brown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiences   Experiences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: