WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 8:43 pm

GLACIERS

FUCKING GLACIERS
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:35 pm

Right then. So back onto the game's issue/villain/penguin.

Ignore penguin.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 1:59 am

i will not ignore penguin
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:46 am

Guys, please, I do actually want your ideas here, because I don't have any, and if you know about the villain you can properly write for it. Before we didn't know important plot stuff and therefor would make a lot of inconsistencies/have certain people running around trying to be the Big Bad when we already had four or something. I want all of you trying to help with brainstorming on the villain/issue so we don't have that.

Also, probably going to ask for a move on this soon, given it's pretty much an OOC now.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

I want to help with coming up with a big bad. Give me some time to think on it though.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:36 pm

So I'm going to post this up here for discussion, since it's not really that fleshed out of an idea and it needs building. And yes, this is totally a ripoff of Legs and Felix Blanc, but.

So there's this guy, who we'll name Louis. Louis Blanc, because it parallels Noir and not at all because he's a character ripoff. And let it be said that this name is very open to change. So he has Jack Noir's job, on Prospit (or something less completely against canon) and he gets fired, and due to very surprisingly strict laws of some sort he gets deported. He goes to Derse, and after cracking, just an itty bitty bit, he decides to make a gang of some sort. Wow this doesn't look like anything you've ever seen before, not at all.

But so this is before all of SBURB happens. Louis is well-versed in Incipisphere lore, having been the third-most-powerful Prospitian. He knows that the rings and scepters will be important. So he takes them. Can't be too difficult for a small gang to sneak in to those huge, mostly unguarded palaces, and cut off a finger or two from the queen. Even easier to kill the kings, before they're prototyped. They're just heavies with a staff and robes.

At this point, something happens. I don't have any idea how, but they all end up reentering the session to screw more stuff up. And as some point Louis makes himself the First Guardian of Earth. Possibly before or after a Heel Face Turn that may or may not exist.

But here you go. There's no reasoning behind it, although Jack Noir had less,
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm

I think that could work. Also I have no alternative suggestions. :3
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

This sounds pretty promising. And it could work, using the meteors and the appearifying tech.

That being said, if Blanc did use a meteor, he wouldn't be able to fight the kids in the incipisphere, and would appear on earth before SBURB, meaning he'd just kill them then and BLUH PARADOXESSSSSSS.

Like the concept though.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:21 am

I am willing to help with brain storming ideas. Jack ain't the only badie. We also have Doc Scratch and Lord English. And of course the mini terror that is Callibody.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:53 am

That was my one problem, YYB. I couldn't figure out why they'd do it.

Possibly to ensure the existence of a session, but still with the intent of guiding the kids to a failure, and failing that, a physical confrontation. Four sprites would be difficult to beat. Four sprites with the royal artifacts prototyping themselves upon themselves would be worse.

What would prototyping the queen's ring do, anyway.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:56 am

@GM: Fractal error.

@Alex: Unsure if you mean symbolic, because we certainly wouldn't steal the good Doctor and Lord, or Cali-whatever.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 10:51 am

Of course I do! Think of them as like different roles to play as. We need a few badasses to take their place.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 11:04 am

Problem being the OP said no cherubs.

And why can't we be creative and make our villains entirely un canon but still plausible?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:24 pm

тєχ wrote:
Problem being the OP said no cherubs.

And why can't we be creative and make our villains entirely un canon but still plausible?

I think she meant symbolic. Not a literal cherub, or literal English, but someone who essentially fulfills the same task. As to that, I'm not positive on including something for all those, but we can certainly have more than one villain.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:29 pm

I highly recommend the LE stand in. He's after all the REAL badie, and how can little humans, little confused teenagers like us outrun him, when he's already here?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 12:55 pm

I wouldn't have someone with abilities similar to English though. Obviously a godlike villain is in order though.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:13 pm

YinYangBell wrote:
I wouldn't have someone with abilities similar to English though. Obviously a godlike villain is in order though.

Maybe he could be behind the motivation for our session's Jack's gang of villains? Either bringing about this villain, or taking steps to ensure he isn't brought about - perhaps the success of our session would awaken him?
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:24 pm

what if i prototyped a weeping angel shirt
what then
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:29 pm

Marshall wrote:
what if i prototyped a happy friendly stuffed kitten plushie
what then

THEN EVERYTHING WOULD BE VERY GOOD AND NOT TERRIFYING, HAWK. YOU SHOULD DO THAT AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:30 pm

hehehe
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:35 pm

I should prototype a picture of A HAPPY FRIENDLY CUDDLY PUPPY as well, it's like double the not creepiness.

Last edited by тєχ on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

тєχ wrote:
I should prototype a picture of A HAPPY FRIENDLY CUDDLY PUPPY as well, it's like double the not creepiness.

WHY YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THAT'S A FANTASTIC IDEA, GOOD CHAP.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

Well, I'm pretty sure prototyping a ring and then anything would give you fractal error boss of unbeatableness.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 9:16 pm

You have it wrong. If you prototype the fluffy cute things it will make this all the more terrifying.

Cause now happy puppy clowns are trying to kill you
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

Oh gawsh. A is right.

Everyone prototype PERFECTLY GENERIC OBJECTS and we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next