WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Tex For Chat Moderator.

Go down 
+6
Alex
Diamondback
Rachel
andavocados
Ømnivalence
ron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Tex For Chat Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:14 pm

So, yes, we lack chat moderators. And I've figured I should go ahead and try to get the job so we can have one here more often. Now then I'm not really qualified, but I'll try to be very impartial and fair, for the betterment of everyone's chat experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:20 pm

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 1:53 pm

I'm actually cool with that, and my apologies for not being around as often as I used to be. Just life in general as been... Eh.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 2:01 pm

That will be pleasent.
Tex for chat mod indeed.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm

I appreciate your votes of confidence.

Also, that's understandable, archy.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

... I hate to say this, but I'm not entirely sure. The power of the ban hammer is strong and capable of corruption and monopoly.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

Alex, if you have specific issues, tell me via PM.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 10:44 pm

I can guarentee you I will not go mad with power. Everyone knows me better than that. I'm trying to eliminate all my bias, I will deal justice fairly.

Last edited by тєχ on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 10:49 pm

It's not like it matters. We've only ever had to ban one person from the chat. it's more of an issue of clearing the chat for people who have shared stuff they wish to keep from other prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:17 pm

Wait who got banned
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:18 pm

That one guy whose name I can't remember. He was only banned from the chatbox though. i think.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:51 am

Yeah... I'm glad that the affairs of the chatbox no longer concern me under any circumstances...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:34 am

The only person who has been banned form the chatbox was Mr. Squamate as far as I'm aware. And I would elect Tex as he seems to be a nice enough guy, but I don't know him that well personally so it's not my call. Also, that's not in my control no more, all of these types of questions goes to Eo.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:35 am

I was waiting to hear your opinion anyway before I made the final call, and nearly everyone agrees.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 3:46 am

Boop I'm down with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tex For Chat Moderator.   Tex For Chat Moderator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tex For Chat Moderator.
Page 1 of 1