WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread

Go down 
+10
Patches
some dumb bird
Solace Goddark
Snowy
marsh
YinYangBell
Diamondback
Szemetlada
ron
Dinh_AaronMk
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 5:52 pm

why would u even agree to that ron
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 6:49 pm

The Grouch wrote:
Spinus killed any desire I may have had to play TF2.

Sorry.

Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 634798639221257881
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 7:13 pm

Make room. The dragon is here as a pyro.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 6:17 am

B-b-but... What am I gonna do? ;_; Can I be the Scootaloo? Or the Solidierp? PLEASE? I'll be the Soldier... if I'm allowed.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:44 am

There can be any number of each class.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 3:47 pm

I knooow...

So, why is playing with Spinus so awful?

Sorry, I've never played a game with him before.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 3:53 pm

I dunno
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 4:04 pm

PokePokeMaster3689 wrote:
I knooow...

So, why is playing with Spinus so awful?

Sorry, I've never played a game with him before.

Well, for me it's not so much as playing a game with Spinus being awful then it is with just... um... Hold on, I must now go into greater depth on this phenomena.

In simple terms, upon learning a person, we tend to obtain our own set of thoughts and feelings towards that person. If the feelings were strong enough, then not only did we associate those feelings towards them, but we also tend to associate them with works and things associated with that person, such as a type of music they like, or a book they recently read, or a video game they typically play...

Spinus, to beat around the bush, was not a person who elicited a positive set of thoughts and feelings from people. For some, this could be so strong that they began to harbor these feelings towards some of his favored works and stories. For instance, his liking of Minecraft is why I don't play the game. Same thing for TF2.

So it's not like I dislike the game, but rather in that I dislike the guy who likes the game. It is a bad habit that probably should be kicked, but nonetheless, my human nature makes that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

I don't seem to have that habit
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:55 pm

I always seem to find a bad MvM team. I've had maybe one really good first time team though. We ripped through the waves.

But now though, I'm having issues finding a competent one that won't be nothing but snipers.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

It happens. Just start asking people on Steam like me and others and try to get a real team going.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:09 pm

Thank the big shooter titles for mass of snipers who want their COD/Battlefield like weapons. It's an insult to actual snipers who use the real team weapons like SS and Huntsman...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

I actually went back to my Huntsman build a while back and had great fun.

Then my computer over-heated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread   Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mann vs Machine Anal Preparedness Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2