WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 8:37 pm

But how do you expect me to post,
When the post was already there?
*rapidlyflashingbilliardballeyes.gif*
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 8:41 pm

I'll be honest

this falls under a massive and incredibly general category

of "Joural being retarded"

you should really assume that's the case whenever I say something stupid.

it's what a real friend would do.

ohgodmypostsarefragmentingthemselvesintochatboxpostsaaaahhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 11:52 pm

TheNarrator wrote:
But how do you expect me to post,
When the post was already there?
*rapidlyflashingbilliardballeyes.gif*

Lord English Lord English

We have that as an emoticon, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 3078057504 Lord English sburb don\\'t blink V
And also the
pissed
dragons.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 11:41 pm

I don't even know what I have or have not dropped out of recently. If this is one of the things I haven't dropped, I'd like to start IC posting.

So anyone who wants to pester me at exquisiteMorrow is welcome.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 6:22 pm

Just a friendly reminder that my GIMP hates me so I can't make these transparent until I fool around with my PC a bit more.

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 Iaza14273321739900

Also yes that is my God-Tier because Kailsprite/[Robo]Raptorsprite. [Making talksprites from scratch is satisfying.]

Working on a more complex animation, but it's hard to do without GIMP. :c
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 7:08 pm

Mata, the big flash that happens is you entering, right? During the making of this post I'm going to assume it is.

Also, Kailee, what was your Role again?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

Waif of Peace.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 7:18 pm

I see. So how exactly shall a Waif of Peace play out? (AKA Description pls)
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 7:33 pm

THE EYEBROW RAISE THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

No comment on any of that music?
Okay.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 8:07 pm

Sorry about that, am working on the post and my concentration is just ugh.

I actually really like a couple of the pieces! However they seem a little slow and mysterious, more suited to a powerful planner and chessmaster. HB isn't really a chessmaster: I'd imagine that upon >Ascending, he'd rampage a bit, then realize that he sucks when working on his own, and is more suited to taking orders. Ironically, seeing that we don't really have a death planned, CD might be the only other Derse Archagent left alive, and HB will try to take orders from him.

CD being CD, HB will quickly get a tab bit unhinged from trying to violent-up CD's rather childish demands, that when HB finds the Glitched Session (which would probably physically look like a SBaHJified Bilious Slick) falling down into our session, he'll start to assume he's hearing orders from it, and carry those orders out. When in all actuality it's really him coming up with the plans, it's just that his natural big-mook mentality won't let him acknowledge that.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 8:17 pm

They are naturally just suggestions. They don't have to be used for anything major really. If we were ever looking for something cascadish, or slower in nature, explorationy, mysterious, dark, twisted, perhaps having to do with Derse of the Horrorterrors, my votes definitly for the last one.

I'll look into some more intense ragey music.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 8:34 pm

I can't seem to find the descriptions for Waif and Peace that I had bookmarked a while ago, Rix. I'll see if I can find them. It went something like this, in my own words:

Players with the title of Waif are those who seek out their aspect. Waifs are removed from their natural environment (which could possibly be their aspect and that's why they are seeking it).

Peace could be anything from literal peace between warring sides or internal peace. A Waif of Peace could be a peacemaker, working to help others find a productive solution that all sides can agree to keep; or possibly work to find peace within themselves and having done that, work to help others find their own peace.

I suppose a Waif would be the active counterpart to Guide, though it could perform a passive job depending on the aspect.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:00 pm

Sounds okay! So something of a diplomat, I see.

... I really, really hope you go all out on the Problem Sleuth references.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

I...haven't actually read Problem Sleuth. >.>;
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 6:36 pm

Oh my gosh I really hate to be blunt but you cannot be a Diplomat in an MSPA story until you've read the exploits of the original Excellent Diplomat himself.

Gosh the servers cannot get up soon enough. >.<;
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 6:41 pm

At least when they come back up there will probably be a massive update.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

I'm sorryyyyyyy Rixioooooooo. >n<

Alternate meaning for Waif (which I had already planned beforehand): When removed from their surroundings, Waifs seek to surround themselves with something familiar, or (more often) their aspect, depending on the player.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:04 pm

Oh of course. We'll probably either get several new pages or a couple flashes. MSPA is down, but Hussie's comp isn't.

@Dino: Ah it's okay! But it is something to add to your to-do list, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 10:32 am

Rix, please don't have your character go on massive rants without giving me a chance to respond. Either my cursor isn't there, or I would have said several things.(for example, pointing out I already know this stuff.)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 10:55 am

Sorry about that! My posts would've been incredibly small if I described each individual part of the house while giving Aaron some time to talk in between, so one thing lead to another and I dislike tiny posts and argh. ><;

So how to rectify this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next