WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*

Go down 
+6
Patches
Surprise
brendan
YinYangBell
marsh
TheNarrator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 2:38 am

i just want to see dirk and davesprite again hussIE
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

And then the traumatic memories of Hussie make Vriska flip her shit at Tav when he human proposes.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 8:15 pm

Ugh, this act is far too shippy. Can't wait for A6P4 and see some of Caliborn's antics.

Alright, so, possibly something you already know about me: I Hate Vriska. A lot. Like, I suppose you could say that this is a form of respect to Hussie's writing ability in making the perfect fandom breaker. But whatever it is, Vriska is the prime reason why, even if somewhat necessary, Act 5 Part 1 is the lowest point in the comic in my opinion.

It seems Tavris is incredibly hinted at. If it becomes canon, then I suppose the silly bits of >DD: Ascend more Casually might also become canon, with John/Gamzee becoming a thing.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 11:34 pm

Let's just take a moment to realize that we already have the end of Homestuck on sight, and only now is John hearing about the final boss.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 7:22 am

let's take a moment to realize that the ghosts are actually working toward taking out LE, and noone else is.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 5:28 pm

The final scheme is 2/3 Light players, 2/3 Thief players, and 2/3 players who we only just saw in the recent act.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 5:45 pm

So now we have to wonder what could be bigger than English. Good thing I have a few guesses:

-Hussie: It's way too obvious, but remember the 'Tavros is Hussie in disguise' theory going on right now, and it could sound like he's trying to allude to his status as the author.
-Lil Cal: Rmember in the scene announcing the Most Important Character, there were two people there: Gamzee, and the dweller of the Uncanny Laurentian Abyss sitting on his lap. Heck, even Caliborn was afraid of the thing.
-Lord Spanish: Nuff said.
-The Wolf Head: My favorite theory, It hasn't gotten to be important yet. And if it can send the author into more fits of fear than bloody Lord English, then it's bound to be important.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 6:28 pm

The ghosts were.

Until like 30 of them got vaporized.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 6:38 pm

30 of infinite ghosts.

sounds about right.

whats this about the "Dweller"?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 7:16 pm

'Dweller' just kind of referred to Lil Cal's absolutely firm position in the Uncanny Valley.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 12:46 am

My favorite Trope.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 8:31 am

... but... he isn't even close to the uncanny valley. not at all... he's a little creepy, sure, but not uncanny valley creepy. Little guy isn't anywhere near humanish enough to be in the uncanny valley.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:21 pm

Well, everyone's sense of Uncannies can vary, so a lot of people can be creeped to the point of terror by him, while some will wonder why the other guys are wetting their pants.

Alright, now that I've played the flashes, I'll give my opinions on the Pre-Scratch Trolls.

Damara: I can't believe Hussie made her. I knew Homestuck was pretty mature in terms of humor (ranging from 'intelligence' mature straight down to 'vulgarity' mature), but she. She is just on a whole new level. Her and Horuss, that is. Although her character is admittedly pretty deep once you look into it, so I can't really hate her. Just hate how Hussie took the vulgarity to the next level with this update.

Mituna: The guy's growing on me. He's pretty illegible, but he does have a bit of a sympathetic side. I think he's who we'll learn more about the Doom aspect from.

Rufioh: I knew Andrew liked Dante, but I didn't expect him to completely freaking canonize him. Although he is pretty cool, so I guess I'll let him slide.

Kankri: I don't know whether to hate him or like him. I bet he was far better as an Ancestor then he was as a PS!Troll.

Meulin: She's Tumblr. She isn't the worst, but I just can't bring myself to like her. Sucks that she's being brainwashed by Kurloz, but that's about it.

Porrim: Now she I like. Has the sort of rationality to see where prejudice is being flung, but doesn't go into full zealot mode on every aspect of it at a time like Kankri.

Latula: Kind of like Meulin. A bit more sympathy for the full 'trying to fit in and be r4d1c4l but is actually not' thing, but I don't think I'd notice if her story arc was excluded.

Aranea: She takes all of my Vriska hate, and flips it. She's not my favorite, but she's far better than a bunch of other characters.

Horuss: Darn it, Hussie. I think there was actually a lot of opportunity in this character that didn't get fully used. I guess the author really doesn't take the Zahhak's seriously. Although the Page of Void title seems to almost justify this, now that I think about it... really, he isn't that bad, but I feel he could be better if having been took a bit more seriously.

Kurloz: The fan's interpretation of Gamzee: as some Bigger Bad Evil Mastermind. Although I am almost certain that he'll die in a manner incredibly similar to Equius at the hands of Caliborn/English.

Cronus: I agree with Andrew: the fandom's interpretation of Eridan, which turns out to be the worst character in Homestuck. I feel deeply sorry for any and all Aquariuses everywhere.

Meenah: A greedy sociopath, insane punk, and fish-pun launching murderer, hellbent on rounding up everyone to what will most likely be their deaths at the hands of a god of time. Her post-scratch version would ruin the lives of the Alpha kids, personally murder the post-scratch version of Dave and Rose, and is in cahoots with previously mentioned god of time. And the hilarious part? She's one of the most entertaining if not likable members of her group, and is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:25 pm

Porrim is where it's at. Personally.

I'm conflicted about Damara, mostly because I love Aradia so much. i guess I expected something more from her. Though they are all joking characters.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 9:24 pm

damara omfg i love her
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:54 pm

... Marsh has joined the revolution. VIVA LA POKEMON!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:37 am

thoughts on a drunken kiss from rose?

doesnt make the pairing canon
the kiss was
the pairing isnt confirmed
the same with daverezi its hinted at but not confirmed

i think the only one we can consider canon ( minus any from the new trolls) is terezi <3< gamzee
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:22 pm

pffft. it basically said that dave and terezi were red.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:46 pm

it didnt though so
its likely that they are

they could easily be moirails

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

how do you figure? what traits do they have that are conciliatory towards one another?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

terezi treats dave like shit which is pretty much a canon fact from their pesterlogs if you think about daves feelings
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:26 pm

So two years isn't enough for that to change?

Anyway, I'm calling it right now- rose pulls a Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

i didnt say that didnt change

i just said she does treat him badly
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

does is present tense.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:57 pm

dont fucking start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next