WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.

Go down 
+5
andavocados
€rim
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
some dumb bird
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
andavocados
User
andavocados

SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:25 pm

You know what.

This is already involving far too much trawling to figure out the rules as we go, and I don't have the ability to stare at a screen all day.

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

RIGHT THEN.

So now apparently contributions of art and information on SBARG tagged on Tumblr as SBARGrist will raise the Grist count, allowing us to accomplish tasks.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

Sorry you're out, Geek. :c

Indeed! Helpful contributions in, or outside of, the game itself when marked on any site as SBARGrist will count toward the entire world's goal for Grist, allowing us to accomplish things and move ahead in the story. If a link is provided to the Horrorterrors where helpful things (mostly done within the game for other users) take place, we gain Grist points.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:05 pm

Land of Slime and Evergreens it is. :3
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

Added~~

And for those interested, 2--x is online on PC, hosting his own memo to hopefully give some more cryptic responses to our inquiries.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:10 pm

Bluh double post bluh.

Announcement-For the next three or so days, I will be without wifi. I'm going on a retreat with my school, and yeh.

I nominate Yinyin to keep this updated despite the fact that it gets few visitors. Which means I simply expect him to stay up-to-date with the happenings of SBARG. After all, I'll need someone to explain the updates to me when I get back on Saturday! /sbargrist
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:14 pm

See ya when you're back!
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Here's my art contribution:

>Bard of Time: Commence Rap Battle

http://pastebin.com/Y4YzaMTU
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

I'm with Geek.

I'm totally lost.

So with that I step out. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:46 pm

Yinny I. I.

What?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:49 pm

DON'T QUESTION IT. JUST ACCEPT IT.

If I get the chance, I have a graphic art thing I did in class that's homestuck related.

I'll optimize it for the web in class if I can.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 2:46 am

i dont particularly know whats going on but apparantly i did promise ben that id do it with him (having asked him when he got online rather than searching through so much chats) so yeah he asked first so sorry ;;
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

D'aw okay :3 Good luck!
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:01 pm

DERP

Okay, I misinterpreted the SBARGrist thing.

It's not art or information distribution, it's acts of kindness, primarily helping people understand their aspect, drawing art of them in godtier, drawing/describing their lands in depth, and helping people understand SBARG.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 3:44 pm

Looks like I have some new team members to find. :c We'll miss ya.

And yes, Dave, that's exactly what it is.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

I got Sylph of Void as my title :3
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 8:27 pm

pyrope
u and i are co-leaders
there is no choice in the matter

edit: i got land of mercury and spires and mage of mind
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 10:38 pm

I want in.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 9:03 am

Sure thing Jour.

Mind catching up with the flashes, at the very least? Post your results here. c:
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 9:53 am

So I just watch the two flashes that are out, yeah? okay, I'll go do that.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 10:39 am

warmth and sadness, rogue of mind.

oh, and I don't know how we're doing the prototyping, but I'm def prototyping Robosapian.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 1:13 pm

Robosapien and...?
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 1:35 pm

Can one of you guys link me to the generator?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

The links are in the second post on first page, I believe :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 3:03 pm

toy gun, why not. ROBOGUN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.   SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SBARG V2: Back and More Dangerous Than Ever.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next