WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

This is getting pretty sexy

Go down 
+2
Sadie
Patches
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

This is getting pretty sexy Empty
PostSubject: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:38 pm

Alright, it's technically my first day back on the job, and I've already made a few changes. I've lifted the guest protection off of a couple section and mostly remain on "Artistic Addition", "OOC Threads", "OOC Stock", and the "Ranting Zone". The "you are not logged in" notification has been changed into something a little more suitable, and the icon that sits next to the page name in your tabs has been changed into one of Eo's smiling dragons... and some smaller technicalities.

Also, I've noticed something peculiar. I'm not sure how it works just yet but I'd like to ask a question:

How would you all feel if RPP had... a blog section or something? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:05 pm

I think so long as it isn't spammed with stuff that probably belongs on other sites *cough*Tumblr*cough*, then the blog idea should hopefully get more people talking. Allowing for a more free and open place to discuss ideas without actually setting things in motion will probably lead to more successful ideas. :D
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:24 pm

Blog sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

That's a rather nice idea, actually. o: I'm in favor of that.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:43 pm

Looks cool Patches. Blog sounds cool, not exactly sure what a use for it would be? Maybe like some sort of news?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Like a place where all of us can blog? Or what?

Because as it stands, I think we all just talk at each other about things we would like to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 10:32 am

I'm taking everyone's opinion into account, but Ji does have a valid point. If I get more approvals on the idea, and perhaps some reasons for us to have it as well, I'll take this up with Eo.

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: This is getting pretty sexy   This is getting pretty sexy I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 4:32 pm

Were it to be implemented, might mean removal of the Ranting Zone, as it would be basically the same thing - though that's of course up to debate. x3

I agree we do pretty much just talk about everything on chatbox or in OOC, but a blog subforum would allow one to have much more freedom in expressing what they want to on a day-to-day basis - rants and opinions and other, less relevant things that they might not have the chance or want to throw in to a conversation on the chatbox or anywhere else. Of course, the success of such a subforum would depend on how many people would actually post in it, so before any major decision is made regarding to its inclusion and layout I think it would be wise to take a poll on how many people would actually like to host blogs on this site rather than just assume people follow them on tumblr, dA, and the like. :3
Back to top Go down

This is getting pretty sexy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: