WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))

Go down 
+8
Snowy
Patches
Szemetlada
Lupus
ron
Surprise
Diamondback
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:33 am

Oh yes, what does Cassie have in her base? I just said that Leon dived behind something because I had no clue what's inside.

I might be going somewhere with this.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:54 am

Hm...I never put much thought into that...Did you have something in mind?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 11:36 am

Is Michael approved?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 11:37 am

Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Eo, Michael has been approved, heh. I haven't thought about it but Eden could use a Shadow-Brokerish dude.

DB wrote:
Hm...I never put much thought into that...Did you have something in mind?

Well, I was thinking something along the lines of a office.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 11:40 am

Oh, derp. Learn to read, Eo, learn to read... O.o
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 11:43 am

Hm...an office...that sounds like it could work, ya know...file drawers and old paper documents :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

Lonestar, can you have the really big gang attack the convoy Jenna is in?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:57 pm

Joural wrote:
Lonestar, can you have the really big gang attack the convoy Jenna is in?

Absolutely. It provides a good way for me to reveal the current bad somewhat before schedule.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:36 am

Also, for clarification, if Iggy's talking with the dragon, it's generally a strictly mental exchange.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:44 am

Ok, I'll make sure to remember that.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:28 pm

Anyone feel like encountering Jenna? As long as you wouldn't think to kill her at first glance luck would likely guide her to you.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:25 pm

Joural wrote:
Anyone feel like encountering Jenna? As long as you wouldn't think to kill her at first glance luck would likely guide her to you.

Neron our resident old guy can meet her in a non-pedo fashion.

To everyone else, I'll start the supply drop tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:53 am

Okay Joural. I didn't say this before because I forgot and I thought nobody would do it, but please no teleportation to the supply drop, or just being there at the right time. It wouldn't be fair if someone started the race at the finish line.

Also, this will drive the current plot. Making the gangs more and more aggressive and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 9:09 am

she was there ahead of time.

She has minor pre-cog and exceptional luck. It actually makes sense for her to be there. It's not that she's starting at the finish line- it's that she started an hour earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:01 am

Joural wrote:
she was there ahead of time.

She has minor pre-cog and exceptional luck. It actually makes sense for her to be there. It's not that she's starting at the finish line- it's that she started an hour earlier.

Okay, I'll let it slide this time. Just don't go overboard with it in the future, since there's going to be more and more gang attacks.

And sorry for not posting here in a bit. I'll see if I can whip up a post.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 3:53 am

I apologize for my tardiness; I'll try to post with both my characters tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 11:31 am

ehhhh this RP is as good as dead. I may revive it at a later point when I have thought it out a bit more
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:09 pm

That plot twist kind of killed it for me. It was too soon, especially for a race-against-time plot twist.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:13 pm

The Grouch wrote:
That plot twist kind of killed it for me. It was too soon, especially for a race-against-time plot twist.

Understandable. I was kind of planning that from the start so I could have a good reason to kick in motion the main plot.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

Problem is, it started the main plot too soon. No one got to develop their characters.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:26 pm

Ji wrote:
Problem is, it started the main plot too soon. No one got to develop their characters.

I'll have to keep that in mind for my next RP- but you know what; I'm going to restart the IC and save the plot twists and turns for a little later. How does that sound?

Oh yeah could someone lock/move the IC?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 2:31 pm

Okay; old IC locked.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm

Okay, I restarted the IC from where we first began. Now, I have a plan for where this is going to go, it's going to be the regular supply drop without that plot twist, so whatever you had previously planned go for it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 8:25 pm

Three new characters, some of which are from other RPs, but older!

Quote :
Name: Drake Deltori Blackmore
Appearance: Drake Blackmore is the very picture of a young attractive boy his age, he stands at only 5"9 feet tall. With his handsome face, broad shoulders, and short unkempt black hair. He is generally healthy and is well-built not like a body builder but he does look pretty strong. His eyes are small, and are a darker shade of brown. Compared to other people his age; his complexion is rather light. In full regards of his racial descents; in his lineage is mixed between British and Korean. Though, his Caucasian side is far more visible than his Asian descents until you take a good look at his eyes.

On clothing, first you'll notice that his attire is mostly composed of black colors-or darker colors not in that emo-way though. On that note; he doesn't have a set style, other than he picks clothes that color-coordinate with his hair. Right now, he's wearing a oversized black hoodie (which has a big one on the front and a white SUPER STAR detailing both across his chest and down the back) and dark blue jeans. With black and white Nike sneakers. As his accessories he wears a dark red and black workout watch, and a noticeable silver chain necklace around his neck with a silver cross at the end of it, with a pair of cheap aviator sunglasses. As stated before his attire generally varies and you may find him wearing something completely different.

Power: When Drake comes in physical contact with another Meta-human any kind he'll sort of replicate their abilities, neither parties get any negative effects from the touch. Key word: Sort of. Now here's the fun part! When he actually gets their ability it'll make him transform into an embodiment their powers physically. Think of it like this: If he touches a lightning meta-human his body will seemingly transform into a being of electricity, like a electric version of the Human Torch. All depending on the powers of whoever he touches. Though he might transform into something far different for meta-humans with more unique/odd powers. In addition; he'll also get some parts of whoever's abilities and some abilities that they don't even have. He can also revert back to his human form at will- though he will lose the access to these powers until he transforms back.

Drake can only replicate powers through touch while in Human form. And he really doesn't have too much control over it, meaning that if he even brushes up against another meta-human or even taps them he will transform into an embodiment against his will. In addition he can also store up to five embodiment from meta-humans he touched in the past, giving him the ability to switch in between them (but first he has to revert back into human form, plus transformations aren't instant)

I'm thinking of transformations for all of your characters as you read this.

Now for drawbacks, first and foremost it should be noted that if he takes enough of a beating while he embodies a power he'll revert back to human form and will have lost all of his stored embodiments (Oh yeah did I note that he can only embody one power at a time?) forcing him to either find another meta-human or you know. Also, some weaknesses of whoever power's he embodies will be far worse while he uses them. As a unexpected side effect to embodiments he will absorb some of the personality, and memories of whoever power he embodies. at first it isn't as bad but the more he uses whoever power's the more he'll change and possibly become a completely different person. Though, he has no clue that he even changes since he never uses his power too much due the lack of meta-humans in his home town, though that will change soon.

That is all. This will be fun.

Personality: On the surface Drake may seem like your run of the mill-- immature, stubborn, arrogant and strong-willed aged partygoer- well those words best describe his personality at first. Making jokes at the worse situations, and never backing down from even the challenges that he even knows he can't win. Most situations to him are 'challenges'. Drake likes to be around lots and lots of people, all the time, so you can call him a social butterfly,. Much to the dismay of authority figures: One of the most prominent feature of his personality is his "Civil Rebel" mindset. Not that he'll go around breaking laws and trying to overthrow any and all authority figures: When your petty rules start to get in the way of his goals, or in the way of helping people he'll generally start to break them or find clever ways around them. Speaking of which Drake has a generally 'good' morality, he will never -intentionally- do anything to harm people, innocent people that is. He mostly thinks that most people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't bring hurt people. So, I'd say that in terms of D&D Alignment he'd be Chaotic Good, or Neutral Good.

As you go deeper into his psyche you'll change your first impression of him drastically. You'll discover that he's the most sympathetic, kind, compassionate and good person you'll ever meet. When the situation arises that is dark, bleak and gruesome (even to him) his personality and tone will seemingly change to a more mature and serious tone and will be far more determined to get through the hard times alive and with all of his friends.

Other:

Quote :
Name: Johnathon Kin, of the Valos Linage (Johnny)
Appearance: I will say that Johnny retains most of appearance since the last time we've seen him, he still retains most of his "Base" features; 6'5 and a broad build Italian/Brazilian heritage, light caramel skin coated with scars from his travels, tidy neck-length black hair, beautiful eyes and face and so on. Though he has really some differences. Firstly he has a more well-built frame, and is well-built from years of working. But he's not in any way like a body-builder. He also grew a wicked looking goatee. So in general he's a bit more imposing.

Most when they look at Johnathon's rather odd wardrobe and style; they will be instantly reminded of a 70's Era Pimp and feels as if he's unnatural/trying too hard, in his eyes; he dresses elegantly with a perfect mixture of fancy-clothes and golden accessories. What makes up most of his outfit is his enormous custom-made (by the finest clothing makers in the world) dark-brown Duster, which has a very western cowboy-ish feel. It goes all the way to his ankles and flows in the wind most of the time, it enshrouds his being most of the time. Coinciding with his former trench-coat, his Duster has several pockets on it's interior and many hidden compartments, he mostly uses the pockets to store his many small items and gigantic bottles of water encase he gets into a fight or needs hydration and hidden compartments for things that are delicate, even though they can easily be found if someone feels around his duster enough. Instead of his normal pimp-hat he had donned several years in the past he wears a brown wide-brimmed fedora. Without feathers, poker cards, shark teeth or anything fancy attached to it.

Other parts and tidbits of his attire include a brown dress shirt worn under his duster, and striped dress pants, because a man has to wear pants. For hands and feet: Leather gloves, and brown boots. Most of the time during the day he wears aviator sunglasses, either star or heart shaped. Another big part about him is his cane, it's short, black and has a very flashy feel to it. It helps him in more ways than looking cool, it has great close quarters combat effectiveness able to knock out any foe in a few good swings.

Now for the gold! Johnny wears several small golden rings around each and every one of his fingers, and an large gold chain around his neck which goes down to his stomach. Also, one of his very front teeth are golden, which shines brightly whenever he does his signature creepy/villain smirk.

You might be thinking this whole outfit is impractical if he gets into a fight, well he doesn't exactly know whenever he's going to fight because most of the time the fights come to him. His duster makes it hard to maneuver, and puts him at the disadvantage. But when he does know when he's going to fight he abandons the duster and the golden accessories for his far more maneuverable in his dress pants/shirt and in those situations that he really knows that ish is going to go down (by that I mean has time to prepare) he wears a lighter and expendable brown long-coat.

Power: With careful use and it's easy to conceal nature, Johnny was able to flourish his cryomancery abilities. Got skilled with his little ability, but he was far from mastering it. But, during the gap between ten years ago and now he went to the coldest and most remote parts of Alaska to train himself to become the master of his abilities. Which he did of course. Now he's far more powerful than he ever was, and he actually knows how to use it.

Anywho, he retains all of his abilities that came with the cryomancery package: Ice Beams, Freezing Liquids, Frigid Body Temperatures, etc. With one minor difference, he has "unlocked" his true potential, in a way. He now has access to a dark black-colored ice which he dubbed "The Black Ice", which might not seem like he's really unlocked anything but a different color scheme for his ice. That's until something touches it. The added benefit of the black ice is that it has heat draining qualities, and gets stronger from fire and other sources of heat instead of melting. Which makes Johnny far more dangerous in combat, as he could simply use his ice to drain his opponent's heat and watch as they desperately try to avoid freezing to death.

Johnny also has the ability to absorb heat as well meaning that heat and everything related to it simply don't damage him anymore, meaning his greatest weakness is no longer useful against him. So in short he's nigh-immune to heat based attacks and pryomancers. Guess what the key word in that last sentence is. You see, when Johnny absorbs heat into his body his temperature will raise, if he absorbs too much he'll lose the ability to create any more of the black ice. Because, unlike his former ice abilities which used the liquids in his body or liquids around him, the black ice uses his "body-chill" to create this ice, even if he freezes an puddle of water. Meaning that if his gets too hot he'll lose the ability to make the black ice until he cools down, which can take hours. Also, the black ice requires heat to stay solid- this one should be easy to figure out.

In addition he still has access to his original ice powers at will. Which doesn't have the level of effectiveness that the black ice has but it works as his last resort, or when he doesn't want something to be frozen solid.

Personality: As I stated before, I regard Johnny as the prime example of a Chaotic Neutral, meaning he still prefers to lead than be lead, and he spits in the face of your silly rules and authority. The years have been fair on Johnny. Though, it hasn't changed him too much other than he's far more amiable than he previously was ((Because honestly; at some points he was just being a d*ck for sake of being a d*ck). Even though his ego is as strong as ever, some could even argue that his age has made him every even more. When in conversation he'll be friendly, to an extent, usually taking any chance to stroke/flaunt his ego. Speaking formally as a gentlemen would. But, he isn't 100% kind, 100% of the time, of course. Nobody should be.

But, when you annoy him, act stupid or just work to p*ss him off you'll get the worst of it. You'll either be insulted, mocked or just told to get the hell away from him. No matter which way you go, you're best off not getting on his bad side. If you're the faint of heart.

But one of the traits he's dropped was his inane habit of taking nothing seriously and joking all of the time. When the time is appropriate he'll be joking, having a laugh- which the "appropriate time" to him most of the time where bullets aren't flying and people aren't dropping to the floor. When things are serious he tends to be apathetic-in a way. He'll keep a neutral emotional-state and mostly won't show too much emotion when somebody else is on the floor dying. Which is another thing he retains, he's very selfish (I.E: Don't expect him to take a bullet for someone he just met) and doesn't show too much empathy towards anyone but those that are close to him.

But the added benefit of a lack of empathy and selflessness means higher awareness/self-preservation skills. Which means he can smell trouble or a bad crowd when most -goody two-shoes- will fail to detect catch up. Not that he'll be able to detect the maniac sneaking up behind him with a knife, he'll just be able to tell when a trap's going to go down. In addition to this he has a nasty habit of not trusting certain kinds of people. Like he'll think the overwhelming nice dude has something under his belt that he doesn't want someone to see, or the rough chick that probably is going to leave him in the cold (get it?). Which means most of the time he relies on himself only, and never puts far too much trust in anyone, not even the closet friends he had for years on end.

Johnny tends to avoid fights as of late. You know that habit of starting fights at the drop of a dime greatly decreases your life-span. Only fighting unless extremely necessary, or when somebody has bruised his ego enough to warrant a fight. When he wants to avoid a conflict he'll talk down the aggressor and encourage going their separate ways instead of wasting their time -and possibly lives- on meaningless brawls. On the subject of violence, he rarely kills. Only killing unless extremely necessary, or when somebody prove they're going to dedicate their lives and every second of it, to hinder Johnny (If somebody did that they'd be better off dead to begin with). Or sometimes accidentally. Either way he prefers to keep the body count to a minimum, as he's killed before and barely gotten away with his life. All of that is thrown out the window when there's dinero involved, willing to ruin a thousand families for a thousand dollars.

Okay, I have plenty more to write about his personality- but you know what? I'm going to save the rest of his personality for IC.
Other:

Quote :
Name: Tanya Rose Alyssa
Appearance: Tanya is a African-American woman, evident from her very-dark brown skin, she's a bit small for somebody her age being around 4'9 feet, weighing 94 pounds. Because of this she looks like a teenage-girl instead of someone well into their twenties, which hasn't bugged her often except when some snooty teenage boys come her way. Her hair has a light brown tone and color, kept medium length and is straight as ever; she generally doesn't give her own hair too much attention. Her eyes are black, and beautiful. You'll find yourself staring into them for hours, and she doesn't care. Other than that, she looks fairly uninteresting.

She dresses modestly while at the same time blandly, wearing a dark red dress shirt, a white ankle length skirt and a very expensive looking diamond necklace.

Power: Tanya has a select amount of abilities all relating to fire. In fact, most could say at first glance that she's a glorified pryo-mancer. She has the ability to manipulate any and all flammable liquids (Vegetable oil, Gasoline, etc) in the immediate area telekinetic-ally, not with her mind of course, her hands are necessary in controlling these liquids properly. While under her control obviously she can make them dance at her finger-tips, but in addition she can cause them to com bust into flames and with one flick of the finger she can also cause them to extinguish, even if she didn't lite it on fire. As a result she's incredibly dangerous in proximity of anything flammable, being able to burn any foe and possibly start something as major as a forest fire if she puts her mind to it. She keeps a couple bottles of vegetable oil on her at all times, just in case something arises.

In addition to this, Tanya can also control the by products of fire; smoke and ash to be specific. With the ability to control smoke she can protect herself from suffocating to death in a burning building or possibly suffocate another foe in the same situation, and possibly evade foes with smoke screen. Ash can't been burnt again, so in case she goes one on one with another pryo-mancer she can use it as a shield for herself from the ill-effects of fire. At the same time, it can contain residual heat, causing temperature-based damage against anyone foolish enough to tangle with her. Ash is at a particle-sized level, and can be manipulated for versatile purposes.

Ironically, Tanya's only weakness is extreme heat. You see, her skin is flammable as well not enough to start to burn over the slightest flame, but can combust under enough heat, and she isn't fire proof. Forcing her to be careful with her flames, or she risks burning herself to death. In addition, her body is also extra sensitive to cold, she has a much higher risk of hypothermia, and even freezing to death.

Personality: Tanya is rather reclusive, and very choice-y with her words. Choosing to be alone with her thoughts, she doesn't talk very much. She is also very opinionated about what she thinks of others, most of the time she'll keep these opinions to herself. Tanya can, as well, be very socially awkward. When going out with others, if she's not the one who's instigating sociability, she has a hard time appreciating their company. She's aggressive when she's in competition, and can get lost in her own momentum. She has a tight circle of friends and tends to only interact with them, most of the time she doesn't show any romantic feelings towards them unless they really do inspire that spark of love inside of her. Which most of the time she'll mock you for trying.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4