WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION Empty
PostSubject: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:33 am

Okay, I think I'm going to set up a collaborative RP guide thing. If you have something you think you're really good at that you'd like to do a guest section on, let me know.

I think I'm going to take the section on character balancing-how to balance a positive with a negative, to give the character depth and realism.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

Might as well give it a go, I guess I'll see where others are focusing first before putting my foot in this.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 7:50 pm

I'm willing to help, but I'm not sure if I can offer much in the way of specialty. >3<;
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 9:38 pm

I would help, but I dunno if I have a specialty. I feel like, just me personally, I am better with storylines and plots and stuff...

I dunno lol, generally speaking judging yourself is not very accurate, compared to others knowing what you are better at. I dunno. But if I can help be happy to.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:21 am

Might I note that while balancing positives with negatives may sometimes make things more realistic, I wouldn't do it ALL the time.

There are genuinely some people who just have better luck, better skills and more success, and others who are on the other side of the scale. It's not that interesting when that's everyone, but having one or two here and there adds a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 9:10 am

mmm, I would throw those under balancing physical with mental- I might be physically amazing, but balancing that with mental trauma is more than worth it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:34 pm

I wrote a giant guide that died a while back. It might be helpful.

Click here (Sporum)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

Clicked the Link. Sporum seems to be down.

I'll try to work your advice into it. If you have any specific part you'd like to help with, just post what it is and I'll put you down for it. So far I'm working on the basics- character balance, meta-knowledge, and how to interact with player characters.

My bit on Meta Knowledge will likely need to be edited, as it even confuses me, a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION   FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCKING MASSIVE RPING GUIDE COLLABORATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: