WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs

Go down 
+7
Warcodered
Shade
Admiral Ji
Szemetlada
Dragockon
Master of ImpZ
Snowy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 2:40 am

We're going to have party dynamics out the wazoo, aren't we?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 2:24 pm

Leela wrote:
We're going to have party dynamics out the wazoo, aren't we?

It's great already, I can hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 12:55 am

Name: Ranthsk
Race: Trandoshan
Future Specialization: Jedi Guardian
Description: Ranthsk is a fairly common Trandoshan by most accounts. Big clawed hands, scaled skin, no tail. Definitely Trandoshan. On a more understood level, he possesses a flat grey carapace with the occasional brown streak down certain parts, and around his eyes. His eyes are themselves a common scarlet-red. He dresses in the simple robes of his station, requiring little more. He is much less muscular than one would expect a ‘Doshan to be of course, but that comes with a life more civilized by galactic standards.
Beliefs:
“To surrender is the single worst mistake I or anyone else can make.”
“One must defend those who can't defend themselves.”
Instincts:
“Always strike at the heart of the problem”
“When in doubt, reflect on the situation.”
Virtue: Quickness of thought
Vice: A deep need to be right.
Important backstory events: Ranthsk’s parents were quite simply slavers, and damn good ones. When he was born, they found no reason to stop the family business just because of that, and he remained on the ship, often in the care of simple droids, while they hunted. It was when he was three galactic standard years old when his parents finally got caught. After a particularly massive (One would dare say trap worthy) haul of Wookies, they were surprisingly intercepted by several jedi starfighters. The fighting that ensued killed his parents, but by stroke of luck (Or rather robotic compassion) Ranthsk was shoved into an escape pod, where he was picked up by the very men who sowed his parents’ destruction.

When it was revealed that he was force sensitive on the journey back to Coruscant, the jedi out of whatever benevolence took him in, along with his droid. It is there, he has lived to adult hood, training in the ways that very few of his kind ever got to do, under the master that killed the only family he vaguely recalled. Still, he was taught that what they did was horribly wrong, and he had no reason to doubt so now that he was almost a jedi, defender of those who can’t defend themselves. Because well, someone has to.
Lightsaber: A more or less simple lightsaber, plain metal down a simple tube, with only groves to allow for easier grip by his clawed hands, and an enlarged power switch. The crystal produces a nice and smooth blue blade. Not that most people see it.
Known saber forms: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, and the less well known Trakata. His master was rather curious where he picked the latter up, but he swears it was just instinct.
Special Force powers: Force Blinding, Tapas. (To keep warm on those cold Hoth nights, or whatever might happen.)

Ji, always dramatically late.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 1:00 pm

Well, you're already in, as we discussed previously.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Dec 2012, 2:31 pm

Bad post is bad.

Anyhow, ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 9:09 pm

Out of curiosity, do I leave such things as breaking out of the cage successfully to Eo's GM-discretion or are we operating this like a normal RP? It had slight RPG vibes (which is fine, I'm not complaining at all here) I just didn't want to be the dick that broke out of the cage if Eo had something planned.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 11:27 pm

Let me know if I the post was bad or not. I feel like I may have overstepped a thing or two.

Don't worry Shade; I saved you from being the dick this time.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 3:01 am

If you're asking if I have a solution planned? No. I do not. I'm handling most of this like an RPG in that I'm not predefining solutions to things; I'm just trying to toss you tools and see what you do with them.

Okay, so you hacked a door. I'll give you some results tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

.....my bad, guys.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:12 pm

It's okay, I have a shield wall. The important ones are safe.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:16 pm

If Leila were a caring enough person, I'd have her cocoon herself in the Force and throw herself onto the rifle, but she's kind of a bitch. Sorry guys!

I'm a little rusty on my Star Wars knowledge. A blaster would be weakened by richocheting off a force cage, correct?

Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:19 pm

Probably. The bolts will stop after a few iterations, and I don't expect anyone to seriously die here.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:29 pm

Although it'd be a hilarious way to go out.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

It would.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:07 am

Ji, totally a cheater.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 10:20 am

A rampant cheater, mind you.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 1:48 am

I have a borked, it's okay.

Now that we're done with this prisoner thing, we can get to actually being an ineffectual group that gets along poorly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 12:26 pm

Ji wrote:
I have a borked, it's okay.

Now that we're done with this prisoner thing, we can get to actually being an ineffectual group that gets along poorly.

I'd say we're accomplishing that fairly well already, actually.

EDIT:

The blaster rifle experience probably seemed like I pulled it out of my ass. Sorry, I have Leila's character plotted out in my mind and not on paper. Is it okay to have things like that that fit within reason (For example, being proficient at sneaking because it's her speciality as a Sentinel and experience from sneaking out of the Temple to explore Coruscant at night), or would people rather I detail these things ahead of time? No problem either way, don't want to be a Colossus.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 3:14 pm

So long as it makes sense and you justify it, it's probably okay.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 8:07 pm

Aiight. I don't want to be the guy who's pulling character traits out of his ass without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 8:34 pm

Just so long as it isn't too much of a stretch; I trust the people here in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 10:38 pm

Alright.

And for the record, RP'ing as the arrogant, annoying group member is so satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 11:56 pm

Bump. I know things are slow over the holidays, I don't mean to nag, but I didn't know if this was dying or just going through a phase of inactivity. Hopefully the latter, I'd enjoy a Star Wars RP that ran its full course.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 12:53 am

I'll post in the morning. Eo gave me information that will help us kick start the plot line.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 12:55 am

Word. I didn't want to be annoying, but I didn't want this to die either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs   Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Attack of the Faceless NPCs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next