WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 10:42 pm

Quote :
12/19/12

Wow I severely underestimated how long this was going to be.

Progress: 3%. Comparatively, that is.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012, 10:51 pm

Will it be finished by the 21st? oAo;
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 6:39 am

Most likely. I only ever really needed today and tomorrow. My only full detriment is that I might not have Internet Friday. It's only a small chance, but still something that will need to be considered.

As well, the schedule is incredibly flexible: if I miss the 21st, then the 22nd is just as logical, seeing that the RP picks up one day after the catastrophe. And if THAT doesn't work, then this will be a Christmas present.

At the absolute, most horrendous worst, then this will be the first RP of 2013.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 10:08 pm

Quote :
12/20/12

I REALLY underestimated the size of this... Tis a good thing that the due date is flexible. Thank you 2012 Holiday Season.

Progress: 1%. At least, if the basic new image of the result is anything to go by.

I guess the end really will come tomorrow. For my fingers and keyboard, that is.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 2:01 am

And if the Mayans were right, then you're released from all obligations anyway! :D
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2012, 7:29 pm

Alright, I'm aiming to post this tomorrow, seeing that biting cold and winds that rip young trees from their roots is not fine weather to be in.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 12:14 am

Yay :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC   Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advance towards the Heavens! - OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2