WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Salutations, Senoritas.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

Salutations, Senoritas. Empty
PostSubject: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

Hola. I am LegionOfShadows, a roleplayer from the Sporum. It seems quite a few of us may be migrating there. I would suggest you check it out, but only because some of the roleplays there are really, really good.

I started somewhere in 2010, because I had found a very interesting roleplay called Oblivion: The Broken Epilogue. Sad to say, trying to enter didn't work; it was over a year old, and DEAD. A bit of a fail, I must admit.

So I looked for another. A very interesting roleplay called 'Life After the Grox' was ongoing, and I decided to pop in. It was basically spore, just with a plot. I created a nice little sheet, and soon started off with a lovely race called the Drakons. And I found the first rule of roleplaying.

Don't post 8 times in a row. True, they were pretty big posts, but... argh, was it embarassing.

3 years later, I am a 'leet noob haxer pro swagger boss' roleplayer, and dissapointed by the lack of interest that is in really good rps on the sporum. Honestly, 'Life After the Universe', LATG's successor, has three members, and Dungeon Keepers, another one I like, has around five active posters. After a week of being crippled, and unable to go on the internet, I logged in to the Dungeon Keepers OOC, and lo and behold, a link was posted to a forum that would have the next Dungeon Keepers. Tasty.

I like Warhammer 40K, Arma 2, DayZ, Halo, and... Books. And roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:10 pm

OI
Y'HEAR THIS BOYZ
'E SAYS 'E LIKES 40K
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

'ERE WE GO.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

WAAAGH!
But seriously man, welcome.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

Thanks. I honestly can't write much Ork lingo, so I keep it short and simple. Salamanders player.

Although, it seems to me that most Ork players, if not all, have a fairly good sense of humor. I don't know if that comes from being Australian (riding around in dune buggies, junky cars, green skin, and having that good old Crocodile Dundee accent), or if they're just used to being completely massacred by my green marines.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Hey guys, he thinks we should check out the sporum!

Has anyone here heard of it? The name sounds slightly familiar, I wonder when it was I heard about it...
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

Welcome! :3
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

Hail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Senoritas.   Salutations, Senoritas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations, Senoritas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: