WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 12:00 am

Would anybody be interested in a Red Vs Blue roleplay?

Or a Fallout Roleplay? I honestly don't know, I'm just desperate to roleplay on a roleplaying forum that allows me to roleplay because roleplaying requires code that allows roleplaying and that is not what the sporum has, because the sporum has good roleplaying but bad code which means no roleplaying WHICH MEANS THIS IS THE ONLY ROLEPLAYING FORUM I CAN REALLY ROLEPLAY ON!

ROLEPLAY!

Last edited by LegionOfShadows on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 12:04 am

Depends. But I probably would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 12:12 am

Well, considering what your name is...

I'll post a link to my original idea/OP.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/75938.page

I had actually been cooking the idea for a long time with my friends, but, as fate would have it, it was struck down before it's prime. Before any cool stuff could happen, too.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

I can't read it, it's all broken code. But, if it's mostly about the Freelancers, cool.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 3:44 am

A mixture. People are recommended to have Sim troopers, but it's their choice.

However, the whole premise of it is that the Epsilon's being a little bitch, has coordinates to a Nova Bomb Storage facility (Nova Bomb from the Halo books, that is) and there are some rogues going to get it. Also, the Councillor's evil. And the Director's even more dickish. I just roleplayed him bad, due to still not having fully developed.

Although, really, no roleplayer has learnt every lesson.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 9:47 am

Ah. Sounds like a good rp.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 11:52 pm

It suffered from some problems, mainly one of the mainest, main mainy characters not being on as much as we'd like. He rarely came on, compared to the rest. He was the guy that roleplayed... The Alpha. Because everybody prefers the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!   Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Vs Blue? Or Fallout? Cowboy nicety in a nuclear wasteland sounds fun... if only we could get horses... JEEVS!
Page 1 of 1