WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

St. Patrick's Day is almost here

Go down 
+8
Balu
Szemetlada
Dinh_AaronMk
Snowy
Mr Allen J
The Midnight Stalker
Surprise
Patches
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 12:53 pm

In the interest of not being pathetically stereotypical, I have killed the abomination early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QnHn8jWUTIM
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 3:15 pm

THANK YOU

god finally
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 7:57 pm

It was a great day in RPP history.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 9:07 am

Easter is almost here, folks.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:03 am

Jester wrote:
Easter is almost here, folks.
That just means we'll have to put up something even more obnoxious!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:21 am

Okay, Patches, I was reading a sporum thread, and they talked about us, and a couple people said they didn't want to join the forum because of Lucky. Please, please don't do that again.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:54 am

cursiveWrit wrote:
Okay, Patches, I was reading a sporum thread, and they talked about us, and a couple people said they didn't want to join the forum because of Lucky. Please, please don't do that again.

Hm, where?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:57 am

cursiveWrit wrote:

Excuse me while I choke on laughter...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 4:16 pm

One, pics or it didn't happen, two, I don't really want those particular people here if they're so uptight about a Lucky Charms background on St. Patricks Day, and three, the only people left on the Sporum that would be interested in roleplaying is probably too new to have even heard about RPP.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:58 pm

It wasn't on St Pattys day. It was the whole month before. They don't like seeing big flashy distracting things everywhere when they try to read stuff. Oh, and have a link to the thread where the population of an entire RP(including Cav and some other good authors I can't recall at the moment) were talking about coming over here, and someone commented that the background was making them "wary". Which isn't uptight, it's worrying that things like being banned for no reason will happen here, because, you know, the admin is clearly willing to do just about anything for a joke.

If it had been one day, I'm sure noone would have cared. But it was a month. 1/12 of a year. 30 days. THIS IS A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD OF TIME.

it's either on 106 or 15, I think

I would be more specific, but the sproum is giving me errors again.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/1575/71012.page
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:00 am

The only one that said anything about the background was Legion, and he's already here. In fact, Cav even brought up the forum as an alternative. Yeah, I get it. The background was put up a wee bit too early. You need to calm the fuck down though. Your whole 'blowing the situation out of proportion' is getting very tiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day is almost here   St. Patrick's Day is almost here - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Patrick's Day is almost here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: