WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

this is me re-introducing myself

Go down 
+7
Shade
ron
Surprise
Mr Allen J
Diamondback
Patches
brendan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

this is me re-introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 2:31 pm

hey idk most of you know me as darkie and its been a hella long time since i actually talked to most of you (gomenasai these things happen)

idk so if you knew me as a girl before im srry but! hello im a boy now!!! so please dont call me seonaid i literally cant stand that name! please dont refer to me as a girl either!! i mean i dont really mind if you do i just?? prefer it if people dont uvu

most people call me ben or david now!! or benjamin, or dave, but mostly ben/david. im okay with using either i mean its literally down to ur own decision friends

theres tons of really stupid ass shit thats changed about me wowee. im also machinekin now (its the most embarrassing subject ever to me ok and im not going to even explain it to you) but basically i refer to myself as an AI now because it actually makes me more comfortable with myself (it sounds stupid) (please dont argue with it) (im insecure about it enough) (its stupid and embarrassing ok bye)

so yeah idk in general i dont even know if people still rp here much or whatever idk if people talk here much anymore but hey hello again i am here
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 2:58 pm

Hey darkie remember when
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 3:00 pm

i remember a lot of whens
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 3:03 pm

Obligatory metal gear solid reference

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 3:34 pm

Ah. Darkie, I haven't seen you in ages.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

hhh yeah im hardly ever on here anymore
im gonna attempt to
fix that lmao
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 5:51 pm

I remember you~!

I remember your sig better, though, to be honest. STOP RIGHT THERE

BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER

DO YOU LOVE ME

you know something? fuck it, song time.

If you don't know this song, and you don't love it, your parents have failed you, and society in general.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 5:57 pm

welcome back, man
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 6:12 pm

Gee, Tex too? This new bait must be working.

this is me re-introducing myself Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDLaSAXlebg-63_V-rkqq9KygXcNrUXpFPIVoIhBZq5M2siTjr
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 8:08 pm

I literally just draw everyone in im just that fucking sexy
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 9:12 pm

Raiden wrote:

I hate to jump into the circle of friends I'm not a part of, but damnit if that did not make me laugh my ass off.

Good to see you back, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 11:49 pm

Yay! Long time no see, Darkie :3
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 5:45 am

Haven't talked to you in a long time gosh
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

gosh

crim just said gosh

that's adorable.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 12:10 pm

I'm the epitome of cute tell your friends
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Apr 2013, 7:37 am

hello friends \o/

crim wtf you cnt be cute like tht
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Apr 2013, 10:49 am

#yolo
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Apr 2013, 11:28 am

#nolo
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 1:46 am

Hiya Ben. :3
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:57 am

im lagughign rly hard oh my fuckigng god
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

you fucking people
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 4:39 pm

So, how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 4:52 pm

castiel wrote:
hey idk most of you know me as darkie and its been a hella long time since i actually talked to most of you (gomenasai these things happen)

idk so if you knew me as a girl before im srry but! hello im a boy now!!! so please dont call me seonaid i literally cant stand that name! please dont refer to me as a girl either!! i mean i dont really mind if you do i just?? prefer it if people dont uvu

most people call me ben or david now!! or benjamin, or dave, but mostly ben/david. im okay with using either i mean its literally down to ur own decision friends

theres tons of really stupid ass shit thats changed about me wowee. im also machinekin now (its the most embarrassing subject ever to me ok and im not going to even explain it to you) but basically i refer to myself as an AI now because it actually makes me more comfortable with myself (it sounds stupid) (please dont argue with it) (im insecure about it enough) (its stupid and embarrassing ok bye)

so yeah idk in general i dont even know if people still rp here much or whatever idk if people talk here much anymore but hey hello again i am here

I'm trying and failing to translate this.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 5:23 pm

Raiden wrote:

Oh please, try to keep current.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 5:32 pm

Now I can't get the image of flying screaming Raiden out of my head. Thank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is me re-introducing myself   this is me re-introducing myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is me re-introducing myself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: