WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Share | 

Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows
Refugee

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Fri 05 Apr 2013, 5:49 am

Indeed. Damn, I love saying that. Every time somebody says something, I just say, 'Indeed.' It doesn't matter what the context is. Really. Somebody can say that they have nice teeth, and I could say 'Indeed.' And the true genius of saying 'Indeed' is that it can be taken in so many ways. His teeth weren't actually nice, but I didn't want to annoy him, but I wanted to make him think, so I said 'Indeed.' And then I spotted him taking a look in the mirror... Love saying that word.

I would like to build myself a new computer, because honestly it is not that good. 512 mb of VRAM, an intel i3, and 4gb of RAM. Since me, my family, and my friends know jack about computers (well, maybe one, but I need a second opinion) what would you recommend to me? Not as in a whole computer, computer parts. The site which I have is able to assemble the comps ofr $60 dollars, which is really good. So, what parts would you recommend to me for a roughly $800 dollar computer?

The reaosn I'm using the internet is mostly because it's hard to get the offering of parts in my area. Really hard. I've also heard from trusted sources that the site I'm looking at has really cheap postage, which is good. Here, have a sniff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master of ImpZ
User

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Thu 11 Apr 2013, 1:52 am

Do you have Steam? I feel like you do and I have you added somewhere. Cause if you do send me a message on there and I can offer some help. If no to having Steam, be a lil slower but can help here. If I dont have you added but you do have Steam lemmie know your username so I can add.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
6:00 AM - The Black Parade: brb my mom has a chicken
6:00 AM - Master of ElfZ: Wait what?

I think Darkie is secretly a farmer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegionOfShadows
Refugee

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Thu 18 Apr 2013, 6:27 am

Have you a friend known as Legion 851? Because that's my steam. The nickname is also Sanguinius.

Thanks, however I've enlisted a cousin in the information technology industry. Thinking of getting a Cray Titan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadie
Frequent Poster

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Thu 18 Apr 2013, 7:13 am

I believe I have successfully put a face to your name then...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm 21 years old, I didn't come up with something better to put here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   

Back to top Go down

Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1