WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories Empty
PostSubject: Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories   Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories I_icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 6:56 pm

That's right.
I'm beginning my DUMBASS ADVENTURE OF DWARFUCKERY. I'll be installing a tile pack, and following a how-to guide. Hopefully, I can run a successful fortress. Any tips or tricks?
I'll record my experiences here.
Back to top Go down
Shawer
Refugee
Shawer

Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories   Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 9:38 am

I saw Dwarf Fortress and felt compelled to respond.
My tip? Dwarven Atom Smasher aka the drawbridge of death. It's a simple three step process

a) Raise bridge
b) Wait for goblin to be heading under the bridge
c) Give the order to lower the bridge

Works every time.
Back to top Go down

Dorf Fortress and Dorf Fortress accessories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: