WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)

Go down 
+7
andavocados
Snowy
Szemetlada
Diamondback
marsh
Rachel
Ømnivalence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Hmm... that was something that piqued my curiosity. Are you guys still going to continue the IC on the sporum? Or will it just die without any support from the OOC?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

That's actually something I hadn't considered. I'm not going back to the Sporum, however... So I guess. Umm. It's dead? I dunno. I wish it wasn't, but that's just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

I'm not going back. I figure we could hold the OOC here, but we'd need A.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:44 pm

Feel free to invite her, I don't care lol.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:44 pm

I don't, either.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

Should I invite her?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

If you want.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

Alright, I will.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:38 pm

Nooooooo...
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

*walks in hesitantly. Doesn't say a word*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

Hasi, A!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:43 pm

*stays close to her bro*
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

Stop that. >.<
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:49 pm

Here, A, maybe you should make a thread in the Welcome section. Basically all you do is tell everyone about yourself, whether or not you came from the Sporum, yaddayaddayadda
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

Ok....
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

Down with the sporum! DDOS it until it BLEEDS!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

discordantCalculation wrote:

And why the f*** would you need me? *depressed*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

Alexrose98 wrote:
discordantCalculation wrote:

And why the f*** would you need me? *depressed*

becauseyouarepartoftherpandyouareourfriendandstuff

:v
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

I don't side with cowards....
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:03 am

Cowards?

I do not see how that makes any sense at all. We are not cowards for leaving because the only RP we were actually in shut down. Especially when several of us were banned in the process. Cowardice does not exist on the internet. If anybody's the coward in this situation its Psh for hiding behind cover of mod and refusing to leave even though it was fairly obvious at that point it was his fault there was a problem to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:56 am

Your right..... I might stay here... Maybe....
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

Dude Psher is acting all fucking high and mighty about this whole deal. He's just been like, boasting about getting it locked and getting Hawk and Myself a suspension. I don't know if he realises we don't give two shits about being suspended.

But that's what's pissing me off.

How he gets away with all this shit and the few of us banned are now the 'Bad Guys'.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

Actually I had a good stern pm battle with Psherman. It only took 1 pm from me for him to realize the error of his mistakes. He admits he overreacted, and is deeply sorry for it. He is saddened by any loss of friend ship he has gotten. But I still look at him as a friend, I lost some respect, but then again, why are we panicking over a thread? Not like we can't make a new one!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

Except, a, I have already made it clear that I am not returning to the Sporum. Not for any RP, dead or alive... Havenseized can be remade, but I for one promise you that I have no want to join in if it's on the Sporum. And I doubt we'll continue it here.

Psherman always annoyed me; as did Shnarf. I guess I was too nice and just let pretty much anyone come in and talk. You can be annoyed at me all you want for that; just know that you can not make me feel worse about it than I already am.

And dear god, Alex! Please switch to a brighter color. That just burns my already poor vision!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next