WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Steam Summer Sale

Go down 
+3
€rim
Szemetlada
Surprise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 1:01 am

Alt title- why I should never have money

So far I have bought CivV DLC, Garry's Mod, L4D2(I know, how did I not have these), and psychonaughts, and I just bought deus ex.

Total cost? 25$. For a classic, DLC for a game I love, a generally well received game, and two multiplayer games that are tons of fun. OMNOM STEAM EAT MORE OF MY MONEY.

I love steam summer sales.

How are you guys making out?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 2:49 am

I won't get any this year but LAST YEAR I MADE OFF WITH LIKE FIVE GAMES FOR A $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE. AND ONE OF THEM WAS MIRROR'S EDGE. IT WAS AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:37 pm

I need to buy games but I need money on my steam account time to go ask my dad to use his card whoopsie
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul 2013, 3:46 pm

so poor. selling trading cards to try to get enough monies to buy the binding of isaac.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 2:56 am

In celebration of my purchase of garry's mod, I've been playing some TiTT. I'm not bad with a sniper, and getting better at social engineering. I feel like trying to record my games, see if I can't catch some good, funny moments.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

got binding of isaac. so much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 4:53 pm

These deals are amazing.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get anything until Friday.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 3:03 am

I got Civ 5 along with all the DLC for just $22. Great value. I also got Portal 1 and 2. I hope I shall enjoy them.

If the Steam Summer Sale is on, does that mean Americans have summer holidays now?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 3:57 am

We do.

This year, there's really not been much that I want, because I already have everything that interests me. It's disappointing.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul 2013, 9:58 am

Hell yes! I just bought Mount & Blade, The Oddbox (Which has some of my favorite games), GTA IV, Gmod, Terraria, and Lone Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steam Summer Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Summer Sale   Steam Summer Sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam Summer Sale
Page 1 of 1