WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Because I'm Stupid.

Go down 
+7
Shade
€rim
Rachel
Patches
Solace Goddark
ron
Ømnivalence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 9:56 am

GhostofTerra wrote:
The memories are pain...

I know I've managed to find a new site...RolePlayers Guild...Magma plans to use it in the coming months...

And I think she thinks that Omni is mad at her...you seem to have a tendancy to do that, don't you Omni?

I've got new friends too...but it's not the same...

And Shade came for a visit, I don't think he ended up using the site very much though...

I can't even believe I finally hosted a successful RP...IC is shit slow though...oh well...

Random visit and extremely drawn out post is over. At least for today...
Those dozen ellipses are maddening. I talked to a guy that typed like that - he was a real drama king too. Not implying you're a drama king, of course. Just describing him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 10:56 am

You've never seen Dante Basco type Patches.
That guy is the chillest mother fucker ever, but he just can't seem to end a sentence with anything other than an ellipses.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:28 pm

Hey guys.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

Hey Tahuu.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:05 pm

<- hasn't been on cause he keeps on forgetting to go on, and people probably forgot about him, and he has a ton of games he wants to play, and... etc.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 3:01 am

Well I have not forgotten about you.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

Well thank yeh very kindleh Monsieur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Stupid.   Because I'm Stupid. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because I'm Stupid.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: