WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Roll Call(Who is left?)

Go down 
+17
Vocales Corvus
Ømnivalence
ron
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Snowy
Admiral Ji
marsh
Rachel
Balu
Warcodered
Mr Allen J
brendan
Patches
Sadie
Szemetlada
JazzTap
Solace Goddark
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

Roll Call(Who is left?) Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 1:39 am

I've, on the occasional bout of curiosity/boredom fueled wishes to write, come back to this forum. Never have I seen, in the multiple times I've looked, actually seen anyone here. There haven't been any posts in, to be honest, a loooong time. I want to know who remains, who checks, who actually still knows this place exists. Because, last I've checked, there hasn't been anything new since last year or before.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Dec 2013, 9:03 pm

'Ey. There was some planning activity over summer break, albeit nothing that came to fruition.

Technically, if you're talking about the whole of 2013, there was even a fair amount of IC activity; for instance, a revival of World of Illidia. Just... nothing much within the past three months, not that I know of.

Regarding active fora (if you're curious), I know of the following:

Minecraft Forums (AaronMK, gorgenmast, and some other civ RPers seem to have set up shop here.)
Roleplayer Guild (Down for the holidays due to admin negligence. The Dungeon Keepers folks were checking it out a few months ago.)
Myth-Weavers (GM'd games using various tabletop rulesets. I recall Chaos as having mentioned this site, ages ago.)

There's more, according to Google, but those are the ones with some tenuous connection to here and/or the Sporum. Also, group forums on Steam could in theory host RP(s), if you already know whom you wish to play with (and have the relevant contact info).
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 6:14 pm

I raise my hand! Don't do much anymore, but I still come back!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 8:00 pm

I look back here on occasion to laugh at the ultimately failed project that Patches created.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jan 2014, 11:15 pm

If you honestly think that anything, especially a forum (which also largely depends on its users; the Sporum is proof of that), can last forever, you can count yourself naive.

There really isn't any need to behave like a dick.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 7:20 pm

Oh, I'm not saying that at all. But expecting that a group of individuals that will pretty much never expand beyond the original lot to keep a forum alive for a long time is silly. Forums that have gone on for five to ten years have the distinct advantage of being open to new people.

And besides, what do I have to lose now?
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jan 2014, 12:26 pm

We don't really have much of an outlet for new people. We don't have the advantage of being well known or being the official forum of a franchise. That being said, we usually are left with what we got, and what we had were people who became uninterested in roleplaying and a lack of roleplays that appealed to the taste of the majority. I would love a reboot, but we have a low probability of that happening due to how little actually visit the forum. We would have to hunt everyone down across the internet to come back.

There's also the guys and girls at Roleplex, but I don't know how they would like it and how our guys and girls would like it. Lone and Shade might be up to it. Maybe Eo and Ji, but beyond that I don't know
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 12:10 pm

Hey, all I know is, I miss RPing and I'd love to start again sometime~
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 12:57 pm

And I would love to play with you again, and to get this place back up. But we need to find a way to get a steady flow of new people. Or to at least get a large userbase that won't quit. If you have friends that would be interested, feel free to invite them.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 1:40 pm

Hmmm... The only people I can think of are the old gang! Maybe we could try to get the whole gang back together again.

Thing is for me, I won't be on here very frequently until July. xD
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

Maybe, but also recall that the old gang lost their interest in role-playing. Then again, it has been a while, so that may not be the case now. The other problem is finding them, and between our emails, Skype, Facebook, Tumblrs, and Steam accounts, it should not be too hard to find them again. Also consider any friends that enjoy reading, writing and role-playing. Even if they don't, I recall this place being a pretty great social outlet, and we used to have more here than just writing. With enough effort we could make a community again, but we'll have to want it to make it happen.

And don't sweat it, Mata. It isn't a problem. :)
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm

idk if it means anything i can say that im still ehere i just dont do anything at all Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jan 2014, 9:40 pm

Dangalang king lonestar is reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 11:09 am

Priiiince hasi!

I could run a quick interest check on some of the old membies. I've got basic contact info fooooor Hawk Omni Dino Ron aaand possibly GM and Yinny! And maybe a few others that I can't think of right now xP
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 1:32 pm

That sounds like it could work. I still stay in close contact with Ji and Eo, me and Lone can probably sway Shade, a friend in Roleplex (Maxx) says he can help out if he's welcome (he is), and I can also message Osaka, Legs, Da_Strongwill, MinaMongoose, Alex, Flee, and maybe a friend or two some of you haven't met yet. She compared cosplaying to roleplaying at some point, so she might have hinted some interest in it. If not, well, that doesn't mean she can't be part of the community, right?

We also have our wonderful Ben here, not sure if he still roleplays or not, but he's always welcome regardless. Would Maya be interested by any chance?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 2:28 pm

i sure do still love to roleplay (throws my hands up)

i mosssstly do it on tumblr now b/c i ahve like wow nine whole rp blogs now.!!  but id be hella willing to do it here again if i could

because of htis i do know a lot of people who may or may not be interested in here so i could bring it up w/ the people i rp with most on tumblr @ some point O: (no idea about maya specifically though!!)
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 5:19 pm

I still lurk around looking to see if anythings going on.

It would be nice if things got going again on here.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jan 2014, 10:29 pm

Do you have any friends that would be interested, War?
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:29 am

unfortunately no not really.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 1:14 pm

Well I for one, have not been here in several months and seeing much of anything except a harshly frozen, windtorn wasteland. If a group of people are interested in thawing it out I'd join in.

Thanks for grabbing me from Skype, Patches.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm

I won't lie; I've been spoiled by the bigger, better-organized, single-RP forums for... Quite a while now? That's probably one of the biggest reasons I stopped roleplaying, and eventually coming entirely, here... Organization. Everything's just so much nicer when you have a mess of sub-forums and topics and everything is in its nice little slots and all that...

That said, I'd be willing to at least give something a go here, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe? At the worst, I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines; I usually check in on the site a couple times a week, just to see if anyone has said anything. If an interesting RP pops up... Well, I'll keep an eye out. (I actually have an idea myself that might work better here than on one of the hyper-organized sites I mentioned, but...)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:08 pm

This is fine. If you don't want to roleplay here, that's not a problem. But there's no harm in staying to hang out, right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

Of course not, of course not. I fully intend to continue checking in, although I'll probably say more if there's actually people around. :b
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 9:23 am

Awesome. Just so we know how many people are around here again, could we get some confirmations? I'd also like to know if we're all up to bringing this place back.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jan 2014, 3:59 pm

I imagine this is one of those times when some one says, "Don't everyone jump up at once."

I'm up for it if others are willing. I am wondering where we begin though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call(Who is left?)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next